B-12 and Lipotropic Injections for We...
nancy

United States

#4539 Sep 22, 2011
has any one try the horse vitamins
Catherine

Cumming, GA

#4540 Sep 25, 2011
Are there any discount codes for care connection??
Catherine

Cumming, GA

#4541 Sep 25, 2011
Berta71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr. Varallo does mail order of the MICA 126, I go there. www.josephvarallomd.com
I am down another 2 1/2 lbs. So far 50.5! Love it!
Berta How long has it taken you to lose the 50 pounds??
Berta71

Northfield, NJ

#4542 Sep 25, 2011
It took me about 7 months. First week about lost about 5 lbs. and after that it was a pretty steady 3 lbs. per week. I have tried every diet known to man and this was pretty easy. I had two injections per week and it added energy which kept me off of my couch after getting home from work. I walked about 1/2 hour (hate to work out) and did my own thing with food. I ate everything but cut all my portions in half. I have always been a fairly healthy eater but ate every meal and snacked in between. I eat the same but 1/2 and feel just as full and have changed my in between snacking to a yogurt, fruit, one cookie instead of 6 and every week showing a weight loss at weigh in! Results really motivated me to eat less. The less I weighed the more I moved and so on!!! call his office or e m ail you. They got back to me the same day. Best wishes, Berta
Catherine

Cumming, GA

#4543 Sep 25, 2011
Berta71 wrote:
It took me about 7 months. First week about lost about 5 lbs. and after that it was a pretty steady 3 lbs. per week. I have tried every diet known to man and this was pretty easy. I had two injections per week and it added energy which kept me off of my couch after getting home from work. I walked about 1/2 hour (hate to work out) and did my own thing with food. I ate everything but cut all my portions in half. I have always been a fairly healthy eater but ate every meal and snacked in between. I eat the same but 1/2 and feel just as full and have changed my in between snacking to a yogurt, fruit, one cookie instead of 6 and every week showing a weight loss at weigh in! Results really motivated me to eat less. The less I weighed the more I moved and so on!!! call his office or e m ail you. They got back to me the same day. Best wishes, Berta
How much does it cost? I am also looking at the medical connection and wondering which has the best price.
Rosemary

Lakeland, FL

#4544 Sep 25, 2011
Had my B12 checked a week ago with a blood test.
My doctor said it was ok but I feel very tired all the time. She raised my Tyroid pills but said my B12 was ok...the range is 180-914. Mine is 298 which is on the lower side as I am 84 and have been gaining weight which I thought of not moving enough because of my non-dibetic nueapothy which she claims most older people get. I have never gain this much in my life or been so inactive. What is the harm of my taking B12 shots at my age?
I feel like switching doctors again.

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#4545 Sep 26, 2011
First of all, the Mica 26 Injections are Dr. Varallo's own...he formulated them. I received an extensive email from him. You just have to call them and talk to them since they need a medical background. And they are for sale on his website. They will also give you a price. They do need to be administered professionally, but again, the best thing to do is to just call him and talk to him. He will also respond to emails within one day.
Hope this helps.

Orlando, FL

#4546 Sep 26, 2011
I would like to add that B-12 and Lipotropic injections can be given by any doctor. Be aware of purchases on line! You do not know what you are getting, no matter what they say. A doctor registered in another country cannot possibly be a good thing...not to someone in the US. Their requirements to be a doctor are not the same as ours. I may get bashed for saying this, but like everything else, that is my opinion, and you can take it for what it is worth. Why gamble with your health? There is no way to be certain of what you are getting from another country. You may as well go out and buy in on the street.
isabella

