B-12 and Lipotropic Injections for We...
MARY

Anniston, AL

#3788 Mar 12, 2010
I would like to know where I cna purchase the B-12, B-6 Lypotropics combo shots in Tuscaloosa, Al
carol

AOL

#3789 Mar 15, 2010
where can i order the shots
KIMBERLY

La Puente, CA

#3790 Mar 15, 2010
carol wrote:
where can i order the shots
YOU CAN ORDER THEM ONLINE FROM CARECONNECTIONMEDICAL.COM
viv

Nashville, TN

#3791 Mar 15, 2010
Does anyone know how this applies to someone who has fatty liver!!
L Bruster

Kissimmee, FL

#3792 Mar 15, 2010
Dee wrote:
Does anyone know of a clinic t/o get the b12 and lipotropic in the orlando area
Minful Harmony Acupuncture in Ocoee, Fl- right outside of Orlando does lipotropics shot along with a ton of other weight loss stuff!!
Shana

United States

#3793 Mar 17, 2010
Does anyone know of a place in San Antonio, TX to get the B12/Lipotropic Shots? I have searched online and read thru the post and can't find any place in SA. Please..does anyone know of a place?
Monique

Houston, TX

#3794 Mar 18, 2010
I am so excited!!
My first visit to the clinic for the LipoTropics/B 12 Fat burner shot,went great. It didn't hurt or sting as much as I thought it would,just a little as the coctail was first injected into the skin. Someone posted on this forum that if you rub the injection site for a few minutes after you get it,it will not hurt later (This is true)I felt no sorness what so ever. The nurse practioner who runs the clinic,was so very nice and friendly,made me feel really comfortable during my visit. We also talked about maybe doing HCG after I have done the Lipo shots for awhile. She has pictures of herself before and after she did the HCG and she got SOO thin with it.If anyone wants the address to the clinic,just let me know. It is in the FM 1960 area. I will be going back saturday for my second shot,and I will post my weight loss results on monday.
have a great day!!!
Gina

Rochester, NY

#3795 Mar 18, 2010
Does anyone know a place in the Baltimore area that does the Lipotropic or B12 and appetite supresants besides Weigh Less on Wilkens Ave??? They are always booked and you literaly have to call everyday to see when the next schedual opens, there has to be other clinics in the area!! Thanks so much!!
so happy

United States

#3796 Mar 21, 2010
Dina wrote:
<quoted text>
I am considering seeing Dr.Kerendian I want to lose 20lbs. but I heard the injections are painful. For those who have gone through the treatment is it really painful??
no it not painful dont feel a thing i love it
so happy

United States

#3797 Mar 21, 2010
no its not painful i love it i am happy i lose 15 pound in 3 week
Monique

Houston, TX

#3798 Mar 22, 2010
Its monday morning,and as promised I am posting the results of my weightloss after 1 week on the LipoTropics. Went in saturday for my second shot,and lost 5 lbs.last week.
Have a great day!!!!
YOLA

Lakeland, FL

#3799 Mar 22, 2010
Hi i want to know is theres a doctor giving prescriptions for Phentermine in tampa/brandon...I just Want the prescriptions not all the other stuff..... HELP HELP HELP
Katy2

Katy, TX

#3800 Mar 23, 2010
UrbanDiva wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Katty, i would like to ask you,what diet program are you on? Do you do the 500 calorie diet with the HCG? The reason I ask,is that you are getting both HCG and B-12,and I found a place here in Houston that does them both,but they dont put you on the 500 calorie diet,they use a 1200 calorie diet. Also,does anyone know,if I get the HCG and the b-12 can i combine this with a low carb diet? I have had the BEST results with low carb in the past.
thanks for the help.
I am already on a 1200 diet so would be very interested in who you see and your experience so far. I started to exercise this year and have lost 30lbs so far. I still hate the exercising, though the lower calories don't bother anywhere as much. I am hoping to get faster results trying this. Does the place in Houston offer the Phen perscription? What all do they suggest and/or require? And can you share how much it costs? I would be grateful for any info. Thnx!
Mystic

Jackson Center, PA

#3801 Mar 23, 2010
Anyone in the Pittsburgh Pa area who goes to a good Doc. I would love to start Pher & lip/b12 shots, but I am having trouble finding someone. Everywhere I go they want to sell me their own brand of diet food - yuck!
Nomsa

Johannesburg, South Africa

#3802 Mar 23, 2010
Sonja please advise where you are based in SA. I am in SA myself
Sonja Classen wrote:
I've been reading all the posts re dr K, I even tried to communicate woth medihelp.com . but nobody seems to be able to help me.
I'm RN in South Africa, running a 'fat loss' clinic, together with a chemist!
We' got great success with meso, but according to my research, the vit B combo is even more succssfull, now, can somebody, PLEASE help me, getting it here!!!
I'm at my witts end, and my clients are asking for it!!!
Thanks
Sonja
jeannie 2

Atlanta, GA

#3803 Mar 24, 2010
How long dose it take b12 lipotropic to work. Can anyone give some advice please help.
taking injects in SD CA

United States

#3804 Mar 26, 2010
Dina wrote:
<quoted text>
I am considering seeing Dr.Kerendian I want to lose 20lbs. but I heard the injections are painful. For those who have gone through the treatment is it really painful??
no, especially with my fatty hips, I can't feel a thing
first lady

Dallas, TX

#3805 Mar 27, 2010
love my life! lookin for my king
triedit

Bossier City, LA

#3806 Mar 27, 2010
Diane wrote:
does anyone know of a medical weightloss clinic in the memphis tn area or the jonesboro ar area that does the shots?
Cordova medical clinic
check out cordova medical clinic.com
Cathy

AOL

#3807 Mar 29, 2010
Lafayette, La

I am looking for a clinic that offers the B12 Lipotropics in Lafayette, La. If anyone knows please let me know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Breathing traffic-polluted air may damage kidne... 1 hr MAUREEN 1
News 'I Thought My Dark Skin Protected Me From Melan... 10 hr Mr Lee 6
Nano Technology 11 hr bluebell 2
Teenager going nude at home 13 hr MrTinkertrain24 4
News UV lamps for gel manicures linked to skin cancer 14 hr No doubt 1
What is Tantra massage? 17 hr happyandgirls 1
News The Dangers of Chiropractic (Dec '09) 17 hr happyandgirls 1,251
More from around the web