B-12 and Lipotropic Injections for We...
Proud Misogynist

Lara, Australia

#4961 Dec 30, 2012
PrettyMomma wrote:
Can anyone tell me where I can get the MICA 126 injections in NJ or an online supplier? Has anyone had success with this?
How 'bout you (and the rest of you pigs) just EAT LESS you stupid fat b*tch?

MEN > women
Mar2012

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#4963 Jan 3, 2013
Can you please tell me where in Miami or Fort Lauderdale is your doctor,I am overweight and would like to establish additional assistance to lose 3o lbs, I walk daily for an hour but its really hard to curb the food I am use to to. I have tried whey protein and other healthy food groups but I am always hungry. My BMI is 31 can you provide me with your doctor information, Thank you
Mandy wrote:
<quoted text>
Kimberly or to anyone else who still reads this. I just went to the diet doctor this past Wednesday, he gave me the lipo b12 injection and phentermine 1/2 in the morning and 1/2 in the afternoon. I have been following the diet and exercise to the T. Also, I feel sick everyday, all day, did that happen to anyone? How long did it take anyone to start to notice a difference and what plan did the doctor put you on? Any help and advice would be great!!!!
Thank you!
michelle s

Clermont, FL

#4966 Jan 7, 2013
where can i purchase these shots?
Tee in Baton Rouge

Baton Rouge, LA

#4968 Jan 7, 2013
try ushcginjections.com ...they have lipo 7 injections
Tee in Baton Rouge

Baton Rouge, LA

#4969 Jan 7, 2013
michelle s wrote:
where can i purchase these shots?
Try ushcginjections...they have lipo 7 injections
mary

United States

#4970 Jan 10, 2013
artekalouis wrote:
please contact me. I am a beginner trying to loose 20 pounds with the injection. Do you have contact information for this Doctor or do you know of a doctor in Houston, Texas? Please advise.
Thanks,
[email protected]
Nudaya Medspa theirs one in Fry Rd and one in Fairmont they do both injections with a suppressant (Houston/Pasadena locations)
Miracle Slim

South Africa

#4971 Jan 13, 2013
Tracy wrote:
Hi there, I am a South African living in Cape Town and believe that it is possible to get these injections here.
But, I believe that the injections are self administered at home on a daily basis using something similar to what diabetics use when they inject themselves with insulin.
This is combined with a low calorie diet.
Is this the same as what you have done?
Hi Tracy
I am not sure if you are still looking for these injections, but I can supply these to you. Vitis Miracle Slim on Facebook for all enquiries.
Amy

Killeen, TX

#4972 Jan 18, 2013
I just had my first shot, I need to lose 30lbs. In the military, had my daughter a couple months ago by c-section. It's been hard to lose the weight but I have to meet the height & weight standards. How many injection would I have to take and for how long?
Angel

Severn, Canada

#4973 Jan 24, 2013
Is lipotropic and b12 is the same? I want to lose weight.
neo

UK

#4974 Jan 25, 2013
how often does one need to take the injection so that he/she does not gain weight again or is it a life achievement.
Jonathan

Kennewick, WA

#4975 Jan 25, 2013
Often Lipotropic and B12 Injections are used with HCG Injections. They even ad B12 right to the mixture of HCG for added energy. http://www.advancehcg.com
mom of 3

Jesup, GA

#4976 Jan 26, 2013
How often do you need to get the injections. What is the cost? I need to loose 200 pounds
greenmachine

Gulfport, MS

#4977 Jan 26, 2013
Rachel wrote:
<quoted text>i work at a weight loss clinic, and we have the lipotropic/B12 injections there, and i have seen awesome, awesome results...now, i'm not sure exactly HOW it does what it does, but pretty much it targets the areas of your body where there is a lot of built up fat, breaks it down, which causes you to lose inches, helps with cellulite AND cholesterol levels..i do know that with these, you will see a drop in inches first before you see the actual pounds gone...i saw one lady lose 10 1/2 inches in 3 weeks, one lady lost 2 pants sizes in a month..they're really awesome!
Where is the clinic and how much is it?
Tina

Lakewood, CA

#4978 Jan 27, 2013
I really want to try this I've gained 70 lbs all in the abdomen area in the last couple years and I stopped eating red meats like my doctor told me and I didn't help at all. I live in long beach,ca is there any clinics close by that offer the lipotrpoic/b-12 injections that are affordable?
Tiffany

United States

#4979 Jan 28, 2013
Evelyn tampa wrote:
<quoted text>
can you email me the of the diet too
[email protected]
thanks alot
. Can u email me a copy of the diet I'm in NY. [email protected]
Johnny

Mechanicsville, VA

#4980 Jan 28, 2013
Marie wrote:
So I just ordered a 30 ml vial of the Original Lipotropic injections at http://usvitamininjections.com on Monday and I got the shipment Wednesday. I am really impressed at how fast they were able to ship the item to me. The cost of the vial is $199.99 and $6.95 for shipping. I think they are cheapest around!
I was interested in ordering the lipotropic from that same place just wanted to ask it is legit?
Johnny

Mechanicsville, VA

#4981 Jan 28, 2013
Need to find a legitimate place to order lipotropic vials does anyone know where please reply
Nat

Miami, FL

#4982 Jan 29, 2013
I've been taking the injections for over a month now (once a week) and have seen zero results. I have also been going ot the gym and eating better but is there a specific diet to follow??
Jennifer Barbee

Lubbock, TX

#4983 Jan 29, 2013
shots in lubbock wrote:
I am looking for the B12/lipo shots in the Lubbock Texas area. Does anyone know of a weight loss clinic or doctor that gives these in this area? Thanks
I also live in Lubbock and am looking for a place to get these shots as well. Please let me know if you find anywhere to get them. My Mom gets them in Midland and has lost almost 40 pounds. email me if you can [email protected]
Klassi1

Cleveland, OH

#4984 Jan 31, 2013
Cindy from CLEVELAND OHIO wrote:
lOOKING FOR DOCTOR THAT GIVES B12 + B6 + Lipotropics Injectables? Anyone have information??????? THANK YOU
They have a Doctor thats in Shaker hts,OH who's give the B-12 shots. I dont know his name i guess you can just goggle it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kentucky urged to raise cigarette tax (Nov '08) 1 min Say What 168
News Harbor-UCLA Medical Center cited for safety vio... (Oct '11) 1 hr Investor 152
News California raises smoking age to 21, tightens v... (May '16) 1 hr Say What 56
News Ohio Gov. John Kasich: House Republicans could ... 3 hr kuda 11
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 6 hr Somethinrather123 7,142
News Swedish politician: officials should have sex i... 7 hr andet1987 6
NEW Dirty Ki...K 7 hr Chuckhere 10
Nudity at doctor's office (Mar '07) Sun Keith 149
More from around the web