Long Beach, NY

#4547 Oct 2, 2011
new face wrote:
Okay so im glad and happy to say that i may of found a break through in how to get my shots i live in NY and also have family in NJ but it has been hard trying to find someone to help me with the shots so far the only person i could find was doctor amari who i think has you go on a program and all this other stuff you can check out the amariclinic for more info if your desperate if not im happy to show you what i have decided to do .... my friend as well as a few other people i know have lost weight with the method of the shots ... and thats exactly what i intend to do i met a lady that lost allot of weight and further more she also sells the shots from her website ... now call me crazy but her results are video taped step by step she has a full blog and is even going to call and coach me with some advice she was able to loose 50lb before her wedding which she looked fab for .... so i intend to get my shots from her and i am here for anyone that is stuck in the same situation as me ... as far as being in NY or NJ and not getting any help if anyone would like to set up meetings with me to work out together or help each other out and your in the area then feel free i have acess to full gym and sauna and would like to help anyone that wants to fight this battle with me thanks and good luck to everyone im here if anyone needs a friend
Who is this woman you are getting them from? I went to Amari and it is sooooo expensive!

Orlando, FL

#4548 Oct 3, 2011
isabella wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is this woman you are getting them from? I went to Amari and it is sooooo expensive!
OH MY! Really? Well I live in Florida, but I would love to know her website. Can anyone purchase them?
Sweetnez2k

Brooklyn, NY

#4549 Oct 4, 2011
Has anyone been doing the shots and had a hard time loosing weight STILL?? I am doing 1ML twice a week and there is no change... not even a hint of energy. What am I doing wrong? Should I be doing more MLs?

Since: Oct 11

Willoughby, OH

#4550 Oct 4, 2011
Humbly ... How much are the shots and have they continued worked for someone??? Afterall, if they work at first and then the weight comes back, what good is that. I know people who lose and get it back and waste the money??? I know someone who loves the energy from b-12 shot, though. Are the shots synthetic or natural substances???
lilar822

Aurora, OH

#4551 Oct 4, 2011
Dr. Sheri Carney across from Croker Park in Westlake. She's awesome.
Cindy from CLEVELAND OHIO wrote:
lOOKING FOR DOCTOR THAT GIVES B12 + B6 + Lipotropics Injectables? Anyone have information??????? THANK YOU
Pauline

Virginia Beach, VA

#4552 Oct 8, 2011
valeriep wrote:
Hi Nina! I found the websites and thanks for the info. My concern is that there appears to be quite a few complaints (on their facebook link) with regards to shipments?? It appears that some orders have never been delivered?? Have you had a better experience?
<quoted text>
has anyone ordered from here recently? they seem to respond to email pretty fast but the use wepay instead of paypal and im not quite sure if its legit.
sweets

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#4553 Oct 9, 2011
Do you loose more inches on Liprotrics/B12 or weight off the scale?
sweets

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#4554 Oct 9, 2011
I aM taking 2 cc a week
motherof 4

United States

#4555 Oct 11, 2011
I go to Dr. Gupta for the b-12 shot in Greenbelt md
i was 210 now im 190 in aweek so now i want to try the lipo shot where can i find that out . and does that work faster and whats the results thanks
sweets

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#4556 Oct 11, 2011
I am taking the MIC 2 CC once a week and I have not noticed any weight lost. I am also taking th b12 shots once a week.

Please reply
Larissa

Elizabeth, NJ

#4557 Oct 14, 2011
Go see dr. Feisee in Burke or Vienna, VA. She's old school and Awesome!
Larissa

Elizabeth, NJ

#4558 Oct 14, 2011
Dr feisee does weight loss. She has phentermine and b12shots! It's 75$ for a weight loss consult and a script for phen. Go see her! Burke and Vienna, VA!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News No More Hair Loss (Dec '07) Tue The Patriot 12
News Erectile dysfunction drug also helps men ejacul... (Feb '13) Tue Zimmerman 16
News The Best Ed Medicine (May '09) Tue Glover 106
News Sexual Dysfunction and Diabetes (May '11) Tue Roman 17
News BTC Is Available * generic 20 mg Professional L... (Nov '16) Tue Barnett 5
News Generic Drugs are as Good as Brand Names for He... (Feb '09) Tue Richardson 3
News Sleeping pills, anxiety meds may shorten lives (Nov '10) Tue Jessiishappy 45