B-12 and Lipotropic Injections for We...
kay

North Port, FL

#4196 Dec 30, 2010
Jun wrote:
Doctor in Orlando Fl that gives b-12 shots for weight loss
what is the doctors name?
GinoNeedsHelp

Miami, FL

#4197 Dec 30, 2010
NMRRX wrote:
CONSUMERS! BEWARE! you've read the above post by a compounding pharmacist!
Selling or obtaining an RX item regardless of where it was purchased is illegal!!
Ask yourself? Do you want YOUR NAME, ADDRESS, PHONE# in Dr. G's or Dr. K's database..when this all comes CRASHING down??
As for you Jimmie, I could CARE LESS as to what impact this has on my business. I can REST easy at nite, knowing I might have STOPPED an UNINFORMED consumer from having something that might very well send them to jail!
The way the laws are written...you're facing a felony. You might as well have been caught with a pound of cocaine.
My job as an RX supplier is to follow and abide by ALL rules. Stick with them, and NOT sell out and do things I KNOW are illegal..just to make a FEW quick bucks!
For those of you who do not like my aggressive stance...I'm sorry you feel that way. Perhaps when you're sitting in that jail cell...you'll be saying: "hmmmm...maybe he was right"
Any responsible vendor would do the same thing. He/She would be attempting to help clean up some of this internet RX selling mess.
#1. Before someone injury's themselves.
#2. Before someone is in prison.
And finally Jimmy, if Dr. Gates has a problem with what I've stated here. Have him call my office on Monday. I'll be more than happy to debate this issue with him all day long.
Tony
877-262-0836
Where can I get the shot from legally in miami and reasonable. I am reading a lot of back and forth. I just want to buy it myself or get it through a doctor. I must lose 40 pounds before my health causes me to lose a limb. GinoNeedsHelp.
Trying in WA

Bellingham, WA

#4198 Jan 2, 2011
to Girlin HG

Girlin HG wrote:
<quoted text>
** I am doing the lipo w/B12 every week and taking my phentermine every day as an appetite suppressant and drinking my water, but is not working, I walk daily and think its the dang thyroid that is messing with my weight. I went from 165 to 240 and cannot lose a pound. I need help with other people that have thyroid trouble and trying to lose. I ordered some HCG drops to start on as well, heck double meds may make me lose weight.

You need to try a different doc that will work with you on your thyroid meds and do a full work up. You need to get someone that will work with you and not make you feel like it is all your fault because it is not.
GinoNeedsHelp

Miami, FL

#4199 Jan 2, 2011
Find me a doctor in miami who offers the liprotropix injections cheap.
sereen

Atlanta, GA

#4200 Jan 3, 2011
Shiloh, where are you getting your shots. i live in GA
ktdid

Barnesville, GA

#4201 Jan 3, 2011
Girlin HG wrote:
<quoted text>
It is on Hwy 72 @ Slaughter Road its called Huntsville Weight Control, and they are FANTASTIC!!! You have to make an appt the first time and discuss your issues with the doctor, then you will be on your way to WEIGHT LOSS!!!!!! Good Luck! I have had remarkable results from this weight loss clinic!!!! I have went from a 20W to a 14 SLIM!!!!!!!!!! I feel GREAT!!!!!!!!
Thank you so very much! My husband and I both lost a lot last year, and we really want to get the rest of it off this year! Congrats on your success!!! We feel sooooo much better, and have gotten off a lot of medications since eating healthier!!! Thanks for the info!! Good Luck to you as well!

Since: Sep 10

Huntsville, AL

#4202 Jan 4, 2011
GinoNeedsHelp wrote:
<quoted text>
What diet did you follow? I do not want to do the HCG because of tumors. 1200 or 1500 calories. I was going to et three low calorie tv dinners and two snacks a day. So I do not have to think about fixing food everyday. This stresses me out totally.
Eat alot for breakfast and lunch, and SNACK all day, but for dinner, eat before 6:00 and make it a LIGHT MEAL. My key to losing so much was eating all day and alot for lunch, so at dinner I was not hungry... If I can do it anyone can!!!

Since: Apr 09

Orlando

#4203 Jan 4, 2011
Girlin HG-- you are on a roll. way to go! i got my shots from www.careconnectionmedical.com too. Thank you! Great service and started as soon as I got them. I think i am going to do the shots with some hcg drops. I found a great site!!
klr4lnding2

Dallas, TX

#4204 Jan 5, 2011
I'm going to start the optifast program in Feb. Anyone comments about that program?

