B-12 and Lipotropic Injections for We...

Aransas Pass, TX

#5084 Apr 11, 2013
does anyone know a doctor who gives b12 shots in chorpus christi tx?
j cali

Irvine, CA

#5086 Apr 18, 2013
i start getting the B-12 and lipo shots since april1 and now its april 19 and i drop 5 pounds this works for real. but i wont believed that you will loose 50 pounds in one month.

Perris, CA

#5087 Apr 18, 2013
anyone know a dr in the inland empire that will give script for adipex?

United States

#5088 Apr 19, 2013
I need a contact # for the houston doctor.
Rachel wrote:
<quoted text>
i work at a weight loss clinic, and we have the lipotropic/B12 injections there, and i have seen awesome, awesome results...now, i'm not sure exactly HOW it does what it does, but pretty much it targets the areas of your body where there is a lot of built up fat, breaks it down, which causes you to lose inches, helps with cellulite AND cholesterol levels..i do know that with these, you will see a drop in inches first before you see the actual pounds gone...i saw one lady lose 10 1/2 inches in 3 weeks, one lady lost 2 pants sizes in a month..they're really awesome!
Big fat

United States

#5089 Apr 19, 2013
Well im on the lipo pill b12 so whats the differents I lost 30 pounds in one month by eatting plenty of protein and veggies and 30 min of work out I have to lose 45 more pounds for my ideal wieght

Chicago, IL

#5091 Apr 23, 2013
I have a question everyone when you get dis injection does it focus on da whole body or just the area where u get the shot

Port Moody, Canada

#5092 Apr 25, 2013
So much trouble so much risk

just go to bioslimherb.com this is safe and natural coz i lost 21 pounds

Philadelphia, PA

#5093 Apr 26, 2013
I believe you have to work your body and change your eating. There really is no magic pill, the results you get will be from the hard work. Learning to eat healthy and having time frames throughout the day helps. Like I used to be 237 three years ago. I'm now 161 however, I have transform my body n mind. I train hard n I do cross fit. It's not all about pound. I mentally it is new life. So once you master health and wellness everything comes together. The shots or pills can work but you gotta work it. Water in take should be about a gallon a day and it's good to start eating like 6-630 in the morning. Set you alarm to go off throughout the day to remind you. It's a long process but the results and learning are amazing.
Sara Mathews

Lansing, MI

#5094 Apr 27, 2013
I go to CoreLife. Offices in Severna Park and Pasadena.
Dr. on staff, nurses, personal trainers, etc. I get b12/Lipo.

Great program. I have lost 36lbs in 3 mths!

Web link is www.corelifemd.com

Need to lose 30

Fort Valley, GA

#5096 May 1, 2013
I'm in the central GA area. Where are you?

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#5097 May 1, 2013
In Macon, GA the B12 shots starts at $10.00 each and the Lipo starts at $25.00 each. It all depends on where you go. The places I'm more familiar with is a doctor's office and the other is a weight loss clinic. Both take walk-ins.

Faisalabad, Pakistan

#5098 May 1, 2013
Overweight and obesity are so common problems around the glob. Thanks for sharing a useful technique for losing weight.Lipotropic Injections are good for losing weight.Be consistent in doing workout.

[url=http://befittacoma.com/un categorized/lakewood-personal- trainer-why-i-love-heroes/]Lak ewood personal trainer[/url]

Houston, TX

#5099 May 2, 2013
I used to work at a weight loss center and Lipo B injection is awesome. Its about $30 a shot but i suggest buying them yourself. It will save you a lot of money and help aid in weight loss without having to throw your money away with a center that charges for everything!

Westminster, CO

#5100 May 3, 2013
I have been looking and researching for someone in Michigan who offered the lipo b injecrions, No luck...But, thank God I came across this wonderful product that guarantee you to lose 8 to 15 pounds in 8 days. I started on it March 11th and I am currently down 22 pounds. From a size 16 to a size 12!!!:)

Santa Ana, CA

#5101 May 3, 2013
sabrina wrote:
can you get the shot in orange county california? if so can you please email the location to me thank you
I go to Dr. Stephen Phan. He works out of Planet Beauty in Newport Bluffs.
Jennifer J

Gretna, LA

#5102 May 4, 2013
Im looking for a phentermine and b12 clinic in new orleans,la I use to go to Jorie clinic in Oak Brook, IL but moved and looking for a place here too scared to do my own injections hate needles. Im on FB [email protected]

West Hills, CA

#5103 May 4, 2013
I am using Lipotropics and glutathione, this combination is working really well. I love it.
Dr. Farkas and Elsie are great. they are located in Los Angeles also have an office in the Valley.

#5104 May 7, 2013
hi i'm wondering about ypur program how much is it thanx [email protected]

Mesquite, TX

#5105 May 8, 2013
Crissy wrote:
I am looking for a doctor in Dallas Tx who does the B6 and B12 Lipotropic injections
If so please email me at [email protected]
Look on groupon they have a great deal for a Dr in Plano. I go for my first visit on the 16th. good luck

West Hills, CA

#5106 May 8, 2013
Actually Dr. Farkas or weekendweightlosscenter
running a great deal on lifebooker. 10 injections for $99 just got one today

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Long-term care facilities often lack trained st... 2 hr Rainbow Kid 3
bUy Actavis, WockHardt & hiTech syRup 10 hr D_Drank 1
News Study provides novel insights into genetic fact... 11 hr Stephany McDowell 1
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 15 hr meowasinevilcat 6,980
Jual Hammer Of Thor Obat Kuat Penis Panjang Dan... 17 hr centralperkasaplus 1
News Study researches breast cancer disparities in b... 19 hr BLove 3
News Pittsfield girl, family cope with Rett Syndrome... 21 hr Cops are degenerates 2
More from around the web