B-12 and Lipotropic Injections for We...
L Socher

Tel Aviv, Israel

#4628 Jan 1, 2012
It's worth noting that taking vitamin B12 patches is just as effective at taking B12 shots.

The highest quality B12 patches can be found here-

http://www.b12patch.com/

Thanks for allowing my comments.
berta71

Northfield, NJ

#4629 Jan 2, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Injecting into the buttocks can be extremley dangerous because there is a possibility of hitting your sciatic nerve, also, you should always aspirate before injecting to assure you're not injecting into a vein.
Great point John, aspirate back before any IM (intra muscular) injection) butt is the best place though because legs and stomach are" too vascular" for 25 gauge needle. I have a friend who is an RN. She gives me a MICA shot 2 x's pr week. We alternate cheeks. I still have enough padding back there without a problem. Berta
George Presman

Inglewood, CA

#4630 Jan 2, 2012
I live in Los angeles . does anyone know of a doctor here that does the LIPOTRPICS INJECTIONS/SHOTS ? Thanks
LCrump

United States

#4631 Jan 2, 2012
catieleesmom wrote:
<quoted text>Try this web site, this Dr. is in New Jersey but he is a Georgetown Doc with excellent credentials and a shot that really is helping me. I ordered on line from his office and my daughter-in-law (she's an RN) is giving me the injection 2 x's per week and I lost over 50 lbs. so far. It made me feel better. He one of the people posting before you said there are dangerous side affects from some of the injections out there and she could be right. This Dr. was highly recommended and lists his ingredients on there. The only reaction to it I had was I never felt better in 10 years and I am almost back to my size 10 (was an 18). I am doing well on it and have sent some friends to him and lost weight as well. Happy New Year!
I would like the web address if u don't mind
Linda

Woodland, CA

#4633 Jan 3, 2012
Tired of Being Heavy wrote:
I eat only fat-free food. Even the cookies are labeled fat-free. I may be over weight but at least I won't die form an heart attack. Ha Ha.
I only drink diet soda and fruit juice. Lots of fruit juice because it's good for you.
I leave cheese off my baked potatoe and I always get a big salad when I go out to eat.
Just want to get this pesky weight off but it won't budge.
Is anybody out there?
Fat free cookies, are terrible for you as they're usually loaded with sugar. Diet soda & fruit juice are the worse. Diet soda is full of chemicals, fruit juice is full of sugar. It's best to eat fresh fruit. Baked potatoes are not the best meal choice as potatoes are high in carbs. You're better off eating a healthy protein and veggies (like a chicken salad with only a little bit of olive oil & vinegar).
Mrs Tynes

Long Beach, CA

#4634 Jan 3, 2012
Is there any way that I could get the number for Dr. Kerendian. I am looking to loos some weight. I need a boost. I know what my goal is but I can use the help! I am so ready! Thank you for any information that is given!
Catieleesmom

United States

#4635 Jan 4, 2012
LCrump wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like the web address if u don't mind
www.josephvarallomd.com
stacy

Marblehead, MA

#4636 Jan 4, 2012
amy wrote:
i live in massachusets and i can not find ANYOME who administers these injections. any ideas?
I live North of Boston, and found a clinic that administers these injections. Look up mediweight loss clinic in your area. Goodluck!
Elizabeth

Alexandria, VA

#4637 Jan 9, 2012
I'm all the way in Reston, VA. Does anyone know of a Dr. in Fairfax or Reston that does the B12 and Phentermine???

Thanks
Sonja

Dallas, TX

#4639 Jan 9, 2012
Im in texas I have heard a lot about it also want to know how much are the shots
GUffy

United States

#4640 Jan 9, 2012
Christina wrote:
Anita, where in Florida did you get them?
I gave up and ordered from Dr. Gates...talked to Karen...did not get the product yet but will give update later.
. Christina can I get dr Gates full name web site and tell number plze at [email protected].THANKS. ...
Dennis Jones

Baltimore, MD

#4641 Jan 10, 2012
Good evening all...