Huntsville, AL

#4205 Jan 5, 2011
phatcat wrote:
Girlin HG-- you are on a roll. way to go! i got my shots from www.careconnectionmedical.com too. Thank you! Great service and started as soon as I got them. I think i am going to do the shots with some hcg drops. I found a great site!!
Does the HCG drops work? I've never tried those, but I would love to BOOST the lipo shots... still got a ways to go on weight loss, I have lost alot of INCHES in the past 3 months.... woohoo! let me know about the HCG and where you get them????
Skinny

United States

#4206 Jan 5, 2011
Try Phentramin-D, gives you incredible energy and burns off the pounds. I've lost 23 pounds! I haven't had any jitters and feel great. I get mine at uspharmacystores. com , no regrets!!! Luvin it!!
Mike

Birmingham, AL

#4208 Jan 5, 2011
Hello everyone...I've been getting my shot without an RX from www.B12MICshot.com I usually order the Trim Complete..the staff there is so knowledgeable. I'm down about 36lbs. now..and hope for more in 2011.

Regards, Mike

Huntsville, AL

#4209 Jan 6, 2011
Mike wrote:
Hello everyone...I've been getting my shot without an RX from www.B12MICshot.com I usually order the Trim Complete..the staff there is so knowledgeable. I'm down about 36lbs. now..and hope for more in 2011.
Regards, Mike
Mike, if you order from www.careconnectionmedical.com it is ALOT CHEAPER!!!!!!!!!! just saying!!
a good free website

Kunming, China

#4210 Jan 7, 2011
I'd like to share with you a good free website.this is a fast-growing healthy lifestyle site committed to helping people achieve their fitness goals. The site enables members to easily form support networks and relationships, whereby members help each other keep track of their nutrition, exercise, and other health goals.[url=http://slim.com/go/ g1282117-pct]click see it all free[/url]•Exclusive peer support network to keep you motivated!•you also can get paid to lose weight

• Fast and Easy Food/Exercise tracking and reports. This is a free website
GinoNeedsHelp

Miami, FL

#4212 Jan 8, 2011
Girlin HG wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike, if you order from www.careconnectionmedical.com it is ALOT CHEAPER!!!!!!!!!! just saying!!
The 30 mL Trim Complete Injection is $342.95. Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6 B9 & B12 with Amino Acids and Minerals

The CareConnection is $69.99 Vitmain b12 only and the Lipotropics with b12/b6 is $229.00

Read carefully so you understand what you are paying for.
AmyL0818

Atlanta, GA

#4213 Jan 10, 2011
HALF A LUMPIA wrote:
HCG INJECTIONS AND LIPOTROPICS INJECTIONS IN ATLANTA, GEORGIA
HEALTH HORIZONS (SEVEN SEVEN ZERO FOUR TWO ONE EIGHT ZERO NINE FOUR)
YOUTH ENHANCEMENT SYSTEMS (FOUR ZERO FOUR EIGHT NINE TWO SIX ZERO ZERO NINGE)
How much are the injections for Health Horizons / YOuth Enhancement Systems....or price for program
AmyL0818

Atlanta, GA

#4214 Jan 10, 2011
Mike wrote:
Regards, Mike
How long have you been doing the injections....how much have you lost total? What is your total monthly expense?

Since: Apr 09

Orlando

#4216 Jan 14, 2011
Hey I got an email from careconnectionmedical.com for $15 off any of their products. The code is JAN11. I just ordered a new vial. I have to take advantage everytime I can save some $$$. FOR-SURE!
JACKIE

Austin, TX

#4217 Jan 17, 2011
does austin have a place that gives lipotropic b12 shots?

THANKS

Since: Nov 10

United States

#4218 Jan 17, 2011
Does any one know a location in NYC where I can get the B12 n Lipo shots for weight loss, need to loose 20lbs fast! Ps money is tight lol,but still need to loose the flab!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why I take my daughter with me to the gynecologist (Dec '14) 7 min pailrider 320
News How to Combat Hair Loss 14 min Anonymous 5
Try hitech, wockhardt & aCtAvis 16 min Syrup_Lord 1
News GOP Gov: Brewer Defends Medicaid Expansion: 'We... (Jun '13) 25 min Argo 33
News Fresh hope for acne sufferers (Apr '13) 31 min Anonymous 11
News What does a low blood platelet count mean? (Jun '07) 5 hr Arnil 895
News Autism symptoms detected in vaccinated baby mon... 9 hr friend 2
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 10 hr Jennie 6,960
More from around the web