B-12 and Lipotropic Injections for We...
badgurl

United States

#3938 Aug 3, 2010
what are the doses of the shots? b-12 is 1-2 ml, b-6 is 1-2 ml.....what is the strength and dose of AMP??
something else

Seneca, IL

#3939 Aug 3, 2010
kay

Muscle Shoals, AL

#3940 Aug 3, 2010
Rachel wrote:
<quoted text>
i work at a weight loss clinic, and we have the lipotropic/B12 injections there, and i have seen awesome, awesome results...now, i'm not sure exactly HOW it does what it does, but pretty much it targets the areas of your body where there is a lot of built up fat, breaks it down, which causes you to lose inches, helps with cellulite AND cholesterol levels..i do know that with these, you will see a drop in inches first before you see the actual pounds gone...i saw one lady lose 10 1/2 inches in 3 weeks, one lady lost 2 pants sizes in a month..they're really awesome!
Where is the office in Hartselle? Do you give one shot weekly? How much do you charge, I live close enough now to come to Hartselle. Thanks for the info!
akenis

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#3941 Aug 8, 2010
Being that you work at a weight loss clinic, I believe you can answer my question.
I recently purchased B12 injections and Lipotrolic-MIC(methionine, inositol, choline).
How should I administer, daily? weekly? how much of each also. I'm lost in this matter.
Help! and thanks
Akenis
Donna

Stafford, VA

#3942 Aug 8, 2010
can anymore tell give me a location for the HCG injection in Northern VA (Fredericksburg area).
Kristen wrote:
Hey Everyone.....
I am on my second week of HCG injections from Copperfield Wellness in Concord, NC and I have lost 11 lbs and 2 1/2 inches from my waist. Dr. Dover is WONDERFUL and her program is easy and cost effective. I have read a few people looking for Dr.'s in the Charlotte area and this one is GREAT!!!
Akenis

West Palm Beach, FL

#3943 Aug 9, 2010
I purchased B12 and lipotrolic online and would be very interested to know the right dosage for me. I am 5'3, 150pnds, 36 years old. Thanks in advance
Its ALL about Raymond

Allentown, PA

#3944 Aug 10, 2010
akenis wrote:
Being that you work at a weight loss clinic, I believe you can answer my question.
I recently purchased B12 injections and Lipotrolic-MIC(methionine, inositol, choline).
How should I administer, daily? weekly? how much of each also. I'm lost in this matter.
Help! and thanks
Akenis
Loss of cash is all you'll get from those shots.
Eat less and you'll lose weight.

( the drug companies LUV people like you.)
Its ALL about Raymond

Allentown, PA

#3945 Aug 10, 2010
Akenis wrote:
I purchased B12 and lipotrolic online and would be very interested to know the right dosage for me. I am 5'3, 150pnds, 36 years old. Thanks in advance
Eat less and move more you will lose weight.
I guarantee that and it won't cost you a cent.
Get your mond set and DO it.
decline any invitations to pig out such as picnics.

In fact, you'll save money not buying so much food.
B Jolly Tennessee

Millington, TN

#3946 Aug 10, 2010
amy wrote:
i live in massachusets and i can not find ANYOME who administers these injections. any ideas?
I googled it and found where you can by the injections online and give them yourself.
resa

United States

#3947 Aug 10, 2010
Hi I'm in kalamazoo mi does anyone know a doctor in my area that does lipotropics injections
mrs j

United States

#3948 Aug 10, 2010
B Jolly Tennessee wrote:
<quoted text>
I googled it and found where you can by the injections online and give them yourself.
Where did you find the website to order the injections? And how much?
PTCruiser

Arlington, TN

#3949 Aug 12, 2010
Diane wrote:
does anyone know of a medical weightloss clinic in the memphis tn area or the jonesboro ar area that does the shots?
The Shot Nurse
at POPLAR AVE
and at GERMANTOWN ROAD

THEY HAVE A WEBSITE
NPO

Columbus, GA

#3950 Aug 12, 2010
Dina wrote:
<quoted text>
I am considering seeing Dr.Kerendian I want to lose 20lbs. but I heard the injections are painful. For those who have gone through the treatment is it really painful??
I am currently getting the shots weekly and I have lost 16 pounds in 3 weeks. It does have a little bit of a burning feeling going in but with in a few minutes the feeling is gone. So worth it in my opinion.
NPO

Columbus, GA

#3951 Aug 12, 2010
I have been doing the shots now for 3 weeks and have lost 16 pounds doing it. I do think the shots burn a little but with in 5 minutes the pain is gone. So worth it in my opinion.
NPO

Columbus, GA

#3952 Aug 12, 2010
Rita wrote:
I am trying to find a Doctor in Washington State that believes in this process for weight loss, by injecting B6 & B12.
My friend does it in Olympia WA
NPO

Columbus, GA

#3953 Aug 12, 2010
Donna wrote:
can anymore tell give me a location for the HCG injection in Northern VA (Fredericksburg area).
<quoted text>
You can get your HCG from GNC
NPO

Columbus, GA

#3954 Aug 12, 2010
Akenis wrote:
Where are you getting it from?
emily

Cleveland, OH

#3955 Aug 14, 2010
Is there anywhere in Ohio tht do the lipotropic shots?
Linda

Lockport, IL

#3956 Aug 15, 2010
Can someone taking insulin take these shots???
april

Lake Worth, FL

#3957 Aug 22, 2010
does any body know where to go in south fl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man arrested after woman is found dead in car n... (Mar '12) 2 hr TamiC 8
News Things to know about Social Security at 80: Tim... 5 hr UNIONPOPPERJAXX 31
News Restaurant review: Tacos Don Cuco is classic Me... 7 hr Richard Crosno 3
News Treating ED in teens key for future well-being (Mar '09) 8 hr williamssmith1n 25
News More STDs for Older Widowers in ED Drug Era (Sep '09) 8 hr williamssmith1n 19
News How Autistic People Helped Shape the Modern World 9 hr friend 9
Indian and Black mixed babies what would they l... (Aug '09) 11 hr kingzion 31
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 15 hr kal 6,469
More from around the web