B-12 and Lipotropic Injections for We...
deb

AOL

#3700 Jan 6, 2010
does anyone know where in Jacksonville florida you can get the lipotropic/B12 injection
baby brown

United States

#3701 Jan 7, 2010
how do i contact this Dr? i need to lose this weight for health reason. please someone give the Dr's phone number.

Thanks.
Kay

Santa Ana, CA

#3702 Jan 10, 2010
GOTU wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Betty, are you looking for Lipodissolve Lipo-Den or hCG? I live in Orange County and my shots from the City of La Mirada.
Hi, i live in Orange County, please advise from whom may i purchase online or see a doctor in Orange County for Lipodissove Lip-Den or hCG? my email is [email protected]
Kay

Santa Ana, CA

#3703 Jan 10, 2010
Hi, i live in Orange County, please advise from whom may i purchase online or see a doctor in Orange County for Lipodissove Lip-Den or hCG? my email is [email protected]
MICHELLE FROM NC

Spartanburg, SC

#3704 Jan 10, 2010
T-man wrote:
Hey! I bought the B6+B12 with Lipo from www.careconnectionmedical.com earlier this month and BRAVO! The customer service was great and this shot seems stronger than what I got from mydietsolutions. I am a happy man. My wife said she can tell a difference in my energy level. I think the B6 really helps. I know I'm a no body but I recommend this site. Later!
I JUST SENT MY QUESTIONARE AND FILLED OUT THE FORM, I HAVE TAKEN THESE BEFORE THRU DIET SOLUTIONS, SO QUESTION I HAVE, ARE YOU STILL HAVING GOOD RESULTS? AND WAS THE TRANSACTION QUICK AND EASY, IM SO EXCITED TO GET STARTED AND TO LOOSE THIS WEIGHT, ANY RESPONSE WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED, SINCERELY MICHELLE IN NC
maxine

Summerville, SC

#3705 Jan 12, 2010
i have been fighting my weight my whole life and if these lipo injections work can someone help me find a place in columbia, sc? I took phentermine but didn't like the way it made me feel.
deb

AOL

#3706 Jan 15, 2010
I am looking for a doc in clay co. florida or duval co florida that I can go to to get the lipotropics injections
Pace

Hinesville, GA

#3707 Jan 16, 2010
Yo-I ordered from this company and got my injections quick. I had one question so I called and got my question anwered. I have used these injections before so it was no biggie for me. I use to order from my diet solutions too. It seems like the same stuff--at least my vial label info is the same. I've been doing good. Down two pant sizes. Got to work out more but my energy is up. Hope this helped. Later!
MICHELLE FROM NC wrote:
<quoted text>
I JUST SENT MY QUESTIONARE AND FILLED OUT THE FORM, I HAVE TAKEN THESE BEFORE THRU DIET SOLUTIONS, SO QUESTION I HAVE, ARE YOU STILL HAVING GOOD RESULTS? AND WAS THE TRANSACTION QUICK AND EASY, IM SO EXCITED TO GET STARTED AND TO LOOSE THIS WEIGHT, ANY RESPONSE WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED, SINCERELY MICHELLE IN NC

Since: Jan 10

Houston, TX

#3708 Jan 18, 2010
KATTY wrote:
<quoted text> Down three pounds so far. I did have the Smart Lipo done November 5 th still swollen though. But I go back to the Dr. tomorrow and get my b-12 and the Hcg again and of course weigh in. I'll keep in touch with my progress. Thanks for asking. How are you doing? Talk to ya later

Hi Katty, i would like to ask you,what diet program are you on? Do you do the 500 calorie diet with the HCG? The reason I ask,is that you are getting both HCG and B-12,and I found a place here in Houston that does them both,but they dont put you on the 500 calorie diet,they use a 1200 calorie diet. Also,does anyone know,if I get the HCG and the b-12 can i combine this with a low carb diet? I have had the BEST results with low carb in the past.
thanks for the help.

Houston, TX

#3709 Jan 18, 2010
Barb wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, I've been taking "Maximum Lipotropics" for almost a month and have really seen a huge difference - finally!(I have a LOT of weight to lose, over 80 lbs.) This product is in capsule form. It says "pn" "fat emulsifying complex", then under the main title (in red) it says, "advanced lipotropic factors Promotes the export of fat from the liver." It's made by a company in FLorida "Bionutricals"
They were NOT excpensive - which is really a big factor for me.
I've also been taking liquid vitamin B12.(You have to keep it refrigerated it says on the bottle) the one I bought (on line) is "NOW B-12" Essential for DNA synthesis. This is from a company

NOW Foods, Bloomingdale, Illinois.
IN ADDITION, because of all the research I did, I've been taking "Liv-A-Tox" by a company "Enzmatic Therapy, Inc" in Green Bay, Wisconsin. Only 3 tablets a day they smell gross, but work really well.
WHAT DID *NOT* WORK:
Resveratrol
Acai
One important thing I learned the hard way. If there is any vitamin, or "special" supplement, do *NOT* BUY the "Free TRIAL" Scams.
Instead you can log on to "Swanson Vitamins" on line, they are the best in all ways. You can order anything and it's well packaged, first rate products, at prices that are very low. "Puritan" is another very good supplier of every vitamin under the sun. I just switched over to "Swanson" due to a recommendation, and I'm very impressed with this company. They've been around for a LONG time!
I feel leary of the injections. I think the prices are insanely high, there's no way I'm "buying injections" from the internet - many of the companies are in Mexico, no FDA regulations - too risky!
I don't have a scale at home, but from the way my clothes are looser every day, I honestly think I've lost 15 LBS in less than 1 month.
All of the above three products are very safe, and I do not know of any negative side effects at all.
Sorry for the long post - I wanted to make sure you have all you need as they all work together.

