Janita

South Africa

#4059 Oct 12, 2010
Do you know of a place in Cape town South Africa that supply the B-12 and Lipotropic injections?
Shiloh

Clarkston, GA

#4060 Oct 12, 2010
Does anyone of any doctors in the Stone Mountain,Ga area that offers the B-12 Lipotropic injections. I have tried just about every diet possible and frustrated now. I did my research on this and I think this may be the one. Opinions and comments welcome. I need help!!!
Pamela

El Centro, CA

#4061 Oct 13, 2010
Shelly: I go to the doc twice a week to get the injections...purchased the pkg and all I do is walk in for the shot...as of today I am down 12 pounds in two weeks!!! My energy level is thru the roof and I feel fantastic!
Shelly

Loveland, OH

#4062 Oct 13, 2010
Pamela wrote:
Shelly: I go to the doc twice a week to get the injections...purchased the pkg and all I do is walk in for the shot...as of today I am down 12 pounds in two weeks!!! My energy level is thru the roof and I feel fantastic!
Thanks Pamela, I found two places in Cincinnati OH. but one charges $200.00 to start and a $100 every week, the other charges $175 to start and $75 every week. I just don't think I can afford that. I would love to be able to think this!

Since: Sep 10

United States

#4063 Oct 15, 2010
HELP HELP!!! I have an underactive thyroid and am on synthroid and have gained more than 70 lbs in a year, I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING and still CANNOT LOSE the WEIGHT, had anyone experienced this type of problem??? I am doing the lipo w B12 shots once a week and on 37.5 tablets phentermine once a day, but cannot shed 1 pound, I dont know what is going on with my body. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME.... Im desperate!!!!!

Since: Sep 08

Columbia, MD

#4064 Oct 15, 2010
Girlin HG wrote:
HELP HELP!!! I have an underactive thyroid and am on synthroid and have gained more than 70 lbs in a year, I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING and still CANNOT LOSE the WEIGHT, had anyone experienced this type of problem??? I am doing the lipo w B12 shots once a week and on 37.5 tablets phentermine once a day, but cannot shed 1 pound, I dont know what is going on with my body. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME.... Im desperate!!!!!
You didn't mention if the Phen is actually your appetite or if your exercising? How long have you been taking the medication? It's really to be used as an aid in your other actions to lose the weight. Good luck.
mtnash

United States

#4065 Oct 15, 2010
Shiloh wrote:
Does anyone of any doctors in the Stone Mountain,Ga area that offers the B-12 Lipotropic injections. I have tried just about every diet possible and frustrated now. I did my research on this and I think this may be the one. Opinions and comments welcome. I need help!!!
you can e-mail me at mtnash92@msn.com. I know of a doctor in Sandy springs that offers them for a great price.
Sharron

Forest Park, GA

#4066 Oct 15, 2010
Can you provide the address and phone number of your dr in lawerenceville, GA. Im trying to find it. I use to go to one off of Lavista but I cant find the number.

United States

#4067 Oct 15, 2010
Optimum Health Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't mention if the Phen is actually your appetite or if your exercising? How long have you been taking the medication? It's really to be used as an aid in your other actions to lose the weight. Good luck.
** I am doing the lipo w/B12 every week and taking my phentermine every day as an appetite suppressant and drinking my water, but is not working, I walk daily and think its the dang thyroid that is messing with my weight. I went from 165 to 240 and cannot lose a pound. I need help with other people that have thyroid trouble and trying to lose. I ordered some HCG drops to start on as well, heck double meds may make me lose weight.
Simone

Luling, LA

#4068 Oct 15, 2010
does anyone know where to find the Lipotropic injections in New Orleans, La?
mad

Cape Coral, FL

#4069 Oct 16, 2010
Does anyone know of a doctor in the SW (fort myers) part of Florida that does the injections?
Thanks!
kim

Goshen, IN

#4070 Oct 16, 2010
Janice: Has anyone ever answered you about finding someone where the B12 weightloss shots in Indy are given? I to am looking for someone in Indy. Let me know if you found out anything
kathy

Winfield, AL

#4071 Oct 18, 2010
Can anyone tell me where I can buy Lipo-Plex and B12 shots near Winfield, AL. I was using them last year and the Dr. I was seeing has moved his practice. The shots work great and need to find somewhere to get them. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

United States

#4072 Oct 18, 2010
Girlin HG wrote:
<quoted text>
** I am doing the lipo w/B12 every week and taking my phentermine every day as an appetite suppressant and drinking my water, but is not working, I walk daily and think its the dang thyroid that is messing with my weight. I went from 165 to 240 and cannot lose a pound. I need help with other people that have thyroid trouble and trying to lose. I ordered some HCG drops to start on as well, heck double meds may make me lose weight.
I've been on the shots for 4 weeks and the phentermine for 4 weeks and no weight loss yet.... what am I doing wrong? or is it my thyroid problem stopping me from losing? HELP!!!!
Keikei

Columbia, MS

#4073 Oct 18, 2010
Are you guys serious? I am very interested in getting these shots, will you please give me more info on the results of these shots.
tayna

Acworth, GA

#4074 Oct 19, 2010
lili wrote:
Does anyone know where I can find a doctors who will give the lipotropic injections in combination with b-12? I live in Sandy Springs Ga
BetterLiving MD at 220 Sandy springs circle suite 157 A sandy springs
derwin

Beaumont, TX

#4075 Oct 20, 2010
elizabeth wrote:
<quoted text>
i am in beaumont and get the b-12 w/ the lipotropic. you can buy them in bulk at $15 a pop. if you want to make the drive. surely there is somewhere in houston though.
where in Beaumont did you go Dr.'s name address and number
Holly

Polk City, FL

#4076 Oct 21, 2010
Trying to find a weight loss doctor neat Jupiter Florida confused with shots 0phentermine or hcg Amy suggestions.
Holly3
RHONDA

Los Angeles, CA

#4078 Oct 24, 2010
My naturopath prescribes the Lipotropics with B-12 and AMP and I inject it myself, 3 times a week. When I first decided to do it, I didn't know whether I would be able to give myself a short. But when picked up my first prescription, I went and had the nurse show me how to give myself an shot in the muscle in my thigh. I was amazed at how easy it was and have been doing it ever since. Including syringes, it is less than $9 a week. Sounds scary, but anyone can do it.
Tina Marbry

Hickory, NC

#4079 Oct 24, 2010
I want to loss 25 pds

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Toledo Dr. Is Sending Help for the Ebola Outb... 34 min Wisdom 7
MMR Vaccine/Autism Revelation: Another "Tuskege... 1 hr anothervoice 30
Doctor's license suspended amid prescription dr... 2 hr curious 314
Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 4 hr A l b 5,948
Herbal Hair Loss Treatment For Men 4 hr Linna001 7
how to treat a depression without medication? 4 hr chrisben 1
Us Aids fight shifts to African-American gay men 5 hr Rock 105
•••

Health People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE