B-12 and Lipotropic Injections for We...
Mike

Montgomery, AL

#4084 Oct 26, 2010
BTW, self-injecting is NOT for everyone. My Dr. prescribes injection testosterone, sp? So I'm familar with how to do it. I'm a truck-driver, have been for 32 years. So the opportunity for me to get to a weight-loss clinic is just not possible with my schedule. If you can swing it..go to the Dr. If not, there's plenty of sites to order from. I just happened to have good luck with the one I mentioned earlier. I'm on the Trim complete.

Mike "Down with the lbs!"
Tanya

Marietta, GA

#4085 Oct 28, 2010
lili wrote:
Does anyone know where I can find a doctors who will give the lipotropic injections in combination with b-12? I live in Sandy Springs Ga
Yes go to BetterLiving MD. They offer great packages and the staff and Dr. Cuddapah are awesome.
Tanya

Marietta, GA

#4086 Oct 28, 2010
Shiloh wrote:
Does anyone of any doctors in the Stone Mountain,Ga area that offers the B-12 Lipotropic injections. I have tried just about every diet possible and frustrated now. I did my research on this and I think this may be the one. Opinions and comments welcome. I need help!!!
I feel like I have to tell everyone about about Dr. Cuddapah in Sandy Springs. I have lost 19 lbs in month and dropped a pant size. I live in about 30 mins away from their office but it is worth drive. His staff give me Sat and late evening appt.
Tammy

Knoxville, TN

#4087 Oct 28, 2010
Ok does anyone know if you are taking thyroid meds. can you still take this combination?
Spock 1701

Pompano Beach, FL

#4088 Oct 28, 2010
Hi Guys! I got a coupon code ealier this week for B6+B12 with Lipotropics from the company I order from. Already ordered and got my meds. The code runs out today but I thought I would share it with ya. Go to www.careconnectionmedical.com and when you order the B6+B12 w/Lipo you get $25 off when you use the coupon code SCARY25. Sorry I didn't think to pass it along before today. I don't think the company will care. This is my third order from them and have had good service and I'm down 27lbs. Just passing the savings along.
Kathy

Chicago, IL

#4089 Oct 28, 2010
Pamela wrote:
I started the lipo injections a week and half ago here in Alabama....and I don't use insurance...but I purchased a package of 8 injections (4 weeks) for 51.55.....I've dropped almost two pant sizes already. These are great for weight loss and energy boost.
. Pamela, where do you buy your injections at in Alabama? I also live in AL
Ben

Haines City, FL

#4090 Oct 28, 2010
I got a coupon code earlier this week for B6+B12 with Lipotropics from the company I order from. I have ordered from them before and have always received my medication. The code runs out today but I thought I would share it with everyone. Go to www.careconnectionmedical.com and when you order the B6+B12 w/Lipo you get $25 off when you use the coupon code SCARY25. I wanted to post it sooner but I've been so busy it just got past me. I'm pretty sure the company won't mind. This is my third order from them and have had great service and I'm down 27lbs. Check it out!
Sandy

Los Angeles, CA

#4091 Oct 28, 2010
I am in Orange County and am looking for someone that gives the injections. I'm in the center of our tourist area, near Angel Stadium, Honda Center and Disneyland. Anyone out there know of anyone.
Sunni P

United States

#4092 Oct 30, 2010
Do anyone know any doc's in Philly?
Sunni P

United States

#4093 Oct 31, 2010
who="tina"]It actually feels weird. The excess weight made me feel bad for so long, that its taking me some time to get used to feeling so energetic.
Tina where do you go in Philly
Keera

Butler, GA

#4094 Nov 1, 2010
ROSE wrote:
<quoted text> HAPPY FOR YOU// WHATS THE NAME OF THE DR. IN WARNER ROBINS EMAIL ME AT [email protected] PLEASE THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
Hi I need the number to the doctor you went to.
Dana

United States

#4095 Nov 1, 2010
I just had my first appy with a Doc in my area (MD/DC) and she prescribed 30mg Phentermine, and administered the b12 injections as well as a meal plan. I'm excited to see my one week results. I thought that it was a little expensive but 70 dollars a week is a much needed investiment. Good luck
Teetee

Pflugerville, TX

#4096 Nov 2, 2010
Rachel wrote:
hey sunnshyne...what is the name of the doctor u use in alabama...name and number would be great!!
Dr summers or sumners st vincents east awesome affirdable
BaytownTiff

Goliad, TX

#4097 Nov 2, 2010
Mike, do you give yourself a shot in the hip? Is it cheaper to just do it yourself?
Livingmylife

Saint Paul, MN

#4098 Nov 2, 2010
I would like to know if the b12 & lipo shots help take off the weight.I am taking phentermine so will the lipo shots speed up the weight loss. Thanks
Dallas
Peter

AOL

#4100 Nov 2, 2010
Dr. Caldron is probably the most affodable Dr. that I know that sells liptropic formula, he sells a bottle for $149 a bottle, enough for 30 injections, all these other offices are ripping you off
lisa

Corpus Christi, TX

#4101 Nov 3, 2010
I need those injections! any place in CORPUS CHRISTI ? wedding to go to in 3 weeks
Rissa

Potomac, MD

#4102 Nov 3, 2010
Can you send me Dr.Gates info. I need to lose 100 pounds and heard so much about the lipoden. [email protected]
Sara wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, I have never had a bad experience with Dr. Gates office.....ever. You need to call Karen and talk with her. She will help you. You sound so harsh and upset. I have met Karen personnally and she is sweet and helps everyone. I am going to show her your post so she will know someone made a mistake. I am sorry you did get good service.
So what did you order? I love the new Lipo-den that I ordered. I hope you have better luck. Oh so you know I checked out Dr. K-- to far for me and expensive. Good-luck.
Lacy

Chesapeake, VA

#4103 Nov 3, 2010
Does anyone know of a doctor in the Nofolk VA area that I can go to?!

You can reply on here or email me [email protected]

Thanks!
Rissa

Upper Marlboro, MD

#4104 Nov 3, 2010
Peter wrote:
Dr. Caldron is probably the most affodable Dr. that I know that sells liptropic formula, he sells a bottle for $149 a bottle, enough for 30 injections, all these other offices are ripping you off
Can you give me Dr. Caldron info please [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GOP governors don't see 'Obamacare' going away (Oct '14) 5 hr swedenforever 205
News 10 weird and crazy sex facts you may not know 7 hr Jack 3
Help 8 hr Bobby 1
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 8 hr Bobby 6,879
News Supreme Court strikes down Texas abortion clini... 9 hr Retired SOF 119
News GASP works to ban smoking at city-owned parks, ... 10 hr lead 3
Is it possible to avoid looseness of vagina aft... (Mar '10) 15 hr Arlene 01 2
Nudity at doctor's office (Mar '07) 16 hr Arlene 01 91
More from around the web