B-12 and Lipotropic Injections for We...
Bill

Stillman Valley, IL

#5019 Mar 6, 2013
Clay wrote:
Does anyone know how this combination work, I am hearing alot of this Dr. in Beverly Hills that Specializes in this combination. I personally have a lot of friends who have gone to him, but I am embrassed to ask them. I need to lose 15lbs. The Dr's name is Dr. Kerendian , the office is called Delight Medical. I guess he is a Bariatric physician, What does Bariatric mean. All I know is that he made my fat friends look good and it was affordable. Just want to hear from other before I go see him
I use the b12 shots and I get mine for less than half what I was paying the dr at www.lipoxshot.com and it works great.
Chanel

Taylor, MI

#5026 Mar 8, 2013
Where can I go in Michigan to get the Lipotropic shot?
pretty

Houston, TX

#5027 Mar 9, 2013
please contact me. I am a beginner trying to loose 20 pounds with the injection. Do you have contact information for this Doctor or do you know of a doctor in Houston, Texas? Please advise.
Thanks,
Hi,there is a doctor in Houston,Texas. Off I-45,Howard,(Before HobbyAirport Exit)he gives a diet plan offers hcg&lipo injections. I just started&have lost 5pounds in 2Weeks,but I just got the injection. Google,it goodluck.;)
carmela

Elgin, IL

#5032 Mar 11, 2013
Hi im in elgin il dies anyone know a doctor out here

Eagle12

“In the beginning God Created..”

Since: Feb 12

Southern Illinois

#5033 Mar 11, 2013
carmela wrote:
Hi im in elgin il dies anyone know a doctor out here
I'm sorry I live in the Southern part of the State so I can't help you with that. You may have to ask around in you neighborhood.

I bet it's cooooooold there! Brrrrrrrrrrr.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#5035 Mar 11, 2013
I am reading about weightloss and shots and having to go to a doctor. I have lost 33lbs on an all natural weightloss supplement. It is the best thing I have ever taken and lost weight and felt great! I don't have to see a doctor because the natural ingredients are safe. It's called ACE. Has anyone heard of it? I became an independent distributor and have been able to have a very successful home based business from a product that has changed my life and so many others.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#5036 Mar 11, 2013
You can check out ACE at www.jerryand pat.lovemyace.com money back guarantee $60for 6o day supply
anitarey

Newport News, VA

#5038 Mar 12, 2013
Hi i need a diet clinic for for injectios in the stomach in Newport news or va beach thank you
Abigail

Los Angeles, CA

#5040 Mar 13, 2013
@Annie who mentioned these shots can be ordered, this Dr.K does phone consultations..folks, that's insane. This sounds like a quack to do consults over the phone and send anyone shots to inject themselves. No good or legitimate practice does this.
jill

Mars, PA

#5041 Mar 13, 2013
what color are the injections? Red or white?
Amy

United States

#5043 Mar 13, 2013
happilymarried wrote:
I took my first shot this week but didn't notice a change!
Did you get the shot in Jackson Tenn? If so where do they give them and how much?
Darla

Knoxville, TN

#5044 Mar 13, 2013
Darlene wrote:
I am looking for a doctor that does the shots in Kentucky or Tennessee, does anyone know of any?
There's a Dr Roundtree in Lebanon Tn who is giving these shots...Lebanon Tn is a little over an hour from Bowling Green Ky.
Darla

Knoxville, TN

#5045 Mar 13, 2013
My first shot really burned going in..but my second one didn't..any one else have this happen to them??? I gave the 2nd one to myself and am afraid I didn't give it right..
vernay

United States

#5047 Mar 14, 2013
Where can I find a good weight loss doctor in Tampa FL that give the lipo shots
redgirl

Brookville, PA

#5049 Mar 15, 2013
Anyone know a weight loss doctor in Lexington, S.C. that offered the lipotropic B12 injections.
vee

Spring, TX

#5053 Mar 18, 2013
No! Would not be sterile. Not suitable.
Mary Frances

Nashville, TN

#5055 Mar 19, 2013
I'm in Nashville and both Amazon Local deal site and Living Social deal site are offering local deals. On Amazon Local you can get $39 ($150 value) for 4 lipotropic injections, or $69 ($250 value) for 8 lipotropic injections, or $99 ($350 value) for 12 lipotropic injections at Ardella Family and Wellness Clinic. It's located close to 20th & Charlotte. LivingSocial has this listed for Eve's: A New Beginning in Brentwood -Three Body-Shaping Services
$20 ($40 value) for four vitamin B-12 injections
$37 ($75 value) for one month of phentermine with a consultation
$77 ($155 value) for one month of phentermine + four lipo injections with a consultation
Mary Frances

Nashville, TN

#5056 Mar 19, 2013
Darla wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a Dr Roundtree in Lebanon Tn who is giving these shots...Lebanon Tn is a little over an hour from Bowling Green Ky.
I'm in Nashville and both Amazon Local deal site and Living Social deal site are offering local deals. On Amazon Local you can get $39 ($150 value) for 4 lipotropic injections, or $69 ($250 value) for 8 lipotropic injections, or $99 ($350 value) for 12 lipotropic injections at Ardella Family and Wellness Clinic. It's located close to 20th & Charlotte. LivingSocial has this listed for Eve's: A New Beginning in Brentwood -Three Body-Shaping Services
$20 ($40 value) for four vitamin B-12 injections
$37 ($75 value) for one month of phentermine with a consultation
$77 ($155 value) for one month of phentermine + four lipo injections with a consultation
Anon

United States

#5057 Mar 19, 2013
Sandra1909 wrote:
I live close to San Antonio and need to loose 45 pounds. Where is best place to go?
Edan's Med Spa on Callaghan Road.
ALBERT

Port Moody, Canada

#5058 Mar 20, 2013
My wife tried this and was having some trouble to lose weight, and so she heard about bioslimherb.com and if you use this in combination the weight loss success is multiplied and she lost over 60 pounds on their three month program

good luck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vaccine opponents are gaining traction in Washi... 9 min JUST SAY DUH 7
News Celebrate Medicare's 50th Birthday By Expanding... (Aug '15) 1 hr CZars_R_US 3
News GOP Gov: Brewer Defends Medicaid Expansion: 'We... (Jun '13) 1 hr Flea your boss 44
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 3 hr Qtpie59749 7,193
News U.S. House bill would exempt e-cigarettes from ... 4 hr Ronald 9
News Columbus zoo polar bear Nanuq dies 8 hr Big Johnson 1
buy bath salts, research chemical online, stero... (May '13) 16 hr kaylaperkins 2
Nudity at doctor's office (Mar '07) Apr 24 martymcfly 162
More from around the web