B-12 and Lipotropic Injections for We...
busymom

AOL

#2837 Sep 17, 2008
Aleecia wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually went and got the injections at a clinic. I found out that I am not allergic to slufur and I went back and got the lipo shot. Yesterday was my second injection of both the B-12 and the Lipo ...and I only lost 6 ounces in one week! That's a little frustrating considering I bust my butt at the gym and I eat a protein/vegetable diet. Sigh...oh well.
As for the allergies..I found this out through my dietician. I have been extremely sick and through an expensive blood test, we determined that I'm allergic to gluten, eggs, peanuts, citrus fruits, beans, and mustard. So, I can't be accused of eating poorly...there's truly nothing I can eat!!!!:(
I worry about the B-12 only because i have Chronic Fatigue and Adrenal Fatigue and I was told that I would notice a HUGE difference with the B-12 and after 2 injections I have felt nothing! Could this be a scam?????
As much as I love B12 - You may also be low on IRON!! Iron will make you drag no matter how much B12 you take, so take B12 and Iron together. It takes about 1 WHOLE month for the effects of IRON to really work, but it will be SO worth it!

I do love my B12, but it is not the only vitamin that gives you energy. PLUS, OXYGEN gives you energy, and what is the best way to get alot of Oxygen in your system! PURE water!! 64-80 ozs of pure water will give you ALOT of Oxygen in your blood!
busymom

AOL

#2840 Sep 17, 2008
Sammie Jo wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as I know from personal experience and from working in a pharmacy while in school, 1,000mcg/ml shots should only be taken 1 time a week.
If you're looking for the B12 alone to help you lose 70 pounds, and quickly at that, it's not going to happen... especially with no exercise nor calorie reduction. B12 is simply for energy, which WILL make you want to do more things. It's also used in some people for pain management.
Taking the B12 with Lipotropics for weightloss would probably work better, or even the B6, B12 Lipotropics. But even with them, you're going to need to cut calories, drink plenty of water, and exercise. It's not easy, but in the long run it's soooo worth it.
S.J.
SJ, you are right. I am in the beginning stages of RA and the PA went out and came back in with an injection and she said it would help me with the beginnings of the pain. Of course she told me what it was --- SON of a GUN, it was straight B12!! Can you believe that? The same stuff I was taking for weight reduction and energy, she was giving me for pain. So, yes B12 has many uses.
busymom

AOL

#2841 Sep 17, 2008
Sammie Jo wrote:
Has anyone else ordered anything besides the B12 with Lipotropics shots from MyDietSolutions.com ? I've ordered the bars several times, but was looking at their Protein Shakes as well... anyone try them??
S.J.
Hi Again SJ,:-)

I love the shakes! Thick and they taste real good. Sometimes they are on sale, plus check out the nutrition on the side. They are great!
becca

Birmingham, AL

#2844 Sep 17, 2008
I just got my 1st b12 & Lipo injection today, I also got a script of phetermine, just for those looking on line the effects I am getting from this adipex is 50 times stronger than anything I have gotten online since you could 1st get it online. Be very leary of the online stuff, my last order was horrible, it had very little true effect and gave me the worst diareah that I have ever had, worse than xenical. I am 5 2 and weigh 170 I will keep you posted on the injections with the adipex and dieting and walking work.
Sandy

Santa Ana, CA

#2845 Sep 17, 2008
I am actually on this diet but my doctor put me on this combination, plus giving BioDim, it is supposed to regulate my hormones. It seems many people are going to see Dr. Caldron. I really do not know how it works, I was satisfied with Dr's consult. He actually took more than 2 hours with me. I guess I just have to wait and see the results.
Bird

Springfield Gardens, NY

#2846 Sep 17, 2008
I am going to call New you in Albertville and see what they have to offer. Do they use diet pills as well? Has any one been there?
Bunny

AOL

#2847 Sep 18, 2008
So does B12 really give you energy? I wanted to take it, BUT the shots at my DRs office are $25 each!!! So, does the online stuff really work just like the Dr Office stuff? I am not afraid of needles, I am just afraid to lose my money.
WhiteSL

United States

#2848 Sep 18, 2008
B-12 gives you energy, but the combination of B-1 and B-6 wroks best..
Kendra

Greenville, NC

#2849 Sep 19, 2008
Bunny wrote:
So does B12 really give you energy? I wanted to take it, BUT the shots at my DRs office are $25 each!!! So, does the online stuff really work just like the Dr Office stuff? I am not afraid of needles, I am just afraid to lose my money.
I was going to a local clinic and paying $45 each week, and it actually went up from there if I added the Lipotropics in there. I searched the web and found a place called MyDietSolutions.com where I could buy a vial of 15 injections for much less than it was at the clinic here. The Doctor that has the website writes actual prescriptions for the B12, as well as B12 mixed with lipotropics and uses a US pharmacy.
I haven't had any problems at all with my orders, and I'm losing weight so I'm a happy camper.
veronica

