B-12 and Lipotropic Injections for We...
Kelly

United States

#3588 Sep 28, 2009
I am really intersted in finding the shots but I cannot seem to find anyone in Central Florida. I live in Daytona Beach but I am willing to travel to Jacksonville or Orlando or anywhere in between. I have about 60 lbs to loose and I am no longer seeing results with by just changing my diet and exercising more. I already exercise 5 and 6 days a week. What used to be baby fat is now real fat , so someone please give me a name or address or the name of a clinic it would be greatly appreciated.
Jenny63

Tacoma, WA

#3589 Sep 28, 2009
SSL wrote:
I live in San Diego and my sister in law is from AL and is taking lipotropic injections does anyone know where to get them in San Diego?
Hey SSL,
Yes there is a place in La Jolla that does b12 shots. Call them because have some of the best prices in the area.

http://www.b12sandiego.com/

Jenny
Barry Ayres CORE 4

United States

#3590 Sep 28, 2009
Many people in Houston and the US are now using CORE 4 products .See link below

I found them at Shaun Kelley Weight Control and would like to share them with you and your staff.

Shaun is the # 1 Weight loss coach in America for the last 2 years and has never backed a product from 1983 till now with his finding out about CORE 4.

You will and many others will see new billboards going up in your area (23 in all around Houston and surrounding areas)
“Cheat” is on the billboard …a Japanese fiber that looks like parmesan cheese that you sprinkle over food to remove 25% of it’s caloric value. It has no taste at all .

Thank you for taking time to read this message

Barry Ayres
http://www.irepcni.net/barryayres

PS: Mr. Kelley has 16 complementary training times for a 5 day toning course that you may want to offer a client to try.

Please feel free to goggle info on this company is all good!!!

100% Guaranteed Weight Loss http://shaunkelley.com/

Brandi

Valdosta, GA

#3591 Sep 28, 2009
This is 2 Katty from Biloxi....I have been searching the coast for a clinic that offers this, but have had no luck. I live in Gulfport so a name and number for this clinic would be a great help! Also how have your results been as in inches lost and in what time frame? THanks so much!
Michaela

Mexico

#3592 Sep 28, 2009
I'm looking for a clinic/office that offers weightloss injections (HCG or other) in Guadalajara, Jalisco. If you have any recommendations or know of any clinics, please post them. Thank you!!!

Michaela
beth

United States

#3594 Sep 29, 2009
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN BUY CHEAP LIPOTROPIC INJECTIONS OR PILLS ONLINE?! I LIVE IN GLOUCESTER VA AND THERE ARENT ANY CLINICS IN MY AREA. IF NOT DO YOU KNOW ANY OTHER FAT BURNING INJECTIONS OR PILLS THAT WORK? NOT HCG CUZZ IVE HEARD THAT IT MAKES YOU VERY FERTiL.
KATTY

Biloxi, MS

#3595 Sep 30, 2009
Brandi wrote:
This is 2 Katty from Biloxi....I have been searching the coast for a clinic that offers this, but have had no luck. I live in Gulfport so a name and number for this clinic would be a great help! Also how have your results been as in inches lost and in what time frame? THanks so much!
HEY BRANDY , Its skin care laser center in biloxi ms off cedar lake
TbADY

Jacksonville, FL

#3596 Sep 30, 2009
Hi could someone tell me any locations of a clinic or a doctor who gives these shots im in jacksonville, florida.
Donna

United States

#3597 Oct 1, 2009
I live in North Central Texas. I was in Target in Wichita Falls last week and overheard 2 women talking about getting injections in Bowie, TX for weight loss, and the success one had with it. Does anyone know the name of the place in Bowie doing this, what injection it is, or any information for this in the Wichita Falls area?
Also, what happens when someone who is getting these injections reaches their weight loss goal? Continue injections? Does the weight come back if you don't?
I am struggling with losing--need to lose at least 40 lbs. Would appreciate any help/advice! Thanks!
Donna

United States

#3598 Oct 1, 2009
Don't know how in the world this forum got Seiling, OK as my town--I live in a small town in North Central Texas--prefer not to name it--although I am very close to OK--within 15 miles, but have never even heard of Seiling, OK. Just wanted to clarify. Thanks!
carol

Tampa, FL

#3599 Oct 1, 2009
I go to a dr. Prosser in Tarpon Springs, Florida i paid 100.00 to start the program im seen weekly and have the choice of what i want to get i get the MIC injection and the b-12 shot ...body wraps are 50.00 I did one wasn't impressed....

