B-12 and Lipotropic Injections for We...
JMo

Shawnee, OK

#4907 Oct 2, 2012
mesubject wrote:
Please, I am looking in Lubbock also, if you find anything cheaper than the clinic, please advise to mesubject@yahoo.com. thanks
<quoted text>
Were u able to find a place in Luboock that have inject the Slim Shots?
My Turn

Sydney, Australia

#4909 Oct 12, 2012
I'm in Perth Western Australia, does anyone know where I can get these injections?
Thanks
Lorrie

Columbus, GA

#4911 Oct 16, 2012
Barbara wrote:
<quoted text>
Huntsville Weight Control
Richland Plaza
7185 Hwy 72, Suite E
Madison, Al
I have just started so I'm not sure of the
results yet.......a lot of people are very
excited about it.
I just started there today. Hopeful for positive results too. The staff is pretty nice and knowledgable. They say they've never had a patient not lose weight. I redlly need so help. Diet and exercise alone has never done it for me.
hi i am steven walls

Gainesville, FL

#4912 Oct 22, 2012
Nita wrote:
HELP!!! Does anyone know of a weight loss doctor in Peachtree City GA? I am approximately 20mins outside of Atlanta GA. Just moved here from Columbia, Maryland and I would get the B6 and B12 injections once a week along w/phentermine pill and water pills and I lost about 35lbs. It works! I have not gained most of the weight back because I am unable to get back on the same program. Oh, I also should mention, that I did cut out eating greasy foods :)
keep it going >
traci

Tunapuna, Trinidad and Tobago

#4913 Oct 28, 2012
Where are u getin this injection in trinidad please let me know..
peachy

United States

#4914 Oct 28, 2012
Tammy wrote:
Hi, Can you tell me the site that you ordered the phentermine from? my email address is tammymo73@yahoo.com

Can i also have the site ...my email is reyna2peaches1@gmail.com...tha nks
sundae

Houston, TX

#4916 Oct 29, 2012
krafteame wrote:
Hi, I found this forum while researching B12 injections. I am interested in the B-12 and Lipotropic Injections for Weight Loss.
I noticed someone said the injections are quite painful. My husband and I just got a rx for injectable B12 from the doctor to give are selves an injection each month.
Is the B12 by itself very painful? since reading the posts I am now concerned with trying to take the b12 shot at home and administer it to my husband.(Im a retired nurse I might should add)
Could someone answer me asap as we are supposed to start them tommorow morning ( satureday 2/29) thanks inadvance for any advice you can give me.
Krafteame
not they are not painful i dont feel it the on eather of my shots sometimes when a diffent person give it but that was only once or twice today i didnt even know she did it
sundae

Houston, TX

#4917 Oct 29, 2012
not it doesn't hurt, i dont even feel them when i get them
TONI

Cullman, AL

#4918 Oct 29, 2012
WHAT IS THE SHELF LIFE OF THE LIPOTROPIC SOLUTION INJECTIONS ???
Kerri

West Hills, CA

#4919 Oct 29, 2012
I am seeing Dr. Farkas for my Lipotropics they offer great prices, especially if you buy the living social deals. But I guess the next great combination is glutathione with lipotropics
jam808

Hollywood, FL

#4921 Nov 2, 2012
Whats in the lipo?
What is the diet you are using to loose weight
i see a lot of post but not to many response to questions
naimee

Westminster, CO

#4922 Nov 2, 2012
does anyone know a DR. in Muskegon, Mi that offers the Lipotropic injections?
sharon

AOL

#4923 Nov 4, 2012
weight loss do u have anything that will help
jam808

Hollywood, FL

#4925 Nov 4, 2012
does that dr in NY or NJ really work the one that gives special MIC and green tea

Since: Apr 10

Pompano Beach, FL

#4926 Nov 6, 2012
Berta71 wrote:
Thank you to whomever wrote about Dr. Varallo in New Jersey. I ordered the MICA 126 AND IT IS GREAT! It is the only one with myoden and it helps with energy. I am down about 4 pounds a week in 3 weeks. I did the HCG and didn't lose an oz. Dr. Oz said it is a hoax!
I lost 25 pounds on the HCG and Lipotropics. I wouldnt say its a hoax. However, i would like to know more about the supplements teas and MICA that the Dr you know has. I want to try it

HAs anyone on here use the MICA besides, Berta and another person thats on this forum

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#4927 Nov 6, 2012
Ashley-Greenville SC wrote:
Started Slenderkare program on 10/13/11. Program costs $220 first month and includes 4 LipoPlex shots, 30 day supply of Lipo-BC vitamins & Phentermine. My starting Weight:156.5. Goal weight: 130 lbs.
Getting LipoPlex shot 1x week, taking 2 Lipo-BC vitamins 1x day, Phentermine 37.5 mg 1x day. 1000 calories day w/ 30-60 min of exercise. I'm literally having to make myself eat 1000 calories. Diet consists of very low fat & sugar intake. High
fiber, carbs & protein intake. Lots of water.Super amounts of energy! 10/20/11 End of week one...
Weighed in at 149, lost 7.5lbs :)
What is slenderkare and is it available in Florida also?
Kayla

San Diego, CA

#4928 Nov 8, 2012
I'm 5"4 and been no more then 120lbs in my life. After graduating and working full time I gained 8lbs and I'm freaking out...even though everyone says I look great. I started the lipotropic injections and so far have lost 3lbs in two weeks with barley any exercise. I am a strong believer in these shots if you follow the appropriate diet. If anyone is interested in the downtown, San Diego area, I highly recommend MedArts. Great friendly staff and great prices!
Kayla

San Diego, CA

#4929 Nov 8, 2012
Darling5683 wrote:
My diet doctor is wanting me to start taking Adderall for weight loss (I'm not ADD or ADHD), has anyone ever heard of this and if so what positive and/or negative results did you experience?
I've been on Adderall for about 4 years now. Experienced weight loss from it, but I don't recommend Adderall as a form of weight loss. It will definitely suppress your appetite, but once you stop taking it or don't take it for one day, you might find yourself indulging in the wrong foods. Once you stop taking Adderall, you might find the weight creeping up on you again. Recommend for only those with ADD/ADHD. Also, I have found to crash tremendously on Adderall and have mood swings.
pudgy guy

Hattiesburg, MS

#4930 Nov 9, 2012
What do you guys know about winnstal? I wanna look like a model
pudgy guy

Hattiesburg, MS

#4931 Nov 9, 2012
I am short and chubby. I am 5'8 210 pounds and what do you think winnstal would do for me?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News No More Hair Loss (Dec '07) 21 hr The Patriot 12
News Erectile dysfunction drug also helps men ejacul... (Feb '13) Tue Zimmerman 16
News The Best Ed Medicine (May '09) Tue Glover 106
News Sexual Dysfunction and Diabetes (May '11) Tue Roman 17
News BTC Is Available * generic 20 mg Professional L... (Nov '16) Tue Barnett 5
News Generic Drugs are as Good as Brand Names for He... (Feb '09) Tue Richardson 3
News Sleeping pills, anxiety meds may shorten lives (Nov '10) Tue Jessiishappy 45