Stevens Point, WI

#2851 Sep 21, 2008
did you find anyone in minneapolis?
veronica

Stevens Point, WI

#2852 Sep 21, 2008
hy everyone, i went into the mydietsolutions website and bought the b12-lipotropics injections , and the b12-lipotropics pills. I should be expecting them to be delivered sometime next week. Once i get them, what should i do? do i take the pills and the injections? how many injections a week do i need? i have no idea what to do once i receive my package. any suggestions? ex. any diet plans that i should follow? i just joined a gym!!! i am ready to rock
Kendra

Greenville, NC

#2853 Sep 21, 2008
veronica wrote:
hy everyone, i went into the mydietsolutions website and bought the b12-lipotropics injections , and the b12-lipotropics pills. I should be expecting them to be delivered sometime next week. Once i get them, what should i do? do i take the pills and the injections? how many injections a week do i need? i have no idea what to do once i receive my package. any suggestions? ex. any diet plans that i should follow? i just joined a gym!!! i am ready to rock
I started taking their shots and also bought the tablet form as well. I take the shots every 72 hours and then on no-shot days I take one of their tablets (the B12 with lipo) before each meal. Pretty much all I do is keep my calories around 1200-1400 and go to the gym every other day. So far so good!
veronica

Stevens Point, WI

#2854 Sep 22, 2008
Kendra wrote:
<quoted text>
I started taking their shots and also bought the tablet form as well. I take the shots every 72 hours and then on no-shot days I take one of their tablets (the B12 with lipo) before each meal. Pretty much all I do is keep my calories around 1200-1400 and go to the gym every other day. So far so good!
thank you kendra....how long have you been doing this, and how much have you lost? Thanks
bobbysue

Vinita, OK

#2855 Sep 22, 2008
I am needing to lose 50 lbs to get to where I would like to be. I am considering the B12 shot do I take extras to lose the weight or just the shot??
Optimum Health Girl

Laurel, MD

#2856 Sep 22, 2008
Weightloss dream wrote:
Whre can I find a doctor in Columbia Maryland that can give the B12 shots and the Phentermine?
You can try Dr. Gupta, in Greenbelt, or My Weight Loss Doctor in College Park. MWLD has a more professional and responsible approach than Dr. Gupta (Dr. G. has two very heavy people in her office, one is a dr. with at least 100 pounds to lose!) I went to MWLD today, had an EKG, metabolic test, and blood work done. C
Optimum Health Girl

Laurel, MD

#2857 Sep 22, 2008
lavon2k69 wrote:
How much does Dr Renuka Gupta charge for the first visit?
Dr. Gupta charges $70 per visit.
Sammie Jo

Greenville, NC

#2858 Sep 23, 2008
bobbysue wrote:
I am needing to lose 50 lbs to get to where I would like to be. I am considering the B12 shot do I take extras to lose the weight or just the shot??
The B12 by itself gives most people energy, so with more energy you'll have more activity which burns calories. Adding the Lipotropics to it helps break down the fats and support the liver while it moves the fat on out of the body. MyDietSolutions.com has one that even has the B6 added to it for a more sustained energy level... I like it the best.
HTH!
S.J.

Since: Sep 08

Hollywood, FL

#2859 Sep 24, 2008
Kathymori - I went to the Haling light holistic website but there is nowwhere there to order - have you ordered from her before?(and how)
lrc1826

Miami, FL

#2860 Sep 26, 2008
veronica wrote:
how are the injections w/pills going r u losing weight
Sammie Jo

Greenville, NC

#2861 Sep 27, 2008
I'm down another 1.4 pounds this week with the LipoBC tablets from MyDietSolutions.com
I think I'm going to add the bars in there for breakfast as well this next order, they seem to keep me fuller than regular meal replacement bars I buy here at the healthfood store (plus they taste better LOL).
S.J.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nudity at doctor's office (Mar '07) 57 min Slade Surfer Thom... 97
News More than 100 turn out to meet Muslim neighbors... 1 hr Slade Surfer Thom... 2
News Memorable milestone: NMMC Women's Hospital mark... 1 hr Rod Knox 6
News Why a lifesaving drug that's been around since ... 2 hr WE THE PEOPLE 1
News 5 reasons prescription drug prices keep rising 2 hr ZIO-CORRUPTION 3
News Al Franken: Health reform has made a difference... (Sep '10) 2 hr OINK MOMBACH 246
News Few fines for smoking (May '08) 2 hr catlady 13
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) Aug 27 unon 6,910
More from around the web