B-12 and Lipotropic Injections for We...
Jennifer

Winchester, KY

#3962 Aug 30, 2010
is Super MIC Lipotropic (Weight Loss)(Methionine, Inositol, Choline)+ B12/B6 25/50/50/1mg/100mg from the website posted above the same thing u get at the doctor's office? Thanks
toni

Knoxville, TN

#3963 Aug 30, 2010
Dina wrote:
<quoted text>
I am considering seeing Dr.Kerendian I want to lose 20lbs. but I heard the injections are painful. For those who have gone through the treatment is it really painful??
got my first one today....no problem....honestly
Mike

Birmingham, AL

#3964 Aug 30, 2010
I just purchased from: www.B12MICshot.com - the customer service is great. Got my order out the same day. Ordered the complete. They also have HcG
Mike

Birmingham, AL

#3965 Aug 30, 2010
akenis wrote:
Being that you work at a weight loss clinic, I believe you can answer my question.
I recently purchased B12 injections and Lipotrolic-MIC(methionine, inositol, choline).
How should I administer, daily? weekly? how much of each also. I'm lost in this matter.
Help! and thanks
Akenis
You should do about 2ml. per week. You need to have at least a 25 guage, 1.5in. needle...in the upper buttocks. I get all my supplies from www.B12MICshot.com .

Mike
Mike

Birmingham, AL

#3966 Aug 30, 2010
nina wrote:
they also sell B12 cyanocobalamin (cheap version of B12) and B12 methylcobalamin (the better product)for a fraction of the price....
www.B12MICshot.com is pretty cheap. They're also licensed in the US. That gerovital co. is over seas..I'd be very cautious at importing anything.

Mike
"Down with lbs." -16 3weeks!
Sharon

Acworth, GA

#3967 Aug 30, 2010
toni wrote:
<quoted text>
got my first one today....no problem....honestly
I just got my second injection today. A little sting and it was over. I started last monday and I have already lost 8 pounds.
yesika

Dalton, GA

#3968 Aug 30, 2010
does anybody know any doctor in Dalton Ga, i need the b 12 shots with lipotropics...please
Sanmarha

San Gabriel, CA

#3969 Aug 31, 2010
Hi, I am looking for a doctor that isn't too expensive (or gets insurance to pay) and gives the shots in Orange County, CA.....
SEREEN

Lawrenceville, GA

#3970 Sep 1, 2010
MIKE, HOW LONG IT TOOK YOU TO RECEIVED IT. i ORDER FROM GERO AND UP UNTILL THIS TIME I HAVE NOT RECEIVED IT. hOW MUCH LBS ARE YOU DOWN
tim

Brunswick, GA

#3972 Sep 1, 2010
Sandra wrote:
<quoted text>
I just order the shots but I am a little bit concern.. is this a good place to get them? I am in the same boat, I am getting the injections once a week but it is too expensive so I am going to try to give the shot myself..
my wife just bought from them and everything went well. I wasn't sure at first about doing shots but its working and same stuff she got from her doctor and a ton cheaper. the weekly visits was busting my walllet. she went to www.careconnectionmedical.com and bought the b6/b12/MIC. Its all good so far.(she's happy at least)
Big Tim
jgirl

Smithtown, NY

#3973 Sep 1, 2010
does anyone know if there are any long term side effects
Im a Loser

Parksley, VA

#3974 Sep 2, 2010
jgirl wrote:
does anyone know if there are any long term side effects
Kidney failure for one.
Know any donors?

I've lost 28 lbs since April.
Move more - eat less. It's that simple.
TEIKA

Memphis, TN

#3994 Sep 5, 2010
how long did it take for you to lose those 20lbs?
Jane

Brandywine, MD

#3995 Sep 8, 2010
i live in smithfield, va and wondered if anyone knows of a doctor in area that gives these injections?
Girlin HG

Huntsville, AL

#3996 Sep 8, 2010
is there any doctors in the Northern Alabama area??? that does the shots and bontril?
Girlin HG

Huntsville, AL

#3997 Sep 9, 2010
I just got my COMBO shot today and getting my pills tonight to start tomorrow, I am at 237 now, will let you know how it all works for me.....
lily

Quemado, TX

#3998 Sep 9, 2010
Step wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have the name of that doctor or facility in San Antonio?
palo alto medical .... its on the southside of san antonio...
Need Weight Loss Now

Conyers, GA

#3999 Sep 9, 2010
I work in Marietta, GA but live in College Park and really need to locate a Family Practice Dr. in Marietta or College Park that will administer the shot as well as the prescription for Phentermine....I had to stop taking both due to my move...Duluth, GA is a hike.....any help?????
T-man

Hinesville, GA

#4000 Sep 14, 2010
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
You should do about 2ml. per week. You need to have at least a 25 guage, 1.5in. needle...in the upper buttocks. I get all my supplies from www.B12MICshot.com .
Mike
Hey Mike, Your site name looks like that Tony guy from Birmingham that was dawging out everyone for use the injections. So is Mike really Tony that was so rude to people? But now that you make money off of these people you are like--yeah buy it. Where's the doctor visit? Thought you had to see the doctor prescribing the medication..... Not trying to be mean or grouchie just keeping it real. T
Patricia

Austin, TX

#4001 Sep 15, 2010
melinda wrote:
I need help finding a doctor that gives the b-12 shot and subscribe phentermine pills in the dallas-fort worth area. I have been looking for 3 months now. Need to lose 50lbs.
Hi Melinda - I'm getting ready to see a doctor in Dallas and he does exactly what you are asking - http://www.absolutelythin.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Morgellons 1 hr Blatke 1
News Kentucky Could Become The Only State Without A ... 1 hr Choicerocks 95
News Breathing traffic-polluted air may damage kidne... 6 hr MAUREEN 1
News 'I Thought My Dark Skin Protected Me From Melan... 15 hr Mr Lee 6
Nano Technology 16 hr bluebell 2
Teenager going nude at home 18 hr MrTinkertrain24 4
News UV lamps for gel manicures linked to skin cancer 19 hr No doubt 1
More from around the web