B-12 and Lipotropic Injections for We...
lilmama

Garden City, MI

#5059 Mar 20, 2013
Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry I live in the Southern part of the State so I can't help you with that. You may have to ask around in you neighborhood.
I bet it's cooooooold there! Brrrrrrrrrrr.
im in belleville il do u know any doct. doimg the shots here??
Bugette

Ocala, FL

#5060 Mar 22, 2013
Dina wrote:
<quoted text>
I am considering seeing Dr.Kerendian I want to lose 20lbs. but I heard the injections are painful. For those who have gone through the treatment is it really painful??
I do the shots myself at home... They do not hurt. I don't even feel the needle. Just relax when they do it
Just started them last week. Waiting to see some results soon
Kay

Gulfport, MS

#5063 Mar 23, 2013
Amity Ada Oklahoma wrote:
I am currently looking for a doctor or clinic in the Oklahoma City area that does the B-12 injections, and I have looked and looked and can't seem to find one. My sister-in-law lives in Florida and she has lost over 30 pounds in the last 7 weeks doing this, and I would like to get started as soon as possible myself. If you know of any doctors or clinics in Oklahoma, please let me know! Thanks
Did you ever find a doc? Im in ada ,ok and looking for one
need to loss 30 by June

Katy, TX

#5064 Mar 24, 2013
Mrs Bowden wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, I live in Conroe....can you give me the name and number to the clinic you went to?
Please help me too, I would like to loss my weight by this June. I also live in Conroe, my email is [email protected] Hope to hear from someone soon.
Angela Nicole

Katy, TX

#5065 Mar 24, 2013
Please help me too, I would like to loss my weight by this June. I also live in Conroe, my email is [email protected] Hope to hear from someone soon,(right now I'm 5'3 Hispanic very active but need to loss 30lbs, I'm way over my weight for my highth and body frame.
lynn

Ladera Ranch, CA

#5066 Mar 25, 2013
Brenna wrote:
So does anyone know of a place I can get lipotropic injections in or near Orange County California?
did you find a place in orange county that gives the lip shots ? I live in orange county also and am looking for a place too.
reochic

Tarpon Springs, FL

#5067 Mar 25, 2013
PurpDonkey wrote:
You don't lose weight with b-12, its a vitamin for energy production...Wow you people amaze me! Go buy some hcg shots or get some adipex prescribed.
what dr in tarpon springs prescribes phentermine?
reochic

Tarpon Springs, FL

#5068 Mar 25, 2013
I need a dr in Clearwater area that prescribes phentermine. one that does not charge ridiculous amounts for this medication preferably as part of a family practice not clinic rip-off. Can anyone help me or recommend a dr?
Mari

Kansas City, MO

#5069 Mar 25, 2013
Where could I find a clinic in milwaukee wisconsin
dori

United States

#5070 Mar 26, 2013
Nickey41 wrote:
Hi Rachel
I live in the state of michigan and I have been searching for a weight loss clinic here that does those Lipotropic/B12 injections. Do you know where here in michigan I can get these? or would the doctor's in your clinic know? I am so tired of being over weight PLEASE can you help me?
<quoted text>
I was also wanting to know where I could get these injections in or near Oakland County, Mi.?????
Kat

Houston, TX

#5071 Mar 26, 2013
kbbb wrote:
<quoted text>Who is the doctor?
I think it is the Eldridge urgent care place off Eldridge. I don't know the exact name but it has the word Eldridge in it so it shouldn't be to hard to find
samia

Valencia, CA

#5073 Mar 29, 2013
Do I have to follow a diet plan while I m on the shots?
karen

Metairie, LA

#5075 Mar 30, 2013
Aubri what clinic did you go to?? I am also looking for a clinic in the metairie/new orleans area that gives the shots!
Aubri wrote:
I just started the lipotropic last week; I am in New Orleans. My first week was the capsules, not the shot, because I had a hard time finding a clinic that did the shots. I received my first shot today. I will say I haven't lost one pound (like most people saying they lost 3-6 pounds in their first week). I am noticing inches going down, though. I lose weight around my collar bone area before anyplace else on my body, it's always been that way. A week ago I couldn't feel my collar bone, today, it is sticking out and I can feel it. So, I'm thinking that it is starting to work. The lady at the clinic told me and my sister to not pay attention to pounds until after the 3rd shot, so it'll have time to adjust in our systems. She said we will begin to lose inches first, not pounds. So far I am noticing fat decreasing in my collar bone area, and I am hoping it keeps falling off in other areas too.
Deborah Patton

United States

#5076 Apr 1, 2013
I would like to know the name and address of clinic in Memphis Tennessee
LEGALISE STEROIDS

Lara, Australia

#5077 Apr 2, 2013
What a bunch of fat, stupid, weak-minded, food-addicted pigs! Hang your heads in shame!