I have lost 15 pounds in a month im 51yr.old female 5'2" tall and weigh 146 need to drop 20 more pounds...i find the phentermine 15 mg. works great...i do pilates, walk 30 min. a day, and jump rope during commercials ..good luck to you
carol

Tampa, FL

#3600 Oct 1, 2009
oh, and the MIC injections weekly office visit, blood pressure, prescription for phen, weight check is 18.00 if i want the b-12 too its 29.00.

I fill my 8 pill /wk at tarpon discount drugs for 7.99
S Clark

San Diego, CA

#3601 Oct 5, 2009
Maria G wrote:
Does anyone know of a doctor that gives these shots in California?
I have been looking for someone in Visalia as well will you let me know if you have had any luck finding someone sclark8257@aol.com
fizzgigger

New York, NY

#3602 Oct 5, 2009
Hey all, I'm looking for a place to get just the b12 shots in the Houston, Galleria/Memorial area. Does anyone know somewhere? I'm not getting it to loose weight, I have ceilac and can't absorb vitamins at the moment. email me at lvn6packabs@gmail.com

~Thanks! fizzgigger
bev

United States

#3603 Oct 5, 2009
Hey I use to purchase from mydietsolutions but now I can't. Does anyone know where I can buy the shots online. I don't want to get to the doctor on a weekly bases. I want to be able to do shots on my own and when it is a good time for me. Any leads.....
ANDREA

United States

#3604 Oct 6, 2009
Hey Bev I use to order from mydietsoluitons too. i was so sad when i found out i couldn't....it sucks. My bff told me she found a place that was great to work with. careconnectionmedical.com . you have to fill out an online medical history form and fax your physical exam. then i paid for the medication and they shipped it to me. it came from a US pharmacy and doctor. In fact the doc had a question about my thyroid so he called me. that mad me feel great!!

It took an extra day than the other place but the customer service was good. It is the same as mydietsolutions so I am sooo happy. I have refills so I only have to pay for it. I even call the pharmacy on the vial to make sure it was legit and it was.

I can't tell you how glad I am. My doc charges $60 a week for one shot. I can't deal with that. So seriously just get them from www.careconnectionmedical.com . I was totally pleased.

OMG I sound like a tv commercial. I'm sorry--it has just been so hard to get to this point.

hang in there-
AD
ANDREA

United States

#3605 Oct 6, 2009
Oh bev! I forgot to tell you....i finally started losing again. Ok--only 3lbs but I have been without these injections for like four months so I am excited.

My husband is deployed so I want to lose at least 25lbs before he comes home to visit.

helpful hints would be great.
Jimbo

Hinesville, GA

#3606 Oct 6, 2009
I already purchased a vial from them. Customer service was good. I was pleased! Sorry to see Dr. Gates not doing injections online. I travel alot and life is to complicated to see a doctor every week. My wife found the website. I guess she was tired of me complaining. I would recommend www.careconnectionmedical.com !
MOOKIE

Knoxville, TN

#3607 Oct 7, 2009
I have been taking the Lipo/B12 combo with AMP all in the same shot for 10 weeks & have lost 70 lbs.(along with the Phentermine) The shots make my skin feel great & give you an energy boost also. I'm also using AMP-25 sublingual spary twice per day. All of this through a weightloss clinic. Hope this helps someone.
T-man

Hinesville, GA

#3608 Oct 8, 2009
Hi Mookie
What is the purpose of the AMP-25? I am not familiar with that product. I am looking for something to go along with the injections as well. My work outs are good but I am exhausted afterwards and it is hard to recover. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks T

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Crystal meth, gay men and sex - a 'perfect storm' 49 min Gerald 1
Dr. Peter Wong sucks (Jul '09) 14 hr Dbradz 763
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 17 hr Hmi2001 7,349
News Jim Carrey apologizes for using photos kids' ph... (Jul '15) 18 hr C Kersey 2
News Halton Catholic students stage walkouts to prot... Apr 21 Good on em 1
paddled hard at school (Aug '17) Apr 21 badd bobb 3
what's the cause of swollen epididymis? Apr 21 Imrckhd68 3