B-12 and Lipotropic Injections for We...
bonnie

Gulfport, MS

#3764 Mar 2, 2010
B12 shots are wonderful, I am in a new town and dont know who to go to to get the b12 shots, if anyone out there knows of a place in the biloxi area please let me know, Thanks
hussain

Bareilly, India

#3765 Mar 3, 2010
Dear Ming,
How are you?
Please tall me, how is weight loss Injection or madicen beacouse we are very trouable towords of my weight.

It is possiable that my weight 30kg loss in one month if yes so please tall me soonet reply

Weight 102 kg
Hight 5.8"
Aprox 75 kg

Hussain
KATTY

Waveland, MS

#3766 Mar 3, 2010
bonnie wrote:
B12 shots are wonderful, I am in a new town and dont know who to go to to get the b12 shots, if anyone out there knows of a place in the biloxi area please let me know, Thanks
you can get the b-12 shots and lipotropic at skin care laser center in biloxi ms
maxine

Sumter, SC

#3767 Mar 3, 2010
if you are looking for just the B12 injection, most Doctors will give you a B12 injection.
KATTY

Waveland, MS

#3768 Mar 4, 2010
KATTY wrote:
<quoted text>
you can get the b-12 shots and lipotropic at skin care laser center in biloxi ms
his name is Dr. Len Derouen he is great he also did my Smart Lipo. He had GOOD bed side manners. lol

Coral Gables, FL

#3769 Mar 4, 2010
[could someone give me the dr info in Va beach? my email [email protected] thx alot
Shannon

Daphne, AL

#3770 Mar 5, 2010
Lisa,
I would love the number for the phentermine and can I also get the lipotropics shot?
Carol

Garland, TX

#3771 Mar 7, 2010
Sandy wrote:
Are there any doctor's that can help me in the Houston area?
Send email to [email protected] - he knows drs in Houston forB-12 shots.
Carol

Garland, TX

#3772 Mar 7, 2010
If anyone knows drs in Dallas/Ft Worth are that gives B-12 shots for wgt loss at $10.00 a week like in Houston, TX, pls reply. Thank you.
Carol

Garland, TX

#3773 Mar 7, 2010
Does someone know who might give B-12 shots in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area at $10 per pop? They do in Houston at some clinic. Thank you.
Jan

Arlington, TX

#3774 Mar 8, 2010
I'm looking for a doctor in nw Arkansas
that gives the shots
can anyone help
[email protected]
Desperately looking

Boston, MA

#3775 Mar 8, 2010
Hi all, I've read many of the posts in search of where to get the Lipo shots in the Boston area to no avail. Has anyone heard or know of a place out here?

Also, have do any of you know anything about the Trim Nutrition site? They sell the lipotropics but they don't answer the phone listed nor messages. Dr. K. is too expensive and Dr. G. no longer sells them. Someone please, get back to me with some ideas on how to get the shots.... Thanks!
hami

Waxhaw, NC

#3776 Mar 8, 2010
I wanted to start. can anyone tell me a good doctor in charlotte? please
Desperately looking

Boston, MA

#3777 Mar 9, 2010
Hi Ya'll,
*****For those of you who are receiving the Lipo shots from a Dr-- I was wondering if you could give me some feedback*******

I haven't been able to find a Dr. in the Boston area who administers this so I am ordering online. However, I feel I'm missing out by not having medical advice. I'd like to know if it makes a difference to take 2 shots a week instead of 1; symptoms I should look forward to experiencing; can I take these long term (for how long)?

I'd be very grateful if any one of you could give me some feedback. Thanks in advance.
Carol

Garland, TX

#3778 Mar 9, 2010
Carol wrote:
Does someone know who might give B-12 shots in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area at $10 per pop? They do in Houston at some clinic. Thank you.
I don't see anyone that has answered yet - pls email
Kimberly

Los Angeles, CA

#3779 Mar 9, 2010
I go to a doctor in Whittier, Ca they have a second location in Murietta, Ca. Its only $25 dollars a week for your meds which includes appetite suppresant, fat burner, duicaps, and water pill. You also get a FREE b12 shot. They offer the lipo shot for $25 and they have a stronger lipo shot for $28. I've lost 20lbs in 2 months. I referred my co-worker and she lost 60lbs in 4 months. So everyone is different. It does work don't get discouraged if you don't see the number on the scale decreasing. Because with the lipo shots it makes you loose inches. I really recommend this place the staff is very perfessional and nice. So are the doctors. I just ask that if you do go here if you can reply to my post with your name or email me your name [email protected] PLEASE because for every 2 people that you refer you get a free week of meds
Thank you so much and Good Luck. Its a battle but we will win.
Desperately looking

