B-12 and Lipotropic Injections for We...

Since: Sep 10

United States

#4169 Dec 10, 2010
GET YOUR LIPO WITH B12 OR B6 AT
WWW.CARECONNECTIONMEDICAL.COM
ITS SO MUCH CHEAPER TO ADMINISTER YOURSELF. ITS QUICK AND EASY!!!!!!!!!!
Shiloh

Clarkston, GA

#4170 Dec 12, 2010
@ Girlin,
What is the name of the Lipo tabs? Or is that it. Do you need a prescription?

United States

#4171 Dec 13, 2010
Shiloh wrote:
@ Girlin,
I get my lipo tabs at a weight loss clinic in Madison, AL, that is the only name I know, you buy the bottles in the office, so no script is needed. I ordered the VIAL of lipo w/b6 and b12 and administering my own shots, which is a huge savings for me.
NutrientHound

United States

#4173 Dec 14, 2010
I've done some research on B-12 for Weight loss and sounds like you could be wasting your money unless you already have a Vitamin deficiency. You should consider getting your B-12 from all natural sources like meat, poultry, and fish or from an all natural supplement like ones found here www.superfruitnutrients.com Daily dose has %3333 of your daily value of B-12 and its from all natural sources. Plus the Trimulean is an all natural metabolism booster with more then just B-12.
Pree

United States

#4174 Dec 14, 2010
Hi I'm located in essex county in NJ does anyone know where I can get the b/12 Lipo shot!!Help Please
NutritionJunky

Wilmington, DE

#4176 Dec 16, 2010
Hi ladies ;0) I have been taking these shots for *several months! I used to take them and got WONDERFUL results! Well I stopped cause I got pregnant and restarted when I stopped breast feeding. I now sell these injections for MUCH less than the website above! I have listings on ebay but if you dont see one let me know and ill put one up. My ebay user name is bvesey88. The injections are dropshipped to your address. For the M.I.C. Lipotropic I charge $120 with free shipping. For the M.I.C. B6/B12 Combo I charge $160 with free shipping. I sometimes have deals for even less! The other site charges $189 plus shipping and $229 plus shipping for the other!!! I also am an herbalife distributor so if you need any products my website is www.herbal-nutrition.net/vesey you can pay through herbalifes secure checkout. I also offer discounts on my herbalife products through ebay. If you search ebay for M.I.C. You will find my listings you can pay secure with paypal. Hope this helps ;0) Have a wonderful night everyone! send me an email.
Sarah

Canyon Country, CA

#4177 Dec 17, 2010
lili wrote:
i been getting the shot and drinking a pill and so far i have gone from a size 24 to an 18 in about 8weeks. i do notice is more like inches n like fat melting from different areas.i go to a different clinic he in san fernando valley
Where are u going?? I just relocated here and I haven't been able to really find a place here. also, whats it cost for ya?
Hcg Shots fellow21

Provo, UT

#4178 Dec 17, 2010
It is somewhat healthy to get these hcg shots, however with advances and whatnot, they can now be taken in drops form. It may be more expensive, I'm not sure, but they definitely are a lot easier to do.
www.advancehcg.com
medtec

Coppell, TX

#4179 Dec 21, 2010
Step wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have the name of that doctor or facility in San Antonio?
Hello Step,
Im interested in this weight loss clinic located on wurzbach. did you find out the name of facility. I would really appreciate your time. Thanks
Xyz

Corona, CA

#4180 Dec 22, 2010
How much does these shots cost???
If I want to loose 30 lbs how many shots are needed ??
Where can I get these shots in corona ca ??
GinoNeedsHelp

Miami, FL

#4182 Dec 26, 2010
I am looking for a physician that I can buy the Lipotropic shots from in Miami. Does anyone have a name. These doctors are very expensive so who is reasonable here? Also HCG diet I could not stay on so want to try the Lipotropic shots with a 1200 calorie diet. Will this work? HELP HELP

United States

#4183 Dec 27, 2010
Shiloh wrote:
@ Girlin,
I ordered my lipo w/B12 at the website I listed Care Connection Medical and they mailed me my vial and needles and I do the injections every 72 hours and I take the LIPO tabs from the diet clinic here in my city along with phentermine 37.5mg.
I have went from size 18 to size 12..... woo hoo!!!
ktdid

