B-12 and Lipotropic Injections for We...
RAM55

Los Angeles, CA

#3852 May 7, 2010
Revise:
I have heard lot about lipo/B12 injection having good results, but is there anyone can answer this. If taking Lipotropic tablets w/ B12 tablets and w/ Spirulina Tablets will have the same affect?
jafo

Round Rock, TX

#3853 May 10, 2010
skinnychick2b wrote:
I live in Round Rock next to Austin Texas and really need to know where in Austin I can go to recieve the injections.
Thanks
who="skinnychick2b"
Jenna

Pinson, AL

#3854 May 11, 2010
Dina wrote:
<quoted text>
I am considering seeing Dr.Kerendian I want to lose 20lbs. but I heard the injections are painful. For those who have gone through the treatment is it really painful??
No, all you feel is a quick prick like any other shot. However you need to place the weight on the opposite side from the injection site. That seems to help me. Best of luck!
tracy

United States

#3855 May 14, 2010
Where can i find a place in katy or houston texas for the shot
coach wife

Gilbert, AZ

#3856 May 15, 2010
shots in lubbock wrote:
I am looking for the B12/lipo shots in the Lubbock Texas area. Does anyone know of a weight loss clinic or doctor that gives these

in this area? Thanks
did any one find a dr or clinic in lubbock that gives the hcg weight loss injections ?
coach wife

Gilbert, AZ

#3857 May 15, 2010
has any one found a clinic or dr in lubbock tx or surrounding area that gives hcg weight loss injections ?
L Young

Chestertown, MD

#3858 May 15, 2010
I am about 175lbs over weight, and as a single mom cannot afford the non-covered by insurance Lipotropic B12 injections. In a previous post I saw someone trying it on their own by purchasing the pills. The quote went: "I first purchased the Lipotropics 1000 Plus by Solaray from GNC ($16.98 per bottle). I found them cheaper at House of Nutrition online ( www.houseofnutrition.com ) which they sell for $7.88 per bottle and I get the Pryuvate from them also. As far as the B-12, I take a B-12 sublingual 5000 mcg and other supplements (Omega 3's (fish oil), Calcium +D, Vitamim D, Pryvate)."
Are this all the pills (appetite suppresants included?) I need? Could you give me more specfics on the other supplements? What is the average daily calorie intake? Please email me at [email protected] Thanks!
Kamavel

Mahopac, NY

#3859 May 17, 2010
I have finally received my lipotropic injection. Tried to convince my husband to give it to me and he is refusing.He is actually pharmacist who was giving flu shots this winter in CVS.
I have ordered it online and he is not comfortable because he is not sure what is in the bottle. Anyone else ordered from careconnectionmedical.
Any comments about their B12-MIC injections?
I watched videos on youtube and I do not think I can do it myself so I need to convince my husband that it is OK.
I have called local weight loss clinic an it is $299 consultation and $30 weekly shot.
Kamavel

Mahopac, NY

#3860 May 17, 2010
barbara wrote:
<quoted text>
Im from upstate NY too....I cant find any doctors that offer help.
There is clinic in Scarsdale NY. It is not upstate but about 40 min away depending where you live.
It is called amari medical spa. They have $299 initial consultation/teest
edna

Hinesville, GA

#3863 May 21, 2010
I had good results and got shots fast without hassel. I'd say go for it.
Katilin wrote:
correction**** the correct website is www.careconnectionmedical.com
Sandra

São Paulo, Brazil

#3864 May 22, 2010
Does any one knows a place in brazil where I can buy those lipotropics shoots?
Losingweight -n-loving it

Atlanta, GA

#3865 May 22, 2010
Katilin wrote:
has anyone bought the Vitamin B6+B12 with Lipotropics injection from careconnection.com ? Is it safe to order it from this website?
Hi,
I recently ordered from them and had a good experience. It did not take long for me to get my product and they told me when it was shipped so I would know when to expect it. It is the same shot I use to get from my doctors office but without costing me my arms and legs.($60 a wk) My girlfriend just ordered as well and she was completely happy too. So yeah from what I can tell careconnectionmedical.com is legit.
Mrs Bowden

