B-12 and Lipotropic Injections for We...
Mary L

Middleburg, FL

#3808 Mar 30, 2010
deb wrote:
I am looking for a doc in clay co. florida or duval co florida that I can go to to get the lipotropics injections
Try Dr. Bernard on Kingsley Avenue or his partner, Dr. Moore, near Town Centre.
cotygirl

Warwick, RI

#3809 Mar 30, 2010
Does anyone know of a dr to administer B 12 shots in midtown? What about phentermine? Just moved to this area. Ema me esq007@vzw.blackberry.net
Katy2

Katy, TX

#3810 Mar 30, 2010
Still looking for specific names of Houston (Katy) area doctors or clinics providing the Phen and/or shots. I am subscribed to this post so I will get any replies to the board.

Thanks!
Cera

Indio, CA

#3811 Apr 1, 2010
Dr.Caldron in valley is having a great special for $35 a week, phentermine and injection. I love his office
Donna

Upper Marlboro, MD

#3812 Apr 7, 2010
you anybody know a Dr. Davis,that gives b12 shots in Washington DC area I heard she is great, trying to find her
cookie

United States

#3814 Apr 7, 2010
where can i get these shots in chicago??
luce

Commerce, GA

#3815 Apr 8, 2010
vic wrote:
<quoted text>
where did you order the lipotropic w/b12?
Go to Dr. Gary Bernard in Orange Park Florida it is in the Jacksonville Area. He is excellent...
sandra

Hacienda Heights, CA

#3816 Apr 8, 2010
i live in hawthorne ca. is there anyone out there who can tell me where to get these shots, please email me @ sandramocha@hotmail.com thanks
Katilin

Knoxville, TN

#3818 Apr 15, 2010
has anyone bought the Vitamin B6+B12 with Lipotropics injection from careconnection.com ? Is it safe to order it from this website?
Katilin

Knoxville, TN

#3819 Apr 15, 2010
correction**** the correct website is www.careconnectionmedical.com
sandra

Hacienda Heights, CA

#3820 Apr 16, 2010
i found a place in hawthorne,ca email me for more info.
erica

Queensbury, NY

#3821 Apr 18, 2010
Does any one know any places in upstate NY? or has had any more good results from onlu
Silky Soul2000

Washington, DC

#3822 Apr 19, 2010
Anyone know of a doctor in Annapolis, MD
jam911

Hollywood, FL

#3823 Apr 21, 2010
are you all taking the hcg shot with the lipotropic as well?

Since: Apr 10

Hollywood, FL

#3824 Apr 21, 2010
Monique wrote:
I am so excited!!
My first visit to the clinic for the LipoTropics/B 12 Fat burner shot,went great. It didn't hurt or sting as much as I thought it would,just a little as the coctail was first injected into the skin. Someone posted on this forum that if you rub the injection site for a few minutes after you get it,it will not hurt later (This is true)I felt no sorness what so ever. The nurse practioner who runs the clinic,was so very nice and friendly,made me feel really comfortable during my visit. We also talked about maybe doing HCG after I have done the Lipo shots for awhile. She has pictures of herself before and after she did the HCG and she got SOO thin with it.If anyone wants the address to the clinic,just let me know. It is in the FM 1960 area. I will be going back saturday for my second shot,and I will post my weight loss results on monday.
have a great day!!!
monique what was the new results
Observer

Union City, TN

#3825 Apr 21, 2010
Someone said the FEDs were in Dyersburg busting offices for these shots. I dont know why they would since they are all natural vitamins, but I just thought I would ask if anyone had heard anything about this.
Anne Buffalo NY

Fishers, NY

#3826 Apr 22, 2010
Does anyone know a Doctor in Western NY that is giving these injections? Please let me know Batbanko@aol.com
Vicky

United States

#3827 Apr 22, 2010
I just got my first MIC ultra shot last thursday....went back and got my second shot today...I have lost a total of 7 lbs in 7 days...and only worked out one day at the gym.
Diane

United States

#3828 Apr 23, 2010
Cathy wrote:
Lafayette, La
I am looking for a clinic that offers the B12 Lipotropics in Lafayette, La. If anyone knows please let me know.
Did you ever find someone? I'm in East Bay as well and currently am doing HCG and would like to supplement.
Lex

Toledo, OH

#3829 Apr 24, 2010
Hi I just moved to Pensacola fl I was wondering if anyone knew of a dr that gives b12 shots n diet pills!!! For a good price... If anyone can help plz do.. Thank u

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I need help. I don't know what's going on. 5 hr hkinslow0003 1
News Province backing 128-bed long-term care home in... 7 hr BoBo 1
News Annual Milton Dragon Boat Race to Raise Funds i... (May '13) 7 hr bring 100 beds back 4
News In Trump's First Year, Anti-Abortion Forces Mak... 20 hr Choicerocks 165
News Senators call for $1B for flu vaccine development Sat VACCINES CAUSE AU... 1
News Drugs, alcohol and suicides contribute to alarm... Sat Wake Up 3
watching wife get pregnant by another man (Jan '17) Sat black toy 4 wf 52
More from around the web