B-12 and Lipotropic Injections for We...
Stephanie

Marietta, GA

#3181 Mar 18, 2009
sharonac wrote:
I have an appointment with a doctor in Lawrenceville, Ga for Lipotrophic B6 and B12 injections. It seems from the comments that this works. Does anyone know of places in the Atlanta/Lawrenceville/Suwanee/ Buford that have the best prices for this. The one I have an appointment with is $50.00 and $160.00 for 4 if you join the program. Thank you.
Hi, I am looking for a place to go for this. I live in Woodstock, but would drive to Lawrenceville if I had to. How are your results? Are you happy with the shots? You can email me at: [email protected]
Thanks, and good luck!!
Stephanie
Stephanie

Marietta, GA

#3182 Mar 18, 2009
I live in Woodstock, GA and am looking for a doctor near me that gives the Lipo shots. Does anyone know of one? You can email me at: [email protected]
Thanks!
JUST ASKING

United States

#3183 Mar 21, 2009
I have a question about this injection? does it come already prepared or is it something mixed in a clinic? and if so what is the validity of this product?
Jamie

Japan

#3184 Mar 21, 2009
Hi. I live in Okinawa Japan.. Does anyone know of a place I can order the shots from, or a doc I can talk to over phone that can offer advice on where to get shots from?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

[email protected]

Thanks so much!
neise

Moultrie, GA

#3185 Mar 22, 2009
Mary wrote:
Dr. Kerendian is the best, I would recommend him to anyone, I saw him for weight management, My Dr. told him to see. I personally lost 50 lbs with his program, I love it his program, I really think he did a great job. I was on the injections, which I think helped.
I have just started taking the injections and the b12/b6 injections but I would like to know what kind of diet you are on. My Dr is in Georgia and he has just told me to eat 1200 cal. and to walk 1&1/2 mile a day. I have taken them for 1 month but I have only lost 2inches and my weight go up and down. Can anyone help?
Julie

Brookfield, WI

#3186 Mar 24, 2009
Does anyone know of a Dr or place to get B12 shots in the GB/Appleton area?
HELP ME

Austin, TX

#3187 Mar 24, 2009
WHAT DR DOES THE YOUNG LADY THAT ASK A BOUT Lypotropic injections SEE. I AM NEW TO THE DALLAS AREA.
TINA

AOL

#3188 Mar 24, 2009
heidi t wrote:
hello does anyone know where i can get the lipotropic b12 shots in houston texas ive been looking everywhere and have had no luck..help please.
I HAVE BEEN LOOKING TO FIND THESE SHOTS IN HOUSTON..DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY PLACES TO RECOMMEND??
[email protected]
Sammie Jo

Eureka, CA

#3189 Mar 26, 2009
neise wrote:
<quoted text>
I have just started taking the injections and the b12/b6 injections but I would like to know what kind of diet you are on. My Dr is in Georgia and he has just told me to eat 1200 cal. and to walk 1&1/2 mile a day. I have taken them for 1 month but I have only lost 2inches and my weight go up and down. Can anyone help?
I know that I had to go to a couple of different websites to figure my exact caloric needs. Even as little as 50 calories too much can slow things down. I know my doc said 1200 as well, but my "magic number" tends to be 1150... things really get rolling with that number. The shots really start working then as well.
HTH!
S.J.
Mdk

Houston, TX

#3190 Mar 26, 2009
In Houston , 45clinic.com . Haven't used yet
joy bee

Houston, TX

#3191 Mar 27, 2009
Stephanie wrote:
<quoted text>
I live near Houston and am very interested in finding out what Dr. you are refering to. I have heard about this and was researching trying to find a Dr. in Houston. Thanks.
what is the doctor name and email or phone number I also live in Houston
joy
Nena

AOL

#3193 Mar 29, 2009
kia wrote:
i am looking for lipo b shots in philadelphia, can some one please tell me where to find them?
Dr.Fortino on South Broad St. is excellent here's his website www.DrFortino.com
Queen Duchess

AOL

#3194 Mar 29, 2009
would like a doctor that does the shots etc in Massachusetts or The Villages Florida
Janey

Stuart, FL

#3195 Mar 30, 2009
I have tried the shots before, but found they were to costly for me to keep up. I did feel better when i did take the shots. Am 44yrs old which means its hard for me to lose weight. Is there a place where I can order these shots for myself? I live in Birmingham, AL. Any help is appreciated.
Raquel

Coraopolis, PA

#3196 Mar 31, 2009
Tawnya wrote:
Anyone know of a b12 doctor in the pittsburgh area?
The Bariatric Centers does the b12 and b6 injections they are located all over the pittsburgh area just google Bariatric weight lost clinics and you will find numerous amount of clinics located all over pittsburgh that offer the shots. I hope that helps
Raquel

Coraopolis, PA

#3197 Mar 31, 2009
amy wrote:
i live in massachusets and i can not find ANYOME who administers these injections. any ideas?
see if their is any Bariatric center in your area i know they do offer the b12 and b6 injection. Just google Bariatric weight lost clinic and see if their are any clinics located in massachusets.
Susan

United States

#3198 Apr 1, 2009
I have just started the Lipo shots. Is it always necessary to get the B12 with it. Most of the time I have plenty of energy. Also, being on Blood Pressure Meds, I am not taking the appetite suppresents. They say to not drink caramel colored drinks. Are they alright occationally?
Dianne

Midland, NC

#3199 Apr 1, 2009
My laser clinic in Valley hills mall, hickory NC does phetermine, B12 shots and HGH shots.
JBird

Mount Kisco, NY

#3200 Apr 1, 2009
For those of you looking for B12 Lipotropic Injections in NY, I finally found a great place in Westchester. It's called Amari Medical Weight Loss / Amari MedSpa - you can get more info about them at http://www.amariclinic.com
Danielle

Anaheim, CA

#3201 Apr 2, 2009
Anyone know where there is a doctor located either in orange county or riverside california that has the B-12 and Lipotropic Injections for Weight Loss

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chipotle adding chorizo at Columbus restaurants... 33 min They cannot kill ... 1
News New Health Care Facility for Underserved Orlean... (Nov '12) 2 hr Warvet 5
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 5 hr Saad 6,851
News How To Cure Bad Breath (Dec '11) 7 hr jay_rogers 12
News The opioid disaster: Stop criminalizing doctors 8 hr steve 1
any suppliers of melanotan 2 on here ? paypal (Sep '13) 12 hr Michelle 3
News Here's the strange diet designed to slow down a... 14 hr NOM s Waffle House 2
More from around the web