B-12 and Lipotropic Injections for We...
Cicely Reyna

Plano, TX

#2628 Jul 14, 2008
Does anyone know any doctor in the Fort Worth area that will administer the B12 and B Lipo shots and also give you a prescription for Phentermine? I have done this with a doctor in Houston who I love going to but I am tired of making the drive every month to have the prescriptions, follow-ups etc. If you do, please e-mail me the doctors name and number at [email protected]
Cicely Reyna

Plano, TX

#2629 Jul 14, 2008
Does anyone know any doctor on the island that will administer the B12 and B Lipo shots and phentermine pills? If you do, please e-mail me the doctors name and number at [email protected]
HAPPY HAPPY

United States

#2630 Jul 14, 2008
Once I month I get my subscription for phentermine and the water pill. I get my lipo shot and b12 shot once a week at the clinic. In 10 weeks that I started I have gone from 255 lbs to 237! 18 pounds. I'm extremely happy. I really did not do much exercise but I really started too this past week. I did watch what I ate. You know the good diet thing: no soft drinks, no bread, no rice, no potatoes, no fruit juoice, no sugar. no corn,no pork. But I have a lot of vegatables, meat chicken, fish and low low sugar foods. I do not starve myself I eat all the time. I have definitely shed more inches than pounds. I was wearing some 24 size clothing and some 20. You know all clothes sizes are a little different. I'm wearing some 20 sizes now and even have old size 16 pants I put on this past week! It was great this week-end to give my fat clothes away!!!!My stomach is what really has gone down. Just to let you know I also went to Walmart and did the colon cleanse. Its about 30$ and let me tell you with everything I have done I feel the energy through the roof. My sex drive is great and my husband is very happy. I do a lot more with my kids. Whoo Hoo! Loving it!!
HAPPY HAPPY

United States

#2631 Jul 14, 2008
I prefered going to see a doctor but now I'm ready to do my own injections because it looks like its cheaper. Some one asked a question about safety and the pills. To answer that I feel it is not safe to be this fat, my blood pressure was high I have diabetes. I fell once because of low sugar and broke my arm. Imagine if I would have been driving and passed out then: I have a fatty liver with cysts already. I feel that trying to lose weight and feeling better far out weights the risk of staying fat and doing nothin. Hopefully in the long run there will be nothing that comes out like bad side effects but for now I'm taking the leap of faith that everything works out for the best and be happy. The clinic I got to in Houston is the Internet Medical Clinic.
brendy

United States

#2632 Jul 14, 2008
does anyone know of a clinic where they do lipotropic injections near douglasville ga????
Inches

New Port Richey, FL

#2633 Jul 14, 2008
Where do you order your phentermine pills from online? I already ordered the B6 + B12 with Lipo shots.

Just looking for something to work well with the shots,m sounds like phentermine is what I need but do the knock offs work? Anyone know?

TIA!
DivaStarr

Fort Worth, TX

#2634 Jul 14, 2008
I am searching for a doctor in the Fort Worth area that will administer the shots and prescribe the medication. When I was in Beaumont, Texas for awhile, the doctor that I went to, did it on a weekly basis. But seeing someone on a monthly basis for the injections and refills will be okay with me. If you do know of a doctor in the Fort Worth Area please contact me at [email protected] or simply reply to the board. Thanks!
gonzosgirl

Tampa, FL

#2635 Jul 15, 2008
brendy wrote:
does anyone know of a clinic where they do lipotropic injections near douglasville ga????
www.georgiabariatrics.com they also sell the Lipo and b12 shots
lmg

Deridder, LA

#2636 Jul 15, 2008
Crystal Benus wrote:
Hi CG,
There isnt a special diet, You just intake only 1200 calories and 30 fat grams a day...no more...they break it down to, 300 cal. per meal 3 meals a day and about 2 1/2 to 3 hours later have a snack after breakfast and lunch. those 2 snacks are suppose to only be 150 cal. Hope this helps :) if anyone needs any more info email me [email protected]
can you buy the myoden
K_Dawn

Goose Creek, SC

#2637 Jul 15, 2008
Dawn wrote:
<quoted text>Dr. Slott in North charleston Sc has the b6 b12 injections...he is in the phone book they are located next to trident hospital
Dawn - How much does Dr. Slott charge & how often must you visit the office?
lmg

Deridder, LA

#2638 Jul 15, 2008
can you buy the myoden injetions in lake charles
please Email back
Sammie Jo