F-ING EAT LESS!!! IT'S THAT SIMPLE!!! LOSING WEIGHT SHOULD SAVE YOU MONEY, NOT COST YOU MONEY!!! STOP EATING YOUR SNACKS EVERY 25 MINUTES AND 4+ MEALS EVERY DAY AND YOU WILL LOSE WEIGHT! GO HUNGRY FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE! IT'S NORMAL! YOU WON'T DIE!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU PIGS WOULD RATHER GET INJECTIONS THAN JUST EAT LESS!! PATHETIC AND DISGUSTING!

AND DON'T YOU DARE(!!!!) TRY TELLING ME THAT I'M WRONG AND THAT IF YOU ATE LESS YOU WOULDN'T LOSE WEIGHT AND THAT YOU DON'T EAT MUCH!!! I'VE HEARD IT ALL BEFORE A MILLION TIMES! YOU ARE ALL FOOD-ADDICTED PIGS WHO CAN'T ADMIT IT AND DON'T WANT TO HEAR THE TRUTH!! YOU WOULD RATHER RUN A MARATHON AND GET INJECTIONS AND LIFE-THREATENING SURGERIES DONE THAN EAT LESS!!
LEGALISE STEROIDS

Lara, Australia

#5078 Apr 2, 2013
anitarey wrote:
Hi i need a diet clinic for for injectios in the stomach in Newport news or va beach thank you
No you don't. You just need to EAT LESS you f-ing PIG!
LEGALISE STEROIDS

Lara, Australia

#5079 Apr 2, 2013
vernay wrote:
Where can I find a good weight loss doctor in Tampa FL that give the lipo shots
Why don't you try EATING LESS for once in your f-ing life, you fat pig?!

I'm f-ing shocked at how mentally f-ed up you pigs are. This is truly amazing! You'd rather go to a doctor and get injections and life-threatening surgeries done than just eat less! WTF?!!
You are all INSANE!

The corrupt bodybuilding/fitness industry is to blame I guess. Juiced-up scumbag scammers like Jillian Michaels and the rest, spreading their lies about getting into shape, acting like you have to exercise to lose weight, drink protein shakes, eat 10x a day to increase your metabolism, sell BS ab-machines..... all lies and scams. You fat people/pigs should all team-up and sue 'em.
Looking4info

Fontana, CA

#5080 Apr 4, 2013
Hi I just had a tummy tuck and breast aug . I am a lil disappointed with my results . I was suppose to have lipo done of the flanks & my ps didn't do it . I am a runner but for done reason it's just so hard to lose the extra lbs . I am 41 years old 5 ft tall weighing 127 . I'm petite do I would like to lose 15 to 20 lbs. would this be a safe method for me since I am 3 months post op ? Plz any suggestions are welcome .
riight

United States

#5081 Apr 4, 2013
I'd like to try it.
Terri

Hinesville, GA

#5083 Apr 5, 2013
LEGALISE STEROIDS wrote:
<quoted text>
No you don't. You just need to EAT LESS you f-ing PIG!
Stop talking to people like that. No one will take you serious if you have to use that kind of language and name calling. You are a sad mean person and not welcomed here. Go away and bully others not us. You have no idea what people go through emotionally or physicial. Stop it!! It's call Cyber-bullying and its a federal offense!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Niacin gave me very badside effects (Jan '08) 4 hr HumanSpirit 20
News Gay Sex Ed: A Guide to Fun and Worry-Free Anal Sex (Nov '15) 6 hr Craig 4
News The Link Between Autism And Vaccine Was Complet... 10 hr ADVERSE EVENTS 3
News 5 reasons prescription drug prices keep rising 13 hr Stephany McDowell 2
News Statement from the American College of Medical ... 14 hr Stephany McDowell 1
News Memorable milestone: NMMC Women's Hospital mark... 14 hr Democrats 5
News Science or Snake Oil: is A2 milk better for you... 14 hr Stephany McDowell 1
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 18 hr unon 6,910
Nudity at doctor's office (Mar '07) 19 hr Healthy 555 Eddie 96
More from around the web