B-12 and Lipotropic Injections for We...
akenis

Vero Beach, FL

#3941 Aug 8, 2010
Being that you work at a weight loss clinic, I believe you can answer my question.
I recently purchased B12 injections and Lipotrolic-MIC(methionine, inositol, choline).
How should I administer, daily? weekly? how much of each also. I'm lost in this matter.
Help! and thanks
Akenis

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Donna

Stafford, VA

#3942 Aug 8, 2010
can anymore tell give me a location for the HCG injection in Northern VA (Fredericksburg area).
Kristen wrote:
Hey Everyone.....
I am on my second week of HCG injections from Copperfield Wellness in Concord, NC and I have lost 11 lbs and 2 1/2 inches from my waist. Dr. Dover is WONDERFUL and her program is easy and cost effective. I have read a few people looking for Dr.'s in the Charlotte area and this one is GREAT!!!
Akenis

Delray Beach, FL

#3943 Aug 9, 2010
I purchased B12 and lipotrolic online and would be very interested to know the right dosage for me. I am 5'3, 150pnds, 36 years old. Thanks in advance
Its ALL about Raymond

Allentown, PA

#3944 Aug 10, 2010
akenis wrote:
Being that you work at a weight loss clinic, I believe you can answer my question.
I recently purchased B12 injections and Lipotrolic-MIC(methionine, inositol, choline).
How should I administer, daily? weekly? how much of each also. I'm lost in this matter.
Help! and thanks
Akenis
Loss of cash is all you'll get from those shots.
Eat less and you'll lose weight.

( the drug companies LUV people like you.)
Its ALL about Raymond

Allentown, PA

#3945 Aug 10, 2010
Akenis wrote:
I purchased B12 and lipotrolic online and would be very interested to know the right dosage for me. I am 5'3, 150pnds, 36 years old. Thanks in advance
Eat less and move more you will lose weight.
I guarantee that and it won't cost you a cent.
Get your mond set and DO it.
decline any invitations to pig out such as picnics.

In fact, you'll save money not buying so much food.
B Jolly Tennessee

Millington, TN

#3946 Aug 10, 2010
amy wrote:
i live in massachusets and i can not find ANYOME who administers these injections. any ideas?
I googled it and found where you can by the injections online and give them yourself.
resa

United States

#3947 Aug 10, 2010
Hi I'm in kalamazoo mi does anyone know a doctor in my area that does lipotropics injections
mrs j

Waterloo, Canada

#3948 Aug 10, 2010
B Jolly Tennessee wrote:
<quoted text>
I googled it and found where you can by the injections online and give them yourself.
Where did you find the website to order the injections? And how much?
PTCruiser

Arlington, TN

#3949 Aug 12, 2010
Diane wrote:
does anyone know of a medical weightloss clinic in the memphis tn area or the jonesboro ar area that does the shots?
The Shot Nurse
at POPLAR AVE
and at GERMANTOWN ROAD

THEY HAVE A WEBSITE
NPO

Columbus, GA

#3950 Aug 12, 2010
Dina wrote:
<quoted text>
I am considering seeing Dr.Kerendian I want to lose 20lbs. but I heard the injections are painful. For those who have gone through the treatment is it really painful??
I am currently getting the shots weekly and I have lost 16 pounds in 3 weeks. It does have a little bit of a burning feeling going in but with in a few minutes the feeling is gone. So worth it in my opinion.
NPO

Columbus, GA

#3951 Aug 12, 2010
I have been doing the shots now for 3 weeks and have lost 16 pounds doing it. I do think the shots burn a little but with in 5 minutes the pain is gone. So worth it in my opinion.
NPO

Columbus, GA

#3952 Aug 12, 2010
Rita wrote:
I am trying to find a Doctor in Washington State that believes in this process for weight loss, by injecting B6 & B12.
My friend does it in Olympia WA
NPO

Columbus, GA

#3953 Aug 12, 2010
Donna wrote:
can anymore tell give me a location for the HCG injection in Northern VA (Fredericksburg area).
<quoted text>
You can get your HCG from GNC
NPO

Columbus, GA

#3954 Aug 12, 2010
Akenis wrote:
Where are you getting it from?
emily

Cleveland, OH

#3955 Aug 14, 2010
Is there anywhere in Ohio tht do the lipotropic shots?
Linda

Lemont, IL

#3956 Aug 15, 2010
Can someone taking insulin take these shots???
april

Pompano Beach, FL

#3957 Aug 22, 2010
does any body know where to go in south fl
Cynthia

Phoenix, AZ

#3958 Aug 24, 2010
I have been taking B-6, B-12 and phentermine for over a year. I power walk and play racquet ball occassionally. To be safe, I eat the same thing every day, All Bran for breakfast with raisins, or yogurt with fresh fruit, for lunch I have a salad and fruit, and for dinner a hamburger patty, spinach cooked or in a salad, and fruit. For snacks I have sugarless popcicles. Once a month I eat whatever I want, but usually find it was not worth the effort. I am very happy with my results, I went from 169lbs to 130, from a size 12 to a size 8. I recently added lipotropic to my shots, to push me past the plateau, I just could not take off that last 5 lbs to make it 130. I will continue to take the B-12/B-6 shots after I am finished with the weight reduction. No side effect that I am aware of. I love it! This is not an over night solution. It takes time and dedication. I have learned to eat because I have to and not because I want to. When the urge comes for "I have a taste for....", I ignore it and have a popsicle.
lynn

Dallas, TX

#3960 Aug 29, 2010
Lauren wrote:
I just fininshed seeig Dr. Kerendian this Friday, he was been awesome. The man took his time and actually told me what I had wrong. Never in my life I thought anyone could be as accurate as he was. He put me on medication teliing me that the injections would work slowly because I had insulin problems that would take some time to resolve. This is why I was not losing wait. During the wait, I had met another lady with the same problem, only difference she had lost 60lbs. I noticed how everyone just loves him. He is very friendly and he has an out going staff. It seems like a social hour waiting in his office.
hello Lauren i have been hearing about this doctor is there any way u can leave his number are the name of the company please i really need help thanks Lynn
lynn

Plano, TX

#3961 Aug 29, 2010
hello everyone im siting here reading people life story about Dr.Kerendian and how he help chang people life well im one of those people who need help i had to beautiful baby's and i gained alot of wait i need help to lose wait i would love to meet Dr.Kerendian can someone leave me his office number the name of the place please thanks Lynn

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News South Berkshire talk covers warning signs, trea... (Apr '15) 2 min Ka Boom Talmudistan 4
Diabetic supplies wanted 28 min Diabetic 1024 1
News John McCain: Brain cancer prognosis very poor 47 min Just Think 14
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 1 hr Mizzlizz 7,265
News More 1 hr Jeff Brightone 1
News Silent Auction Held To Help Teen's Cancer Fight 2 hr helcher76 1
News Abortion issue looms over Supreme Court choice (May '09) 9 hr Ricky F 2,335
watching wife get pregnant by another man (Jan '17) Sep 17 Reginald 16
More from around the web