B-12 and Lipotropic Injections for We...
oceana

Austin, TX

#2717 Aug 12, 2008
Jean wrote:
I see Dr. Saylor in Tarpon Springs for Lipo-B. I lost 20 pounds in my first month and feel great. His office always answer any questions you have and they return your pkhone calls. Dr. Saylor spent more time with me explaining health weight loss than any docotor has ever spend explaining anything. The other thing I like was they don't charge monthly add on charges.
How much is the cost of the lipo/b12 injections, the consult fee and how often do you have to go?
Yvette

Pasadena, CA

#2718 Aug 12, 2008
Dr. Caldron program is pretty good, I was very happy with the treatment and the complete examination he gave me. He instructed me to follow a good strict diet and start Lipotropic Injections, he also advised to take creatine, in which he adds to his injections. He prices are reasonable anf fair, I drove tothe Valley to see him, he states he will be opening a clinic in Beverly Hills in September.
Sammie Jo

Greenville, NC

#2719 Aug 13, 2008
Yvette wrote:
Dr. Caldron program is pretty good, I was very happy with the treatment and the complete examination he gave me. He instructed me to follow a good strict diet and start Lipotropic Injections, he also advised to take creatine, in which he adds to his injections. He prices are reasonable anf fair, I drove tothe Valley to see him, he states he will be opening a clinic in Beverly Hills in September.
Creatine.. that's interesting! Why does he use it? I know it helps athletes perform better and at a higher intensity, and I've also read that it helps in muscle growth and nerve function (what can I say.. I loved reading about stuff like that in college LOL).
It's pretty cool that there are weight loss doctors out there that actually SEE patients. That's what I love about the doctor I use, Dr. Gates in Savannah, Ga. There are going to be thinner and healthier people... literally coast to coast because of it LOL!!
S.J.
Ashley

Lumberton, TX

#2720 Aug 13, 2008
How many times per week do you normally take the b12/lipo injection? How long before you can see results?
Kelli

Santa Ana, CA

#2723 Aug 14, 2008
Actually Dr.Caldron is using Creatine , Amino Acids and Lipo-Den on me and I feel great and have ten times more energy. He actually offered me B-1 and B-6 injections to. That I tend to get alot of energy from. He gave me also prescription of Tenaute 25 mg to take 1 pill a day in the evening. So far I have lost 30 lbs of fat ang gained 15 in muscle. I am only actually 5 lbs away from my goal.
Jovita

Santa Ana, CA

#2724 Aug 14, 2008
How much are the creatine injections, I heard of some doctor that does these in Simi Valley and people are losing weight with it? Does it work?
Carol

Inverness, FL

#2725 Aug 15, 2008
I just started the Dr. Garcia weightloss program. Im only on day two and feeling ok.Im not sleeping that much but they said it would get better once my body is used to the pills. I take Phendimetrazine and Calcium pyruvate and go in once a week for shots. I also have an underactive thyroid. I have tried the gym, trainers, this is my last resort. I would like to meet and talk to some people in the same situation.
deema

Pompano Beach, FL

#2726 Aug 15, 2008
any one know of a clinic or doctor that gives b12 injections in broward county , florida i live in coconut creek fl
k6ristin

Zephyrhills, FL

#2728 Aug 17, 2008
the hair loss seems to come from the drastic reduction/elimination of fats in the diet. try the supplement biotin & a good omega 3-6-9 supplement. hair loss is also a possible side effect of phentermine and phendimetrazine. rogaine will help stop & reverse the damage. also, tell the doctor!
www.desiredimagetampa.com
Lissa

AOL

#2729 Aug 17, 2008
Actually my doctor told me that Phendimtrazine only works for short life spam, and he prefers to put his patients in Tenuate 25 mg two time as day with the combination of Lipoden Injections and Lipotropics, he also adds creatine to his injections. He also makes me take digestive enzymes that help with the disgetive part of my body, I actually love his program, I been seeing him for two months, my sister also goes to him, as has lost more that 25lbs in the 1st month.
Dr. Caldron, he nice doctor
Carol wrote:
I just started the Dr. Garcia weightloss program. Im only on day two and feeling ok.Im not sleeping that much but they said it would get better once my body is used to the pills. I take Phendimetrazine and Calcium pyruvate and go in once a week for shots. I also have an underactive thyroid. I have tried the gym, trainers, this is my last resort. I would like to meet and talk to some people in the same situation.
LillyBeth

