B-12 and Lipotropic Injections for We...
big dad29

Puyallup, WA

#3897 Jun 22, 2010
why not just use proper exercise and diet ? it always works !

Diet, Weight Loss, Articles here.
http://www.the-fun-zone.com/articles/aerobics...
Ctina

United States

#3898 Jun 22, 2010
I am from Berry Breek CA by Chico CA and I am trying to find a Dr/Clinic that does the B-12 and Lipotropic Injections for Weight Loss or Lipo-B Injections if anyone can help me or tell me how to find a Dr/Clinic? Im not sure how to find one...could you e-mail me at [email protected] I really could use the help.
Robyn

United States

#3899 Jun 22, 2010
Nancy/Ms Bowden

I live in Huntsville and I am starting with a doctor in Conroe. Which one are you using and are you having any sucess?
Lynn

Denver, CO

#3900 Jun 24, 2010
I used to go to a dr to get the lipo-B shots but it is just to expensive. I found a clinic in Colorado Springs that has the B-12 & lipotropics in a spray form. It is only $75 a bottle and you can order it online. The place is called Body Solutions RX, check it out the spray is working very well:)
Ari

Deridder, LA

#3901 Jun 27, 2010
triedit wrote:
<quoted text>
Cordova medical clinic
check out cordova medical clinic.com
Mediplan on shelby drive in Memphis
mike tennessee

Marbury, AL

#3902 Jun 29, 2010
it is nothing but a big money maker. this stuff did not work for me or people i know. good luck.
susan vorster

South Africa

#3903 Jun 30, 2010
I would also like the name of the online pharmacy plse

Thx
susan
susan vorster

South Africa

#3904 Jun 30, 2010
I would also like the name of the pharmacy online where i can find lipotropics injections plse.

Thx

Susan
mobile al

United States

#3905 Jun 30, 2010
What is the doctors name and where at in mobile and what all do you have to do to qualify email me info [email protected]
Krista wrote:
I see a doctor in Mobile AL. it's 20$ per shot, and they let you get up to 3 shots a week to speed up the process. I lost 40lbs in 2 months, but that also came from exercising and eating semi-well. All I did for exercise was walk for an hr. every day.

Since: Jun 10

Boynton Beach, FL

#3906 Jul 3, 2010
I have a medical weight loss center in Boynton that offers Lipotonix Plus injections. The doctor also prescribes either Adipex or Tenuate to work in combination with.
www.optimalhealthnwellness.com
jaya nair

Mumbai, India

#3907 Jul 5, 2010
I would recommend you to use a natural way to lose weight.

I have been using MeritVCO extra virgin coconut oil to lose weight.

www.excelcombine.com /www.excelcombine.co.uk

check out this article.by bruce fife.

Is it possible to add fat to your diet and lose weight? Yes, if it's the right fat, says naturopath Bruce Fife, ND, author of Eat Fat Look Thin. He recommends adding coconut oil and substituting it for polyunsaturated oils to suppress appetite, boost metabolism, and bring about weight loss.
"Lots of people have reported that when they add coconut oil to their diet, it was enough to promote weight loss," says Fife. "Some people don't notice a drop in weight, which often means they're simply eating too much. Calories are important." His own experience with coconut oil produced a gradual weight loss over six months of about 20 pounds, which he'd been unable to lose previously through diet and exercise.
He advises using about three tablespoons of natural coconut oil, either virgin or processed, daily. His patients use it in place of polyunsaturated fats for stir-frying and salad dressings, add it to other foods, or take it straight. The fat is also present in canned coconut milk (not the liquid inside the coconut), which can be substituted for milk in many recipes, and fresh coconut fruit, which can be eaten as a snack or grated over fruits and salads.
How Does Coconut Oil Promote Weight Loss?
"I think the real key to coconut oil and weight loss is the fact that it decreases your appetite while you're eating the meal and afterwards," says Fife. "Studies show that when these fats are added, people are satisfied sooner and eat less, and at the next meal they don't make up for it by eating more."
Coconut oil is a medium-chain triglyceride (MCT) while most other fats, such as vegetable oils and animal fat, are long-chain triglycerides (LCTs). "The length of the molecule determines how the fat is metabolized," says Fife. MCTs are rapidly broken down, and the body burns them much like carbohydrates for energy. LCTs, however, are deposited in fat cells. "With MCTs, you're eating fat calories, but you're eating fewer effective calories because metabolism rises, and you end up burning the calories, not storing them as fat. You can eat much more coconut oil than other fats before your body will convert it into fat."
Fife says that the types of oils present in coconut oil stimulate metabolism. "It promotes thermogenesis [burning of calories to produce heat], and some people with low thyroid function tell me they feel warm and their body temperature rises one or two degrees after eating coconut oil." People with low thyroid function have a low metabolism and can have a decreased ability to lose weight.