East Dublin, GA

#4184 Dec 27, 2010
Girlin HG wrote:
<quoted text>
I ordered my lipo w/B12 at the website I listed Care Connection Medical and they mailed me my vial and needles and I do the injections every 72 hours and I take the LIPO tabs from the diet clinic here in my city along with phentermine 37.5mg.
I have went from size 18 to size 12..... woo hoo!!!
Can you tell me the name of the clinic in Madison, AL that you get your LIPO pills? I am close to there and was interested. Thank you!
gINO

Miami, FL

#4185 Dec 27, 2010
Don't you need a perscription for this shot? Can it be gotten without one? I do not think so. Need to keep the bill low as possible.
Gino

Miami, FL

#4186 Dec 27, 2010
What is the name of the LIPO tabs.
stephanie

Ellerbe, NC

#4187 Dec 27, 2010
i am trying to loose about 60-75 pounds....i exercise EVERYDAY i walk 1 mile everyday and have cut way back on my eating....and i am still at the same weight i was at when i started exercising regularly in feb. 2010 would these injections help me?

United States

#4188 Dec 29, 2010
stephanie wrote:
i am trying to loose about 60-75 pounds....i exercise EVERYDAY i walk 1 mile everyday and have cut way back on my eating....and i am still at the same weight i was at when i started exercising regularly in feb. 2010 would these injections help me?
I feel your pain, been there! This is what you do--- eat a HUGE breakfast and a HUGE lunch, and snack all day as you get hungry and then at night eat a light meal, salad, cereal, sandwich and you should drop weight FAST... The most important meals are Bfast and Lunch!!!!!!! Good Luck!!!!! the lipo shots helped me get from a 20W down to a 14 slim in 3 months!!!!!!!!!!

United States

#4189 Dec 29, 2010
gINO wrote:
Don't you need a perscription for this shot? Can it be gotten without one? I do not think so. Need to keep the bill low as possible.
NO PRESCRIPTION NEEDED!!!!!!!! I ordered my vial and needles a month ago I think, and they sent them to me, no problems... care connection medical will ask you to do a questionnaire, that is it! Answer the questions and hit buy and you will get your VIAL and Needles in less than a WEEK!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK! I have enjoyed not paying 25.00 a week for a shot, I do my own now....

United States

#4190 Dec 29, 2010
ktdid wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you tell me the name of the clinic in Madison, AL that you get your LIPO pills? I am close to there and was interested. Thank you!
It is on Hwy 72 @ Slaughter Road its called Huntsville Weight Control, and they are FANTASTIC!!! You have to make an appt the first time and discuss your issues with the doctor, then you will be on your way to WEIGHT LOSS!!!!!! Good Luck! I have had remarkable results from this weight loss clinic!!!! I have went from a 20W to a 14 SLIM!!!!!!!!!! I feel GREAT!!!!!!!!
GinoNeedsHelp

Miami, FL

#4191 Dec 29, 2010
Girlin HG wrote:
<quoted text>
NO PRESCRIPTION NEEDED!!!!!!!! I ordered my vial and needles a month ago I think, and they sent them to me, no problems... care connection medical will ask you to do a questionnaire, that is it! Answer the questions and hit buy and you will get your VIAL and Needles in less than a WEEK!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK! I have enjoyed not paying 25.00 a week for a shot, I do my own now....
What diet did you follow? I do not want to do the HCG because of tumors. 1200 or 1500 calories. I was going to et three low calorie tv dinners and two snacks a day. So I do not have to think about fixing food everyday. This stresses me out totally.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vaccine Didn't Cause Girl's 'Autism-Like' Illness 8 min friend 29
News Wilmot Cancer Institute welcomes two physicians 29 min Dr Lewek 2
News Mosquito boom: Pests, including West Nile carri... 1 hr They cannot kill ... 2
News How Undocumented Immigrants Help Strengthen Our... 1 hr Concerned About US 212
Gastric Bypass...how does it affect the mind? (Jul '11) 2 hr carmella gem 3
News Yeast Infection and Monistat 7 (Nov '07) 2 hr salim 6
News Smokers crossing state line to light up (Jun '07) 3 hr Pastor_jay 780
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 15 hr Taronica Hall 6,434
More from around the web