B-12 and Lipotropic Injections for We...
kati

Glenmoore, PA

#2583 Jun 27, 2008
I see that healing holistic is out of the b6/b12/lipo formula. Is my diet solutions a good place to get it from?? I know it's more costly. I was only curious.
Also why are no artificial sweeteners allowed?? I drink a ton of naturally flavored water, and it has a slight bit of aspartame in it. Thanks everyone!!!
Sammie Jo

Greenville, NC

#2584 Jun 27, 2008
lanie wrote:
<quoted text>did you get the B-12 and the liptro, and have you lost weight.
Yes, I used the B12 Lipo and the B6, B12 Lipotropics and lost weight on both... and have kept it off for almost a year now!
HTH,
SJ
Ann Sarasota Fl

Birmingham, MI

#2587 Jun 29, 2008
Trying to find the nearest Dr to this area for myoden and lipotropic/b12 injection. Can anyone help! Thank you
Steph

Sugar Land, TX

#2588 Jun 29, 2008
I am new to the Houston area; Sugar Land to be exact. I was taking the B12 and Lipo shots in San Antonio, and lost about 10 pounds with little dietary changes. I am looking for a doctor in the Houston/Sugar Land area that I can continue on my road to lose about 10-15 more pounds. Anyone know of a doctor and the name of the clinic?
Hugo

Colima, Mexico

#2589 Jun 30, 2008
Does this stuff really work
Tiffany

Woodward, OK

#2590 Jun 30, 2008
Hello I seen your post and wanted to ask you how can I possibly get in touch with Dr. K? I have tried the toll free number and I keep getting no answer. I am very interested in the product and would like to know how I might be able to take advantage of it since I live in another state or if anyone knows of a place that offers this same product in Oklahoma that would be appreciated as well. Thanks!
Rita

Akron, OH

#2591 Jun 30, 2008
Hello Everybody,
i have heard about the B12 lipotropics shots and they sound amazing! i am dying to lose weight, but i need more information about the shot and i need to find a place where i can get them in Cleveland, Ohio
if anybody has any helpful advice please please let me know!
or you can email me at [email protected]
Rita

Akron, OH

#2592 Jun 30, 2008
I have heard about the B12 lipotropics shots and they sound amazing! i am dying to lose weight, but i need more information about the shot and i need to find a place where i can get them in Westlake, Ohio
monica

Hondo, TX

#2593 Jun 30, 2008
milanna wrote:
The shots do work. I have been doing them for 3months already and i have gone from 215lbs to 183lbs. I do my shots every week and take my pills every day. So if your in tx, like houston, baytown, beaumont and corpus christi i can tell where to go. Well in corpus christi they will opening a clinic there soon. Feel free to email me at [email protected] I might be able to help you.
what is the name of the clinic and the address?
Sharon

Saginaw, MI

#2594 Jun 30, 2008
Kelly wrote:
Hi justed started w/the b12 and Lipoden injections this will be weekly in conjunction w/a diet pill waiting for the lab work to come back b4 I can start that..Live in Saginaw Mi area

Kelly: Where do you go in Saginaw for the weight loss?
AKA

Scottsdale, AZ

#2596 Jul 1, 2008
I go to a natopath out here in Anthem, AZ - Dr. Calvo - she does the lipoden injections. I just started last week and she has me going every other week. I'm going to ask if I can go every week however I am noticing I'm getting headaches which I hear can be a side effect but I'm also trying to quick coffee - so it could be that. Anyway Dr. Calvo is part of a practive called East West in Anthem - I'd give you the phone number but I'm not allowed on this post. Please note she is a Natopath MD and not part of a diet clinic however she can prescribe Phenerine if you need it. If you do go please let her know Alena sent you.
Thanks and good luck.
Rosy wrote:
If anyone could please send me some info on were & what doctor to look for in Scottsdale<az. Thanks Rosy
[email protected]
49senior

AOL

#2597 Jul 2, 2008
Jazz,
Do you happen to know where I can get a copy of the diet they use at South Hampton Health Services?
sexyback

Northbrook, IL

#2598 Jul 2, 2008
Does anyone know of a dr in the chicago - northshore area? I am in glenview, il. I want to get this weigh off for good - the shots sound like they will work.