SOURCES: Nutrition Action Health Letter, July-August 2000. Journal of Nutrition, March 2002. Robert Eckel, MD, chairman, American Heart Association's Nutrition, Physical Activity and Metabolism Council; professor of medicine, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver. Bruce Fife, ND, Colorado Springs, Colo. Glenn S. Rothfeld, MD, MAc, clinical assistant professor of family medicine, Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston; medical director, WholeHealth New England, Arlington, Mass.
Source(s):
Terri

Hays, KS

#3908 Jul 5, 2010
Looking for the injections in Kansas....anyone know of a doctor or clinic? There used to be a doctor in Garden City Kansas but has been so many years I cannot remember his name but the injections here sound the same with the same results. Help please!!!!
Terri

Hays, KS

#3909 Jul 5, 2010
nina wrote:
they also sell B12 cyanocobalamin (cheap version of B12) and B12 methylcobalamin (the better product)for a fraction of the price....
this is geri-vita not MIC or can not find on the sights you have posted???
lili

North Hollywood, CA

#3910 Jul 6, 2010
i been getting the shot and drinking a pill and so far i have gone from a size 24 to an 18 in about 8weeks. i do notice is more like inches n like fat melting from different areas.i go to a different clinic he in san fernando valley
twinkle toes

Pasadena, TX

#3911 Jul 7, 2010
I've been a patient of dr kangs since May 5th. I've lost about 25-27 lbs. I am having a harder time adhering to the protein plan since he's up'ed it from 5 proteins to 7. I actually feel more hungry now that i'm getting more calories. Maybe I'm just feeling discouraged because I gained 1 lb over the 4th of July Holiday. When Dr. Kang said I could start eating one fruit per day I was so excited that I went and bought a watermelon. I only had one fruit, the entire watermelon!!! Hope the visit tomorrow is much more encouraging.
Joan

Birmingham, AL

#3912 Jul 8, 2010
I took my second shot today. In one week I lost 3 iches in my waist and 3 in my thigh. No pounds though. I get the shot at Isis Medispay in Albertville, Al. I had the lapband 1 year ago and it is to help loose weight more quickly. It boost your medabolism and gives you lots of energy.
Faye

United States

#3914 Jul 9, 2010
Does anyone know of a doctor in or near lake city, florida
yvette

New York, NY

#3915 Jul 11, 2010
I've heard alot of good reviews about the shots my ? is would it be better if i ordered them from online if so which would be the best website or to see a DR. & if that's the case I wouled want to find one over here in San Antonio
carmen

Torrance, CA

#3916 Jul 11, 2010
were in hawthorne ca?
lily

North Hollywood, CA

#3917 Jul 11, 2010
carmen wrote:
were in hawthorne ca?
I only know clinics that are only in san fernando valley and in palmdale.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Surgery Not Always the Answer for Hernias (Jan '06) 6 hr Josh Cain 184
News US Democrats Celebrate Coast-to-Coast Election ... 8 hr Paul 124
News Medicaid fueling opioid epidemic? New theory is... 13 hr Sue The Docs N Bi... 3
News November 16 - International Day Without Smoking 23 hr Haha 1
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) Thu Fabs 7,299
News Rachel Stewart: Life and pleasure from the warr... Thu Will Not Be Pimped 1
News Premature Ejaculation and Injuries (Oct '11) Thu JScott28 13
watching wife get pregnant by another man (Jan '17) Tue M and D 23
More from around the web