B-12 and Lipotropic Injections for We...
Cindy-lee

Johannesburg, South Africa

#4775 May 8, 2012
Michelle wrote:
Where can I find Lipotropic B-12 injection, I saty in South Africa and will anything to get my hands on it but can not seem to find it. Please help
Did you manage to get any of this? I am also looking for some?
Regards,
Cindy-lee
Berta71

Egg Harbor Township, NJ

#4776 May 8, 2012
lisalarimer wrote:
Does anybody know a doctor in Panama City, Florida that gives the
B-12 / Lipotropic injections?
Please email me....
[email protected] com
Please put subject
B-12 / Lipotropic Injections
Thanks
Lisa :)
JUST THOUGHT I WOULD SEND YOU TO WHERE I BUY IT, THIS DR. SELLS VIAL AND INJECTIONS (2 a week, 30 OF THEM FOR ALMOST 16 WEEKS) IT WORKED FOR ME VERY WELL. GO TO web site and give them a call, josephvarallomd.com I have really lost a lot of weight on this program. Best wishes, Berta
LaKasha Worthy

Dallas, TX

#4777 May 8, 2012
The clinic I work for also gives these shots. I love them. I have been taking the shot for 5 weeks now and I have lost a total of 24 lbs. I would highly recommend it to anyone wanting to loose weight.
Clay wrote:
Does anyone know how this combination work, I am hearing alot of this Dr. in Beverly Hills that Specializes in this combination. I personally have a lot of friends who have gone to him, but I am embrassed to ask them. I need to lose 15lbs. The Dr's name is Dr. Kerendian , the office is called Delight Medical. I guess he is a Bariatric physician, What does Bariatric mean. All I know is that he made my fat friends look good and it was affordable. Just want to hear from other before I go see him
tena

Fordyce, AR

#4778 May 10, 2012
i have ordered the lipo injections of line and it was expensive also and i saw no weight loss results. i idd howver find that my elimination process was better and i was not as sluggish as i was before.
to achieve the weight loss should you go to a facility.
catieleesmom

Northfield, NJ

#4779 May 10, 2012
tena wrote:
i have ordered the lipo injections of line and it was expensive also and i saw no weight loss results. i idd howver find that my elimination process was better and i was not as sluggish as i was before.
to achieve the weight loss should you go to a facility.
Tena, Just curious, can you tell me where you ordered your shots from and exactly what were they called. Thanks so much for the info.
Tango

United States

#4780 May 12, 2012
catieleesmom wrote:
<quoted text>
Tena, Just curious, can you tell me where you ordered your shots from and exactly what were they called. Thanks so much for the info.
Hi Catieleesmom, Wondering if you got a response. Thanks so much.

“Ho! Mitakuye Oyasin ”

Since: Apr 12

Motown

#4781 May 12, 2012
Hi I lost 65 pounds on my own without any weight loss clinic or diet pills, most of the weight I lost was from eliminating as much sugar from my diet as possible, I wouldnt even say I was dieting, just eliminated sugar and carbs, carbs from fruits and veggis are fine. Then I hit a rut and wasnt loosing and that is when I decided to go to the weight clinic. I get the pills and vit b injections, ppl say vit b doesnt help you loose weight, but I am here to tell you that it gives you energy and gets you going and it is the going that helps you loose weight. I have a few areas that I need help with and I have heard the b shot with lipotropics can help problem areas so I am going to give it a try. By the way in all I have lost 81 lbs

Since: May 12

Houston, TX

#4782 May 14, 2012
Anyone know of a legit source of Phentermine in Tampa. A Dr that prescribe them. I don't care for all of the mumbo jumbo. been on the before when I lived in New Orleans but now I live in Tampa Florida and not sure where except a diet clinic that wants to charge you an arm and a leg for visits.

In Louisiana I went to my general Dr and he gave them to me and I just went every month for normal blood work and he billed my insurance but I do not know of any place in Tampa/Brandon/Wesley Chapel area. I'm too new to the area to know any place.

any help will be appreciated.
Amanda Corpus Chrisi

Mission, TX

#4783 May 16, 2012
Corpus christi tx wrote:
Any places in corpus that does the injections??
I was wondering if you ever found a doctor in Corpus Christi who did the B-12 and Liptropic injections. How about a doctor that perscribes Adipex?
Elder

Maryland Heights, MO

#4784 May 17, 2012
Dangerous stuff.
kim

Annandale, VA

#4785 May 18, 2012
Danielle wrote:
Hey you should really try it I did and lost 20lbs in 3 weeks it works.
You lost 20 pds in 3 weeks??? Omg thats great, and what im looking for.
melodie

Seoul, Korea

#4786 May 18, 2012
Annie wrote:
No the lipotropic injections work best with the combination of b-12, I have lost 20lbs with it
yes i live in Korea and I also get these shots and my waist lost inches fast! 7kg in 6 weeks! It really works and very affordable
lisalarimer

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#4787 May 18, 2012
Has anyone ever taken Wellbutrin SR and had a bad reaction of any kind?
PLEASE reply
Christie

Charlottesville, VA

#4788 May 21, 2012
Did you find someone here in Virginia that does these shots?
cuzoff

Rockville, MD

#4789 May 22, 2012
I live in Virginia Beach and cannot find a doctor who gives the Lipo MIC Diet shots. There was one listed but the number is no longer in service

“Ho! Mitakuye Oyasin ”

Since: Apr 12

Motown

#4791 May 25, 2012
I just started the lipo amp shot it is the lipo+myoden
natalia k

Los Angeles, CA

#4794 Jun 2, 2012
Annie wrote:
No the lipotropic injections work best with the combination of b-12, I have lost 20lbs with it
where did you go, how many injections you had? i see it was in 2006, does it help to keep you your current weight? thank you
cici

United States

#4795 Jun 2, 2012
I'm in Texas and I've recently came upon these shots and I wanna try them out. I'm trying to lose 45lbs in 2 1/2 months. Is it possible with these shots and excerise and dieting?
Aubri

New Orleans, LA

#4796 Jun 2, 2012
I just started the lipotropic last week; I am in New Orleans. My first week was the capsules, not the shot, because I had a hard time finding a clinic that did the shots. I received my first shot today. I will say I haven't lost one pound (like most people saying they lost 3-6 pounds in their first week). I am noticing inches going down, though. I lose weight around my collar bone area before anyplace else on my body, it's always been that way. A week ago I couldn't feel my collar bone, today, it is sticking out and I can feel it. So, I'm thinking that it is starting to work. The lady at the clinic told me and my sister to not pay attention to pounds until after the 3rd shot, so it'll have time to adjust in our systems. She said we will begin to lose inches first, not pounds. So far I am noticing fat decreasing in my collar bone area, and I am hoping it keeps falling off in other areas too.
datruth

Fairmount, GA

#4798 Jun 3, 2012
Does this weight loss treatment actually work? Because I know that not many do...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Keeping Fit After 60 (Mar '06) 7 min Healthy555 Eddie 2
News Pay attention when your child shows signs of an... 1 hr HumanSpirit 1
Nudity at doctor's office (Mar '07) 3 hr Healthy555 Eddie 92
News WND Anti-Vaxxer Promotion Update 7 hr friend 2
let me show you how to build wealth online!! 8 hr Alloy 1
News 10 weird and crazy sex facts you may not know 10 hr Paola 7
Indian and Black mixed babies what would they l... (Aug '09) 18 hr Kelizthorn 33
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) Fri Bobby 6,879
More from around the web