B-12 and Lipotropic Injections for We...
Laura

Miami, FL

#2541 Jun 17, 2008
Where is there a place in Miami I been trying to
look for one can you tell me?
Laura

Miami, FL

#2542 Jun 17, 2008
What doctor in Miami performs B12 shots?
Can someone help me please?
Amy

AOL

#2543 Jun 18, 2008
So,

is the www.mydeitsolutions.com legit. They look ok, but you never know with the internet. Is the product for real? I really would like to try it, but I don't want to be taken for that much money.
KELLY

Alexandria, VA

#2544 Jun 18, 2008
okay so i went to Greenboelt md to do the B12 shots with Dr.Gupta that was the only doctor i found near me..but if anyone know the doctor in Rockville please write back to give me the info ..thanks...okay well i has the B12 put on me..and took the pill the same day..I have not been eating barely nothing..i have to remind myself that i have to eat...i have been drinkin alot of water due to the pill that makes my mouth so dry.. i have lost 3 pounds since monday..i feel lighter. The 1st time you start you will have alot of ENERGY...and you wont sleep till later cause you wont feel tired...today i feel good and like i said before i am not hungry..i should be eating something but i honestly dont want anything,...:)..well good luck..this does really work!!!!!!!!!! okay so if anyone know anyone in ROCKVILLE,MD please write back....thanks
Magnum777

Fort Worth, TX

#2545 Jun 18, 2008
My doctor is in Colleyville and Ft. Worth, the FEM Center. I'm starting the injections today. The cost is only $35.00 per injection, once a week. I'm tired all of the time, so I hope this helps. I need to loose about 60 more pounds. I also don't eat. I just came off of the HCG/DHEA diet for 6 weeks and actually lost 17 lbs. The creams were about 170.00. and forced me to eat because of the expense. The days I ate what I was suppose to eat were the days I would lose a pound. If I didn't eat I wouldn't lose anything the next day. I was on a 900 calorie per day diet, no exercise. I'm going back on the creams this week, but will be taking the injections once a week as well. I'll keep my fingers crossed, and pray that this works...I'm only 5 ft tall..
KELLY

Alexandria, VA

#2546 Jun 18, 2008
does any one know a doctor in SC that does injections B12? write if you know plz
Aleecia

Montgomery, AL

#2547 Jun 18, 2008
KELLY wrote:
does any one know where i can get b12 shot injections in Rockville md.??? If some knows please write back to thus post..i need to asap..please respond back...thanks
Kelly,
I don't know about the injections, but I do know of a doctor in Bethesda who does the Serotonin Weight Loss program (phentermine involved). I would call there and ask him...he would be your best bet. His name is Dr. Robert Posner. He has an office in Bethesda and in NoVA.
brb

Garden Grove, CA

#2548 Jun 18, 2008
how do you do the lipo shots and the B-12 shots? do you have to spread them out or can I do a lipo shot omn Monday and B-12 on Tuesday? Any advice would be helpful.
brb

Garden Grove, CA

#2549 Jun 18, 2008
I give myself the injections in my leg and I work out 6 days a week; 45 min. cardio and 30 min of lifting. I have been taking these shots for the past 3 weeks and haven't really seen much of a difference. I also watch what i eat, mainly chicken, fruits, vegies, salad. Am i doing something wrong? It's getting frustrating for me when i see that every one else is losing and not me. Any advice?
rhonda

Houston, TX

#2550 Jun 18, 2008
shawes wrote:
there's one in baytown....
i there a doctor in baytown that does the meditrim shot???????
passion673

Port Chester, NY

#2551 Jun 18, 2008
christina wrote:
i know of a doctor in ny who gives the b-12 shots with diet pills if any one is intrested just email me at chrissy.john@yahoo.com
Can you just post the # on the forum, I tried emailing you and I am having a pblm doing so.
Mom