Thanks
Kara

Pleasanton, CA

#2599 Jul 2, 2008
Who is your Dr. in Flint? Thanks.
LISA wrote:
DONT GIVE UP ON THE LIPO SHOTS, IT CAN SOMETIMES TAKE UP TO 5 INJECTIONS FOR YOU TO START FEELING THE EFFECTS. DEPENDING ON HOW DEPRIVED YOUR BODY WAS OF B12. AFTER THAT YOU ARE "STAKING" THE INJECTIONS, WHICH THEN, KICKS IN TO HIGH GEAR. I WAS TOLD THAT BY MY DOCTOR WHO INJECTS ME. HANG IN THERE, & GOOD LUCK!!!
nena

New York, NY

#2600 Jul 2, 2008
does anyone know of a doctor in NYC who gives b12 shots?
thanks,
n
Lost_Weight

Greenville, NC

#2601 Jul 3, 2008
AKA wrote:
I go to a natopath out here in Anthem, AZ - Dr. Calvo - she does the lipoden injections. I just started last week and she has me going every other week. I'm going to ask if I can go every week however I am noticing I'm getting headaches which I hear can be a side effect but I'm also trying to quick coffee - so it could be that. Anyway Dr. Calvo is part of a practive called East West in Anthem - I'd give you the phone number but I'm not allowed on this post. Please note she is a Natopath MD and not part of a diet clinic however she can prescribe Phenerine if you need it. If you do go please let her know Alena sent you.
Thanks and good luck.
<quoted text>
I saw your post about the headache with the Lipoden. I would get one with it as well. Some people react a bit more harshly (such was my case). I talked to them at MyDietSolutions and they suggested I try the B12, Lipotropics or the B6, B12, Lipotropics instead. I did, and haven't had any problems at all with it.
Quitting caffeine, like you said, can cause the headaches as well. I just remember seeing others post on other message boards that headaches were pretty common with Lipoden.
Rita

Akron, OH

#2602 Jul 4, 2008
Hello Everybody,
i have heard about the B12 lipotropics shots and they sound amazing! i am dying to lose weight, but i need more information about the shot and i need to find a place where i can get them in Cleveland, Ohio
Annie

Calgary, Canada

#2603 Jul 5, 2008
People, extra weight is a symptom, not a disease. Trying to use naturopathic practices to treat a symptom is only going to be successful a small portion of the time--meaning you have to hit it lucky, and happen to find the remedy that is treating the underlying root cause of YOUR weight gain. See a naturopath, or a nutritionist so that you can get the whole picture, hit the nail on the head and save yourself a whole lot of time, money and wasted energy.
lanie

Frisco, TX

#2604 Jul 5, 2008
Sweet K wrote:
I know how you feel, I've been taking the injections for about 4 mos and i haven't seen any weight loss. I started working out and taking tri-methy lean(with ephedra) and it curbs my appetite so hopefully I will see some results soon or I'm gonna stop getting the injections.
if you want to loose weight feel fantastic and keep it off, go get the book TheZone, or go to the web site. Its is very detailed but worth every minute. NOT only will you loose weight but you will feel great. I just started but my mom went from a 28 to a size 6, now it took her 4 years.
Dawn

Clio, MI

#2605 Jul 5, 2008
nicole wrote:
does anyone know of a clinic in charleston sc that does the B12 shots???
Dr. Slott in North charleston Sc has the b6 b12 injections...he is in the phone book they are located next to trident hospital

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Think of the kitties': Smokers give cats cancer 6 hr Pete 1
News Undocumented Workers Contribute Billions to SSI... 10 hr MOgvindatpinebox 80
News What to Do if You Get Scabies Wed sdcsteve 3
News In Las Vegas and U.S., undocumented bear brunt ... Wed Faith 2
News This is Ohio's drunkest city Wed They cannot kill ... 3
News the Smoke-free trend (Nov '06) Wed Loving life 176
watching wife get pregnant by another man (Jan '17) Wed Abullinconnecticut 25
More from around the web