Hurricane, WV

#2639 Jul 15, 2008
Vicky wrote:
I have a friend in atl that says they really work but is it safe???
As far as safety, if you have a true Sulfa allergy then you shouldn't do the shots. If you can drink California wine and do OK, then the shots should be fine. There's always the tablet form which doesn't have anything that a person with true Sulfa allergies couldn't tolerate.
I'm amazed by them and very thankful that I found the MDS site. They know their stuff.
S.J.
kristy

Fort White, FL

#2640 Jul 15, 2008
well i been reading up on this b12 injection and every website says something differant every person says something differant so i called my doc he wrote me a script for b12 injections 1000 mg 1ml injection 2x's a week for one month to start is this going to make me lose weight and how quickly i am looking to lose 70 lbs and very quickly i also take aderall because i have narcolepsi so i dnt really get that hungry but i dont like to excersize and i love food hope to hear from someone cuz i dont wanna waiste money on b12 if it is not going to work and the soht is a lil discomforting
thanks
Karl

United States

#2643 Jul 15, 2008
I tried Dr. Caldron's programs, he also does HCG. has anyone tried, I noticed many people in his office had great results. I asked him about it and assured it was safe.
Jerry

United States

#2644 Jul 16, 2008
Thanks, just got my lipotropics, purchased them through Dr. Caldron, they are have the price.
Sammie Jo

Hurricane, WV

#2645 Jul 16, 2008
kristy wrote:
well i been reading up on this b12 injection and every website says something differant every person says something differant so i called my doc he wrote me a script for b12 injections 1000 mg 1ml injection 2x's a week for one month to start is this going to make me lose weight and how quickly i am looking to lose 70 lbs and very quickly i also take aderall because i have narcolepsi so i dnt really get that hungry but i dont like to excersize and i love food hope to hear from someone cuz i dont wanna waiste money on b12 if it is not going to work and the soht is a lil discomforting
thanks
As far as I know from personal experience and from working in a pharmacy while in school, 1,000mcg/ml shots should only be taken 1 time a week.
If you're looking for the B12 alone to help you lose 70 pounds, and quickly at that, it's not going to happen... especially with no exercise nor calorie reduction. B12 is simply for energy, which WILL make you want to do more things. It's also used in some people for pain management.
Taking the B12 with Lipotropics for weightloss would probably work better, or even the B6, B12 Lipotropics. But even with them, you're going to need to cut calories, drink plenty of water, and exercise. It's not easy, but in the long run it's soooo worth it.
S.J.
Rebecca

Montgomery, AL

#2646 Jul 16, 2008
Just wondered if there is anyone who knows of a Dr. that does the shots in the Jacksonville, St. Augustine or Gainesville Fl area? If so email me @[email protected] Thanks
Rebecca

Montgomery, AL

#2647 Jul 16, 2008
bama wrote:
What was the name of the Doctor you saw in Dothan?
<quoted text>
I just got my first shot yesterday I live in the Montgomery area, I went to Prattville but they have an office on Atlanta Hwy in Montgomery.
Sammie Jo

Hurricane, WV

#2648 Jul 17, 2008
Has anyone else ordered anything besides the B12 with Lipotropics shots from MyDietSolutions.com ? I've ordered the bars several times, but was looking at their Protein Shakes as well... anyone try them??
S.J.
Elena

West Palm Beach, FL

#2649 Jul 17, 2008
Bell wrote:
I started my b12,b6,lipotropic injections last wednesday, no weight loss yet. I know it hasn't even been a week. I have not really been following any diet, I guess that's the problem. I'm going to make sure I stick to some sort of diet, because I think that if I don't, I won't be seeing any progress. Has anyone had any luck with the their weight loss. Please let me know. Thanks
Hey i was interested in getting the shot too, where in miami did you get it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 2 hr MAR17 7,172
Esophagus Spasm - How my mom STOPS her Esophage... (May '12) 14 hr Mrs Kent 268
Gay guys in illinois (Jun '16) 15 hr Hotathelte69 28
Beauoxiwhite Skin Whitening Glutathione. 15 hr Vanessa 1
News Lesbian and bisexual girls more likely than oth... 17 hr Mullahing It Over 2
News It's been banned in many of the world's major c... 23 hr VACCINES AUTISM 1
News Request rubs Ravenna Twp. the wrong way Plan fo... (Sep '07) Mon Sal The Barber 56
Nudity at doctor's office (Mar '07) Sun Embarrassebydoctor 153
More from around the web