Does ANYONE know of any places that do B12 and Lipotropic injections for weight loss in the central GA area??? I am looking to drop some weight over the next 6 to 7 weeks and I need some help; a major jumpstart. I am looking to lose at least 30 pounds or more...Please e-mail me at [email protected] for further info. Thank you...
Robert Palmer

Decatur, AL

#4643 Jan 11, 2012
Stephanie wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you're in Decatur. I'm not far from there. I would be interested to know the name of the clinic you work at so I can inquire about this. If you'd rather not say here, you can e-mail me at [email protected]
The name of the Dr. in Decatur, Al is Dr. K Jackson at Decatur Internal Medicine on Danville Road. I'm on the program and it is working wonders. Walk ins welcome on Thursday afternoons and Friday mornings only.

Robert Palmer
Robert Palmer

Decatur, AL

#4644 Jan 11, 2012
lisa wrote:
can anyone tell me the name of the water pills you take with phentermine
Lasix with potassium.
Robert Palmer

Decatur, AL

#4645 Jan 12, 2012
Robyn wrote:
Nancy/Ms Bowden
I live in Huntsville and I am starting with a doctor in Conroe. Which one are you using and are you having any sucess?
I am in Decatur near Huntsville. I'd be interested in how your experience has turned out. Recently started the program with Dr. Jackson of Decatur Internal Medicine on Danville road on Thursday afternoons. So far, I'm seeing some good but slow results. All positive. He gives the shot on Thursday afternoon or Friday morning to walk ins. Price including consultation and 4 shot in 4 weeks in $150. So far so good for me.

He has been my personal Dr for over 10 years so I was pleasantly surprised when I learned about the new weight loss clinic. I've just taken my 4th weekly shot and so far have lost 14 lbs.

Robert Palmer
[email protected]
Terri

Birmingham, AL

#4646 Jan 13, 2012
I have been loosing 3 pounds per week with the lipo/b12 shots. Yes the shot burns but it works.
catieleesmom

Northfield, NJ

#4647 Jan 13, 2012
berta71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I had really good results from a Dr. in New Jersey! Down 59 lbs now. He ships the MICA 126 and it has really helped me. I am really happy about my loss, tried for years and quit every diet known to man. He does ship across the country to a lot of other DR.'s and health spa's. I go to the office when I can but bought a vial (30 MICA 126) I never felt better. It is www.josephvarallomd.com ! If it's wrong he is listed in the directory. I think I am right. It worked for me and several of my friends. Best wishes
Hi Berta, See we both go to Dr. Varallo's Office for MICA 126! Do you mind me asking what day you go to see Dr. Varallo? I have been going on Friday and the office is mobbed. It is my only morning off, just wandering if I should choose another day or buy a Vial! Could you e mail me if you don't want to answer on this blog. The Vials are only $12.00 for each injection and I pay that in gas to get there. I heard a lot of folks order through his web site. I am doing so well on this injection but the drive and the wait on Friday is over an hour! It contains Myoden with the Lipo so my Aunt is a Medical Assistant so she can give it to me. That is all he seemed concerned with, just wanted to know to buy Vial because I have been going for over 6 months now. It's working great! Thanks in advance for your e mail. Lynda
savannah

Mesquite, TX

#4648 Jan 13, 2012
Dianna - Dalls wrote:
<quoted text>
Linda - Did you ever find a doctor in or near Dallas? Thanks
Dr Branch off beltline road in addison tx offers b6-b12-MIC
sassy77

Detroit, MI

#4649 Jan 13, 2012
Does anyone knows a place in baton rouge to get the b12 shots/ lipo injections and the real phentermine pills?
Corpus christi tx

Dallas, TX

#4650 Jan 14, 2012
Any places in corpus that does the injections??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 1st city to ban smoking inside restaurants, Win... 17 min Hillary LOST 72
News Lawmakers revisiting requiring those on Medicai... 1 hr a_visitor 142
News Trump budget director defends social safety net... 4 hr Geezer 3
News Republicans already giving Trump's budget a col... 4 hr Stop and Think 24
Sexual Health 4 hr Uncle STan 1
News AIDS Walk New York and Gay Men's Health Crisis:... 10 hr Hank 24
News Malaria Growing Resistant to Drugs Used to Figh... (Aug '14) 14 hr Megan 2
Nudity at doctor's office (Mar '07) May 19 SissyBareFeet 169
More from around the web