Sterling, VA

#2730 Aug 18, 2008
Hi, does anyone know of a doctors/programs in the Northern VA area that provide the B12-Lipotropic Injections?? Would love to get started soon but can not find any progam close by, i.e. Manassas/Gainsville etc. THANKS
BeckyTx

Richardson, TX

#2732 Aug 18, 2008
is anyone taking the diet shots from mydietsolutions, are they still as good as they say they are? what is the exact name of the shot? please email me @ [email protected] With any info.

Since: Aug 08

Richardson, TX

#2733 Aug 18, 2008
Ms Smith wrote:
Wow congrats on your weight loss that is so awesome.Can you please tell me the name and number of the doctor. I have driving to Houston every month for my weight loss meds and the drive is starting to wear on me. Thx
<quoted text>
Ms Smith
What clinic R you using?

Since: Aug 08

Richardson, TX

#2734 Aug 18, 2008
Im trying to find a clinic thats close to home and doesnt cost a arm and leg? Can anyone out there help
Lost Weight

Greenville, NC

#2736 Aug 18, 2008
BeckyTx wrote:
is anyone taking the diet shots from mydietsolutions, are they still as good as they say they are? what is the exact name of the shot? please email me @ [email protected] With any info.
I've been taking the B6, B12 + Lipotropics for weightloss and energy for going on a year now, and get mine from mydietsolutions. I haven't had any problems with my orders nor with the product. It delivered what it said it would as far as breaking the fat down and moving it on out of my body. I followed their calorie recommendations, drank my water, and did regular exercise. I am very, very pleased with their products and with Dr. Gates and his staff. It was a pleasant surprise, especially after having been duped by so many fly-by-night or multi-level operations out there.
divastyle

Portland, OR

#2737 Aug 18, 2008
Joyce wrote:
I am wanting to try the lipotropic/b12 injections to lose 70lbs. Does anyone know about how long it will take for me to lose it. I am trying to see if it will truely speed up the process of weight lose. I have been on a strict diet and exercise routine but just cant seem to lose all the weight I want. I need a boost!!!
Did you find a physician in Portland, OR to administer the injection? I need a boost as well.
Faye

Santa Ana, CA

#2738 Aug 18, 2008
You should try Dr. Caldron, his injections are only $155 a bottle and has great packages, the only draw back is that he does not sell the syringes
Lost Weight

Greenville, NC

#2739 Aug 19, 2008
Faye wrote:
You should try Dr. Caldron, his injections are only $155 a bottle and has great packages, the only draw back is that he does not sell the syringes
Faye,
That's why I went with MyDietSolutions.com because they provide you with both the injectables and the syringes which was very nice. And the products worked for me which was another pleasant surprise!
Maurean

El Paso, TX

#2740 Aug 19, 2008
Do you know of any doctors in El Paso, Texas who give hcg injections
cassidy19

Junction City, KS

#2741 Aug 19, 2008
Annie wrote:
I ordered them through Dr. Kerendian, there are several people ordering them through him, he gives a phone consultation and other products.
Hes worth it, I found him through medhelp.com , another weight loss forum.
I went on the link that you posted and did not find "Dr. Kerendian" do you have any contact info that i could use to get ahold of him. ie:email/phone number?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Niacin gave me very badside effects (Jan '08) 2 hr HumanSpirit 20
News Gay Sex Ed: A Guide to Fun and Worry-Free Anal Sex (Nov '15) 4 hr Craig 4
News The Link Between Autism And Vaccine Was Complet... 8 hr ADVERSE EVENTS 3
News 5 reasons prescription drug prices keep rising 11 hr Stephany McDowell 2
News Statement from the American College of Medical ... 12 hr Stephany McDowell 1
News Memorable milestone: NMMC Women's Hospital mark... 12 hr Democrats 5
News Science or Snake Oil: is A2 milk better for you... 12 hr Stephany McDowell 1
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 16 hr unon 6,910
Nudity at doctor's office (Mar '07) 17 hr Healthy 555 Eddie 96
More from around the web