B-12 and Lipotropic Injections for We...
Austin Tx

Dallas, TX

#4128 Nov 16, 2010
Does anyone know if you can get the lipo and b12 injections in your stomach every week. I have been getting these shots but on my hips and I have lost more inches on my hips than my stomach. Over all in 2 months I have lost 25 lbs. I am trying to find a way to lose more inches on my stomach. Does any know
shirley

United States

#4129 Nov 16, 2010
BETH wrote:
is anyone from the Myrtle Beach area? I am going to my first appointment on 4-11-07 and want to know if I will be wasting my $$ of if it really works? I need to loose 60 lbs and want to start enjoying life again
I live in Myrtle Beach also, was wondering if the shots worked for you and how much they cost
jam

Hollywood, FL

#4130 Nov 17, 2010
austin tx, i believe you loose the fat where there is the most fat first.. I get my shots in my butt.
i take Lipo b12 and i just started taking MIC once a week
Austin Tx

Dallas, TX

#4131 Nov 17, 2010
Thank you Jam. I am considering doing the hcg shot 1 a week but still need to do some research. How is the mic working for you?

Since: Aug 10

Marietta, GA

#4132 Nov 17, 2010
moving to jacksonville florida area! Does anyone know a dr there who does this??? HELP! tHanks!
Shiloh

Clarkston, GA

#4133 Nov 17, 2010
I go to Beautiful Beginnings.
Shiloh

Clarkston, GA

#4134 Nov 17, 2010
It works for me! Try it, if it doesn't work for you, we'll have to come up with something else.
monica

Los Angeles, CA

#4135 Nov 18, 2010
Dr Joseph in lamirda
cgsheridan wrote:
Does anyone have the name of the clinic in either LaMirada, CA or Corona,CA that has the lipotropic/B12 shots. I had seen a comment from someone before about it, but they didnt give the name and now I'm having trouble finding it. I know about Dr. Gates, and got them from him and used them. But in may when I was visiting a relative in AL I went to a Clinic called Advance Weight loss and they give the shots. The shots they give are 3 times the amount that Dr Gates office says to use and is given as a Double Fat burner shot (Lipotropic) and then a B12,B16 and B1 shot together with something else, I think. Anyway the difference was huge. Immediately, I tasted it and within 1/2 hour or less was having to pee a lot. You have tons of energy and it just feels so much better. I lost 10 lbs within the first 2 weeks. So now I'm looking for something similar here in Ca.
Help if you can.
Faith

Los Angeles, CA

#4136 Nov 18, 2010
dr joseph ravenna jr md
Tracy

South Africa

#4137 Nov 19, 2010
Hi there, I am a South African living in Cape Town and believe that it is possible to get these injections here.
But, I believe that the injections are self administered at home on a daily basis using something similar to what diabetics use when they inject themselves with insulin.
This is combined with a low calorie diet.
Is this the same as what you have done?
Does it actually help

Provo, UT

#4138 Nov 22, 2010
I have heard yes and no with b12 helping people to loose weight. I know that it really is a good energy booster to help you when you are having a slow day, but I have not really seen a lot of studies that show it is going to help you loose weight. i have kind of heard the same thing with hcg injections. hcginjectionkit.com
texanburgess

Arlington, TX

#4139 Nov 22, 2010
OMG. I need some help. Need a Doctor that give me the shot with B12. And the DIet pills phentermine. I Live in Marshall TX I just moved here I can not find one. PLEASE HELP.(texanburgess@yahoo.com
Kkkk

Auburn, AL

#4140 Nov 22, 2010
Hey I'm looking for clinic in auburn al
ashleyG

Atlanta, GA

#4141 Nov 23, 2010
i am needing to lose 45 lbs...i really would like an enexpensive doctor in san antonio...does anyone know of any???
texanburgess

Fort Worth, TX

#4142 Nov 23, 2010
ashleyG wrote:
i am needing to lose 45 lbs...i really would like an enexpensive doctor in san antonio...does anyone know of any???
. THERE IS A DOCTOR ON CALLAGHAN AND INGRAM DR SQUARES FIRST VISTS IS ABT $ 60.00 AND U GET THE LIPO SHOT WITH B12 AND U GET 1 MMTH OF THE PILLS. HE IS A GREAT WEIGHT DOCTOR. GIVE
MY NAME SYLVIA PEREZ GOOD LUCK. THE PILLS ARE CHEAP AT SAM'S ABT $14.00 FOR ONE MNTH GOOD LUCK. EMAIL ME texanburgess@yahoo.co
texanburgess

Fort Worth, TX

#4143 Nov 23, 2010
TEXANBURGESS wrote:
Hello does anyone know where I can get B-12 shot and diet pills. I have moved to Marshall TX, I am close to Sherveprt LA.
. Please will WILL SOMEONE HELP ME I HAVE LOOKED AND STILL. LOOKING Where is there a DR That will give GIVE THE B 12 SHOT AND DIET PILLS. PLEASE HELP
Ashlee A

United States

#4144 Nov 25, 2010
Hey does anyone know where I can go to get a B12 shot in minneapolis minnesota????? Please let me know! Thanks
canadiangirl

Brampton, Canada

#4145 Nov 26, 2010
I live in canada and would like to know where in scottsdale,arizona or in niagara falls/buffalo area i could buy b12 and lipotropic injecables?
Grace

Rogers, AR

#4146 Dec 2, 2010
Kamavel wrote:
I have finally received my lipotropic injection. Tried to convince my husband to give it to me and he is refusing.He is actually pharmacist who was giving flu shots this winter in CVS.
I have ordered it online and he is not comfortable because he is not sure what is in the bottle. Anyone else ordered from careconnectionmedical.
Any comments about their B12-MIC injections?
I watched videos on youtube and I do not think I can do it myself so I need to convince my husband that it is OK.
I have called local weight loss clinic an it is $299 consultation and $30 weekly shot.
where did you purchase it from? I've been looking for some!
Sara

Hinesville, GA

#4147 Dec 3, 2010
Grace wrote:
<quoted text>
where did you purchase it from? I've been looking for some!
Hey I have bought B12 with Lipo from www.careconnectionmedical.com twice now. The shots really help my energy and my weight loss. I even called the pharmacy on the bottle the first time I got mine because I wanted to ask about the dosage amount. Just to make sure I was doing it right. It's the same injection my doctor uses in his office but its cheaper for me to buy it online. So yes careconnectionmedical.com is a good place to buy the shots. I am almost ready to buy another vial but hoping to get a coupon first.

Hope this helps. Good luck I know it works for me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News California governor signs strict school vaccine... 33 min Reggie 12
News California governor signs bill limiting school ... 38 min friend 3
News California cracking down on anti-vaxxers 48 min friend 8
News How Undocumented Immigrants Help Strengthen Our... 49 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 177
News California vaccine bill: Questions and answers 1 hr arcanaknight 4
News If you definitely had to vote for a Republican ... 1 hr Miss Id 1
News Dialysis patients frustrated with Washington Ri... 1 hr Joe White 31
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) Tue Nicole1738 6,377
More from around the web