Chelsea, MA

#3780 Mar 10, 2010
Kimberly wrote:
I go to a doctor in Whittier, Ca they have a second location in Murietta, Ca. Its only $25 dollars a week for your meds which includes appetite suppresant, fat burner, duicaps, and water pill. You also get a FREE b12 shot. They offer the lipo shot for $25 and they have a stronger lipo shot for $28. I've lost 20lbs in 2 months. I referred my co-worker and she lost 60lbs in 4 months. So everyone is different. It does work don't get discouraged if you don't see the number on the scale decreasing. Because with the lipo shots it makes you loose inches. I really recommend this place the staff is very perfessional and nice. So are the doctors. I just ask that if you do go here if you can reply to my post with your name or email me your name [email protected] PLEASE because for every 2 people that you refer you get a free week of meds
Thank you so much and Good Luck. Its a battle but we will win.
Hi Kimberly,
Maybe you could answer my questions since you're actually receiving medical care/advice with your weight loss process. Could you please read my post above (so I don't have to repeat :). I'd really appreciate your feedback. I'm not sure if folks that have posted in the past are still around since there isn't much activity on here in the past few days. Thank you in advance.
KIMBERLY

West Hollywood, CA

#3781 Mar 10, 2010
IN MY OPINION WHEN I TAKE THEM TWICE A WEEK I LOOSE MORE WEIGHT. AND I ASKED THE NURSE AT MY CLINIC IF IT WAS OK AND SHE AGREED. THE SHOT IS MADE UP OF VITAMINS AND AMINO ACIDS. SO I REALLY DON'T THINK IT SHOULD HARM YOU. I HOPE I ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION
Desperately looking wrote:
Hi Ya'll,
*****For those of you who are receiving the Lipo shots from a Dr-- I was wondering if you could give me some feedback*******
I haven't been able to find a Dr. in the Boston area who administers this so I am ordering online. However, I feel I'm missing out by not having medical advice. I'd like to know if it makes a difference to take 2 shots a week instead of 1; symptoms I should look forward to experiencing; can I take these long term (for how long)?
I'd be very grateful if any one of you could give me some feedback. Thanks in advance.
Desperately looking

Chelsea, MA

#3782 Mar 10, 2010
KIMBERLY wrote:
IN MY OPINION WHEN I TAKE THEM TWICE A WEEK I LOOSE MORE WEIGHT. AND I ASKED THE NURSE AT MY CLINIC IF IT WAS OK AND SHE AGREED. THE SHOT IS MADE UP OF VITAMINS AND AMINO ACIDS. SO I REALLY DON'T THINK IT SHOULD HARM YOU. I HOPE I ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION
<quoted text>
You did, thank you! I'm just starting and don't want to waste any of it if taking twice a week doesn't make a difference. But did you gauge how if you feel different when taking 1 vs. 2x a week? Also, should there be a stopping point?
KIMBERLY

West Hollywood, CA

#3783 Mar 10, 2010
Desperately looking wrote:
<quoted text>
You did, thank you! I'm just starting and don't want to waste any of it if taking twice a week doesn't make a difference. But did you gauge how if you feel different when taking 1 vs. 2x a week? Also, should there be a stopping point?
I felt the same with one or 2. I think the stopping point is when you reach your goal. Then just take 1 a month for up keep

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 1 hr Mia12308 6,438
How long should I wait to get back to exercise ... 1 hr jobi785 1
News Petaluma City Council OKs tough smoking ban (Jan '13) 3 hr johnsilob 81
News Smokers crossing state line to light up (Jun '07) 6 hr Chuck 782
News Save the Chickens and the Children 8 hr Gof print 1
News Vaccine Didn't Cause Girl's 'Autism-Like' Illness 9 hr friend 43
News How Undocumented Immigrants Help Strengthen Our... 12 hr grownups 213
More from around the web