B-12 and Lipotropic Injections for We...
Bubbles

Henderson, NC

#3049 Dec 11, 2008
Can anyone tell me of a doctor in Raleigh who prescribes Phentermine and B12/Lipo injections? Even if it is just a family practice doctor...
Thank you!
Josy

Southfield, MI

#3050 Dec 11, 2008
i live in silver spring and someone told me about this weight loss program( b12 and diets pills) does it really work? also how much does it cost if you don`t have medical assurance?
jay

Arlington, VA

#3052 Dec 14, 2008
does anyone know of any medical weightloss centers that prescribe adipex or didrex pills near manassas, va just moved in the area and their are no quick trim medical weight loss centers in VA...I've been doing so well with them, I would hate to stop my weightloss success because of relocating
Kat

Houston, TX

#3053 Dec 15, 2008
Does anyone know a doctor in NW Houston? I can't give myself injection.. [email protected] Thanks.
bride to be

New York, NY

#3054 Dec 16, 2008
Hey ALL!!!!

Great Success to all who have kept the weight off and the continuous loss to that healthy size!

I am a bride to be in April...I need to lose min.30 lbs to 55lbs

Can someone KINDLY steer me to the right direction with a DR in the NY Tristate Area??

all the best! HOPE I GET REPLIES!!
bride to be

New York, NY

#3055 Dec 16, 2008
OK- for those who are interested in a clinic in the NY Area...

http://www.amarimedspa.net/

hope that helps, i did my own search rather then wait

best of luck to all
joy

Sugar Land, TX

#3056 Dec 16, 2008
Which client did you go to? I'm looking for one. Please email at [email protected]
PATRICIA

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#3057 Dec 17, 2008
Hi Lisa,
I would love the number for the phentermine. Was it the real thing? Did you get it okay? Thanks A LOT !!!
Jenell Little

Piscataway, NJ

#3058 Dec 17, 2008
Aisha wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Dr. Title on 57th Street in Manhattan. If you have any other questions, feel free to email me at [email protected]
I also sent you an email from yahoo. Can you please tell me more about his program and what it entails? I have my first appointment (consultation) on Friday. Looking to start the program on Christmas Eve. Hopefully, I can drop 10 lbs. before New Years!!!
Kat

Houston, TX

#3059 Dec 17, 2008
Joy wrote:
Hey everyone, today was my first appt with the diet dr here in Houston. I was sooooo ready for this. I have 60 lbs to lose. I got the b-12/Lipotropic shots today and started on Brontril for appetite suppressant. How do you figure out how many calories to keep yourself on each day?
Joy - what dr did you go to in Houston? I'm in Houston also. Thanks.
Louise T

Englishtown, NJ

#3061 Dec 17, 2008
Does anyone of a doctor where I can get the B12 and B6 shots In Nassau County, Long Island, NY?

Since: Dec 08

Englishtown, NJ

#3062 Dec 17, 2008
Can someone give me the name of a doctor on Long Island (Preferably Nassau County) who gives B12 and B6 shots. Thanks
Latoya

AOL

#3063 Dec 17, 2008
Jean wrote:
I go to Huntsville Weight Loss on University Drive. I just started so have no results to report, but there were several people in there getting their injections who have lost a lot of weight. Definitely worth the try and the price is reasonable. You can get info in the Huntsville Times.
How is your weight loss going so far?? What are the prices if you don't mind me asking?
Tina

Los Angeles, CA

#3064 Dec 19, 2008
Hey for everyone to know, Dr. Caldron is currently having a christmas sale fo his liptropics for $100 a bottle
Dee

Sun City Center, FL

#3065 Dec 19, 2008
Does anyone know of a clinic t/o get the b12 and lipotropic in the orlando area
skinnychick2b

United States

#3066 Dec 20, 2008
Moody58 wrote:
<quoted text>
gabby, where in Austin do yo work. i just recently had smart lipo, it really does work, but i still want to loose more fat.
I live in Pflugerville and need to know what office in Austin I can go to for the injections, etc...
Thanks
skinnychick2b

United States

#3067 Dec 20, 2008
I live in Pflgerville next to Austin Texas and really need to know where in Austin I can go to recieve the injections.
Thanks
bluediva03

Pasadena, TX

#3068 Dec 20, 2008
I just moved from houston and i was getting B12 and Lipo injections..go to internetmedicalclinic.com . There are several locations
BookyB

Englishtown, NJ

#3069 Dec 21, 2008
Will someone please give me the name of a doctor on Long Island who gives the B12 and B6 shots for weight loss?
BookyB

Englishtown, NJ

#3070 Dec 21, 2008
Do you have the name of a doctor in Nassau County who gives the B12 and B6 shots for weight loss?

thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Local Bars Might Sue the State Over Smoking Patios 26 min B Serious 3
News Medicare looms over Trump-Ryan alliance 45 min USA 7
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 2 hr Sierrabree 7,019
News Study: 'Obamacare' repeal-only would make 30M u... 2 hr Just Think 15
News Myriad Genetics Announces an Assay that Identif... 2 hr Purplemouse2 3
News GOP governors don't see 'Obamacare' going away (Oct '14) 15 hr Moaner1296 208
News Oral Herpes (HSV-1) and Genital Herpes (HSV-2):... (Jun '14) 15 hr Mulin 11
More from around the web