AOL

#2552 Jun 18, 2008
Amy wrote:
So,
is the www.mydeitsolutions.com legit. They look ok, but you never know with the internet. Is the product for real? I really would like to try it, but I don't want to be taken for that much money.
Ok I am seeing alot of the mydietsolutions.com on the internet now. Are they good or what? I would like to use the B 12 for pain, and I found this site. So, it mydietsolutions a good site to order from, or is there another?
cheyvan1 Long Island NY

Brooklyn, NY

#2553 Jun 18, 2008
passion673 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you just post the # on the forum, I tried emailing you and I am having a pblm doing so.
Hi Christina. I tried e-mailing you for the contact information on the doctor in NY that will adminster the B12 shots but my e-mail came back undeliverable. Could you please post the number here or maybe you have another e-mail address to contact you at?
Pandy

Garden Grove, CA

#2554 Jun 18, 2008
BRB,
I work out too and am taking the injections. Are you taking the lipotropics with the B6 and B12?Its this combination that seems to work best from what I have seen. I don't know when you started working out but if your lifting weights then you really shouldn't be going by the scale but go by how your clothes fit. If you work out then you probably know that muscle weighs more then fat. I actually look like I have lost more when I look in the mirror then what I see on the scale.
I have also heard that it takes longer for the injections to work for some people. So hang in there, keep working out and good luck.
Pandy

Garden Grove, CA

#2555 Jun 18, 2008
brb wrote:
how do you do the lipo shots and the B-12 shots? do you have to spread them out or can I do a lipo shot omn Monday and B-12 on Tuesday? Any advice would be helpful.
My lipo b6 + b12 come all in one vial. 1 shot twice a week but not 2 days in a row. They should be spead out a little. My girlfriend gets her shots at the clinic and that is how they do it. She usually goes Tuesday and Thursday but she said her girlfriend goes Tuesdays and Fridays.
Pandy

Garden Grove, CA

#2556 Jun 18, 2008
Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok I am seeing alot of the mydietsolutions.com on the internet now. Are they good or what? I would like to use the B 12 for pain, and I found this site. So, it mydietsolutions a good site to order from, or is there another?
If you are looking for the injections there is another sight that has lower prices. Try www.healinglightholisticcenter.com and go to products. From what I have seen on this web page, mydietsolutions is a common source but me and my girlfriend have been ordering from healing light and, as far as I can tell, it seems to be the same and work the same as the products from mydietsolutions.
Sweet K

Saint Louis, MO

#2557 Jun 18, 2008
I know how you feel, I've been taking the injections for about 4 mos and i haven't seen any weight loss. I started working out and taking tri-methy lean(with ephedra) and it curbs my appetite so hopefully I will see some results soon or I'm gonna stop getting the injections.
margo

Centreville, VA

#2558 Jun 19, 2008
suitland,md
jay wrote:
Where is the doctor exactly and do you have his contact information for the doctor in greenbelt?
<quoted text>
Bea

Dover, DE

#2559 Jun 19, 2008
Hi all im getting the B12 shot w/pills on Wednesday. I will be getting it from Dr. Gupta, 1 1/2 hour drive for me hope its worth it. I am looking to loose 45lbs. Has anyone gone to Dr. Gupta and what are your results???

Since: Jun 08

Montgomery, AL

#2560 Jun 20, 2008
Hi everyone! Yesterday I went and got my first B12 shot...but I have a question about the lipotropics. It says that you should not take it if you are allergic to sulphur.
I am allergic to eggs..does this mean that I am allergic to sulphur as well?
Should I not take the lipotropics injection because of the egg allergy or are they two different things??
Please clarify! Thanks!:)

Also, how long does it normally take to feel the energy from the B12 injection? I got mine yesterday and I'm still dragging!!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Four people contesting Liberal candidacy for We... (Jan '15) 1 hr cant Wynne eh 23
News Canada introduces new asbestos rules 1 hr Karma 1
food 7 hr Hoffman Files 1
News Peritech Pharma's Novel Hemorrhoids Treatment C... 9 hr maandy 1
News No More Hair Loss (Dec '07) Tue The Patriot 12
News Erectile dysfunction drug also helps men ejacul... (Feb '13) Tue Zimmerman 16
News The Best Ed Medicine (May '09) Tue Glover 106