Thanks for the info Amy.
I think I will take these during the week,and just get one lipo shot. By the way,have you weighed yourself? How much have you lost?
Good Luck!
KATTY

Biloxi, MS

#3710 Jan 20, 2010
UrbanDiva wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Katty, i would like to ask you,what diet program are you on? Do you do the 500 calorie diet with the HCG? The reason I ask,is that you are getting both HCG and B-12,and I found a place here in Houston that does them both,but they dont put you on the 500 calorie diet,they use a 1200 calorie diet. Also,does anyone know,if I get the HCG and the b-12 can i combine this with a low carb diet? I have had the BEST results with low carb in the past.
thanks for the help.

Hi, no I'm on the 1000 calorie diet and getting the hcg shot and the b-12 with lipotropic. I was loosing weight but now Im gaining and its because I can't stop eating. I need my jaw wired shut. lol But no really it was working if you sick to the diet. Hope that helps you and good luck
pam

Winston Salem, NC

#3711 Jan 21, 2010
j-wad wrote:
<quoted text>can you please send me the 1-800 number for phentermine
need number for 1800 phentermine thanks

Houston, TX

#3712 Jan 21, 2010
KATTY wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, no I'm on the 1000 calorie diet and getting the hcg shot and the b-12 with lipotropic. I was loosing weight but now Im gaining and its because I can't stop eating. I need my jaw wired shut. lol But no really it was working if you sick to the diet. Hope that helps you and good luck

Thanks for posting back Katty. Did they not give you an appetite suppressant?
Rhonda

Torrance, CA

#3715 Jan 21, 2010
I purchase the lipotropic with B12 and AMP from Park Pharmacy in Irvine, Ca. It is mixed according to my Doctor's prescription (they are a compounding pharmacy). They send me 30 syringes and a bottle containing enough fluid for 30 shots for $69. That's about $2.30 per shot.
My Doctor said to use 3 times a week for weight loss, once a week for over all health. I only want to lose 4 pounds so after that I will continue to use once a week.
PS. I didn't know if I could give myself shots. However, I went to see the nurse to show me how. I am still amazed at how easy it is.
KATTY

Biloxi, MS

#3716 Jan 22, 2010
UrbanDiva wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for posting back Katty. Did they not give you an appetite suppressant?
I went to the Dr. Wednesday and he gave me adipex. I have maltro valve pro lapse and he really didnt want to give me the pills. But we are going to try them. So far they are keeping my appetite down. so we'll see.
urbanDiva

Houston, TX

#3717 Jan 22, 2010
KATTY wrote:
<quoted text>
I went to the Dr. Wednesday and he gave me adipex. I have maltro valve pro lapse and he really didnt want to give me the pills. But we are going to try them. So far they are keeping my appetite down. so we'll see.
Good Luck Katty!!
Keep us informed on weight loss. My appointment is on Feb.8,I have a long way to go to lose what I need to lose,but Im up for the challenge. By the way,would you happen to know if the lipo/Hcg shot can be done with the Atkins diet? I was on it (the diet) a couple of years ago and lost 48lbs. in 6 mo.
Monique.
KATTY

Biloxi, MS

#3718 Jan 22, 2010
urbanDiva wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Luck Katty!!
Keep us informed on weight loss. My appointment is on Feb.8,I have a long way to go to lose what I need to lose,but Im up for the challenge. By the way,would you happen to know if the lipo/Hcg shot can be done with the Atkins diet? I was on it (the diet) a couple of years ago and lost 48lbs. in 6 mo.
Monique.
I think the shots can be use with any diet. some say the 500 calorie diet is best, but I think that one is dangerous. I like the 1000 calorie diet you'll loose. Good Luck
sexylady

Houston, TX

#3719 Jan 23, 2010
has any one in houston had the shot. i know of some clinics who do them.
kirsten Weston Smith

South Africa

#3720 Jan 24, 2010
i have just arrived from California looking for a doctor in Joberg or cape town who gives LIPO B injections. I know many people in California who have had much success. thanks
MICHELLE FROM NC

Waynesville, NC

#3721 Jan 25, 2010
Pace wrote:
Yo-I ordered from this company and got my injections quick. I had one question so I called and got my question anwered. I have used these injections before so it was no biggie for me. I use to order from my diet solutions too. It seems like the same stuff--at least my vial label info is the same. I've been doing good. Down two pant sizes. Got to work out more but my energy is up. Hope this helped. Later!
<quoted text>
thanks yeah i ordered and got the next night wow!!! time will tell if they work as good for me as diet solution did but im excited to get back on the ball again, i do seem to have more energy,,can anyone advise what type of diet they are following? keep up the great work,,PS how long you been on it??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News $45 Billion to Fight Opioid Abuse? That's Much ... 26 min tomin cali 23
News Who Would Enjoy Tax Breaks Under The GOP Health... 34 min Vote Trump 2020 90
News Hardin County woman charged with TennCare fraud... (Dec '10) 1 hr Ass Pro Shops 12
Nudity at doctor's office (Mar '07) 3 hr Matt 208
News GOP health care plan draws mixed reaction from ... 5 hr Retribution 140
News Cancer isn't silencing McCain in career's lates... 16 hr What Gives 4
News Capisette Review - Treatment For Adema (Jun '08) 18 hr Mawuraa 12
More from around the web