Willis, TX

#3866 May 23, 2010
cjs1965 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is this clinic at?
What is the name of the clinic?
junay trevino

Houston, TX

#3867 May 24, 2010
Lipotonix is reall working I'm obece three hundred pounds and I lost three pounds in one week.
Mrs Bowden

Willis, TX

#3868 May 24, 2010
NancyTX wrote:
<quoted text>
i can send you the info im in houston tx where to get for only 100 dollars for 7 1/2 weeks worth of injections b12+lipo email me if u want more info [email protected]
Hi, I live in Conroe....can you give me the name and number to the clinic you went to?
sabrina

Trussville, AL

#3869 May 25, 2010
I'm excited, I go for my first visit this week and I will let you all know what I think. But I really appreciate reading your forum since you work at a weight clinic
Sandra

United States

#3870 May 27, 2010
Does anyone knows where can i buy the lipotropics B12 Injections? i have not been so lucky in finding them over the internet, I am going to a doctor and it is working really well, but it is too expensive for me and I can't afford anymore this cost ! please help !

you can e mail me at [email protected]
It Works

Stafford, VA

#3871 May 28, 2010
I've been using The B12 weight Loss Program for about 5 months now and have lost about 20 lbs. I look great, escpecially since I've been battling with this baby weight. I am getting the shot on and off since I have started. i take the yellow phentermine which suppresses my hunger for nearly half the day. But the key is to still eat small portions of food a day. I've learned to eat first then take the pill because I seem to feel nauseous if I take the pill first. The Blue phentermine pill makes you full for just about the whole day and is much more potent. Since I haven't been exercising like I should because of Babysitter circumstances, I walk on my lunch breaks as much as I can, when catching metro, I walk up and down the escaltors so I get some sort of exercise. It has helped out a lot. I have lost close to 2 clothes sizes. This is a great experience that I would recommend to anyone. I must admit, I had stopped taking the pill for about 8 months before this full trial and only gained 5 pounds back...you just have to keep up the exercise. Also it is true that when you take phentermine the 1st time, you do feel kinda of like your drugged up for maybe 10 mins, and need to drink lots of water because you get dry mouth.
Sandra

Hollywood, FL

#3872 May 29, 2010
bluelagoon wrote:
Anyone know of a clinic or dr in miami florida that does the b12/lipo injections? i just moved here about 3 months ago and used to get these in north carolina - they worked well back then - about two years ago. need to loose weight for my wedding!!!!!
thanks so much
betty
I am going to a doctor in Boca Raton who applies the lipotropic B12 it is 50 dollars per visit. the name of the doctor is Kenneth N Woliner , 5616207779
Sandra

Hollywood, FL

#3873 May 29, 2010
Sami wrote:
I get my B12 with lipotropics from careconnectionmedical.com . I can't afford to go to the doctor every week. I can just give the shot to myself. It's not hard. This company is good, easy to work with and I got my Package fast.
I just order the shots but I am a little bit concern.. is this a good place to get them? I am in the same boat, I am getting the injections once a week but it is too expensive so I am going to try to give the shot myself..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Research: Saying 'I'm gay' doesn't boost well-b... 27 min L Craig s Hush Pu... 1
News CA: Give Obamacare to Illegal ImmigrantsBy , Ka... 2 hr tomin cali 1
News News 11 Mins Ago House bill would curb regulati... 3 hr Go Blue Forever 1
Eye cancer 8 hr Live Love and Laugh 1
News 13 surprising things that can make you constipated 10 hr shedacares 1
News Constipation in Older Adults 10 hr shedacares 1
News Do CON Laws Contribute to Suicide? 10 hr HumanSpirit 1
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) May 2 K12345abc 6,806
More from around the web