redgirl

Lexington, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Anyone know a weight loss doctor in Lexington, S.C. that offered the lipotropic B12 injections.
vee

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

No! Would not be sterile. Not suitable.
Mary Frances

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

I'm in Nashville and both Amazon Local deal site and Living Social deal site are offering local deals. On Amazon Local you can get $39 ($150 value) for 4 lipotropic injections, or $69 ($250 value) for 8 lipotropic injections, or $99 ($350 value) for 12 lipotropic injections at Ardella Family and Wellness Clinic. It's located close to 20th & Charlotte. LivingSocial has this listed for Eve's: A New Beginning in Brentwood -Three Body-Shaping Services
$20 ($40 value) for four vitamin B-12 injections
$37 ($75 value) for one month of phentermine with a consultation
$77 ($155 value) for one month of phentermine + four lipo injections with a consultation
Mary Frances

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Darla wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a Dr Roundtree in Lebanon Tn who is giving these shots...Lebanon Tn is a little over an hour from Bowling Green Ky.
I'm in Nashville and both Amazon Local deal site and Living Social deal site are offering local deals. On Amazon Local you can get $39 ($150 value) for 4 lipotropic injections, or $69 ($250 value) for 8 lipotropic injections, or $99 ($350 value) for 12 lipotropic injections at Ardella Family and Wellness Clinic. It's located close to 20th & Charlotte. LivingSocial has this listed for Eve's: A New Beginning in Brentwood -Three Body-Shaping Services
$20 ($40 value) for four vitamin B-12 injections
$37 ($75 value) for one month of phentermine with a consultation
$77 ($155 value) for one month of phentermine + four lipo injections with a consultation
Anon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Sandra1909 wrote:
I live close to San Antonio and need to loose 45 pounds. Where is best place to go?
Edan's Med Spa on Callaghan Road.
ALBERT

Coquitlam, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

My wife tried this and was having some trouble to lose weight, and so she heard about bioslimherb.com and if you use this in combination the weight loss success is multiplied and she lost over 60 pounds on their three month program

good luck
lilmama

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry I live in the Southern part of the State so I can't help you with that. You may have to ask around in you neighborhood.
I bet it's cooooooold there! Brrrrrrrrrrr.
im in belleville il do u know any doct. doimg the shots here??
Bugette

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Dina wrote:
<quoted text>
I am considering seeing Dr.Kerendian I want to lose 20lbs. but I heard the injections are painful. For those who have gone through the treatment is it really painful??
I do the shots myself at home... They do not hurt. I don't even feel the needle. Just relax when they do it
Just started them last week. Waiting to see some results soon
Kay

Ada, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Amity Ada Oklahoma wrote:
I am currently looking for a doctor or clinic in the Oklahoma City area that does the B-12 injections, and I have looked and looked and can't seem to find one. My sister-in-law lives in Florida and she has lost over 30 pounds in the last 7 weeks doing this, and I would like to get started as soon as possible myself. If you know of any doctors or clinics in Oklahoma, please let me know! Thanks
Did you ever find a doc? Im in ada ,ok and looking for one
need to loss 30 by June

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Mrs Bowden wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, I live in Conroe....can you give me the name and number to the clinic you went to?
Please help me too, I would like to loss my weight by this June. I also live in Conroe, my email is angiesweetie2002@yahoo.com. Hope to hear from someone soon.
Angela Nicole

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Please help me too, I would like to loss my weight by this June. I also live in Conroe, my email is angiesweetie2002@yahoo.com. Hope to hear from someone soon,(right now I'm 5'3 Hispanic very active but need to loss 30lbs, I'm way over my weight for my highth and body frame.
lynn

Ladera Ranch, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Brenna wrote:
So does anyone know of a place I can get lipotropic injections in or near Orange County California?
did you find a place in orange county that gives the lip shots ? I live in orange county also and am looking for a place too.
reochic

Tarpon Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

PurpDonkey wrote:
You don't lose weight with b-12, its a vitamin for energy production...Wow you people amaze me! Go buy some hcg shots or get some adipex prescribed.
what dr in tarpon springs prescribes phentermine?
reochic

Tarpon Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

I need a dr in Clearwater area that prescribes phentermine. one that does not charge ridiculous amounts for this medication preferably as part of a family practice not clinic rip-off. Can anyone help me or recommend a dr?
Mari

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Where could I find a clinic in milwaukee wisconsin
dori

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Nickey41 wrote:
Hi Rachel
I live in the state of michigan and I have been searching for a weight loss clinic here that does those Lipotropic/B12 injections. Do you know where here in michigan I can get these? or would the doctor's in your clinic know? I am so tired of being over weight PLEASE can you help me?
<quoted text>
I was also wanting to know where I could get these injections in or near Oakland County, Mi.?????
Kat

Magnolia, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

kbbb wrote:
<quoted text>Who is the doctor?
I think it is the Eldridge urgent care place off Eldridge. I don't know the exact name but it has the word Eldridge in it so it shouldn't be to hard to find
samia

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Do I have to follow a diet plan while I m on the shots?
karen

Metairie, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Aubri what clinic did you go to?? I am also looking for a clinic in the metairie/new orleans area that gives the shots!
Aubri wrote:
I just started the lipotropic last week; I am in New Orleans. My first week was the capsules, not the shot, because I had a hard time finding a clinic that did the shots. I received my first shot today. I will say I haven't lost one pound (like most people saying they lost 3-6 pounds in their first week). I am noticing inches going down, though. I lose weight around my collar bone area before anyplace else on my body, it's always been that way. A week ago I couldn't feel my collar bone, today, it is sticking out and I can feel it. So, I'm thinking that it is starting to work. The lady at the clinic told me and my sister to not pay attention to pounds until after the 3rd shot, so it'll have time to adjust in our systems. She said we will begin to lose inches first, not pounds. So far I am noticing fat decreasing in my collar bone area, and I am hoping it keeps falling off in other areas too.
Deborah Patton

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

I would like to know the name and address of clinic in Memphis Tennessee

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

65 Users are viewing the Health Forum right now

Search the Health Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Guest column: Anti-vaccination movement threate... 5 min Buh Wah Ha Ha 3
Implications for genetic link to autism 9 min Buh Wah Ha Ha 5
Tupelo officials delay vote on e-cigarette ban 10 min Buh Wah Ha Ha 11
NSU tobacco free effective Friday 17 min Buh Wah Ha Ha 8
VA inspector says Alabama doctor's acts may be ... 2 hr Viet Nam Veteran 1
Son delivered by Novato dad on 101 offramp 'a g... 7 hr Commander Bunny 9
Becoming a Dentist (Jan '13) 9 hr Shelly Slader 17
Esophagus Spasm - How my mom STOPS her Esophage... (May '12) Tue choking maneuver 111
•••
•••