Sammie Jo

Greenville, NC

#2496 Jun 8, 2008
Kathymori wrote:
<quoted text>
Celi I love the Miracle Burn too. I ordered from healinglightholisticcenter.com - the b12/mic is 100 and the b12/b6/mic is 145.00 - That's the one I have been doing. I never tried the b12/mic alone so I really can't compare. I am almost done with my first vial and have lost 15 lbs - I think I will try the b12/mic alone next time. Can anyone who has tried both please compare?
Thanks,
Kathy
I have tried both of these shots (I order mine from Dr. Gates out of Savannah, GA... haven't tried the place you mentioned so don't know if they're exactly the same). I personally like the b6/b12/mic (lipotropics) better because it seems to give me more energy, so I guess with more energy I burned more calories because I seemed to lose more on the one with the b6.
Hope this is of help in your decision! Take Care.
S.J.
GettinFitinFLA

Palm Harbor, FL

#2497 Jun 9, 2008
brenda wrote:
gettinfitinfla, I am in Tampa and would like to know where you get your b-12 injections and pills?
Hey Brenda..I don't use the injections. For the past 6 weeks my husband and I have been taking Lipotropics 1000 Plus by Solaray 3 x per day($7.88 per bottle online at www.houseofnutrition.com ), along w/Pyruvate 1000 mg, 3 x per day(also cheaper at House of Nutrition) Vitamin B-12 1 x per day(sublingal), Omega 3's (fish oil),1 x per day, good multi vitamin (take at night before going to bed), drinking at least a gallon of water per day. We are eating mainly protein 10-12 oz per day with fruits and veggies. We have cut out sugar, potatoes, starches, bread. We do treat ourselves occasionally on the weekends if we want a glass of wine or a dessert. So far I've lost nine pounds and he has lost 12. It has been working well for us. I first obtained the Lipotropics and Pyruvate from GNC in Plant City, but found it cheaper online and only $5.95 for shipping. The order went out on Friday and I received Monday. Great service. I highly recommend HON. Good luck.
Justine

Guthrie, OK

#2498 Jun 10, 2008
bonnie wrote:
I am looking for a dr in Tulsa b12 and lipotropic injections. Help!!!
Dr. Northrup on 11th St.
Darlene

Denver, CO

#2499 Jun 10, 2008
I am looking for a doctor that offers Lipotrophic
weight loss injection in a 25 mile radious of
Denver, Colorado...hoping I strick it lucky!!!

darlenego@msn.com
LaLa

Houston, TX

#2500 Jun 10, 2008
Do you have the name and number of the facility? Thanks for the information.
Tina-53 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi michelle I found a good Dr. in the 1960 area this Dr. has made the lipoden very affordable only $30.00 per shot. I have lose 4pds in one week the address is 850 fm 1960 ste k12 houston,tx 77090
Angel

AOL

#2501 Jun 10, 2008
GettinFitinFLA wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Brenda..I don't use the injections. For the past 6 weeks my husband and I have been taking Lipotropics 1000 Plus by Solaray 3 x per day($7.88 per bottle online at www.houseofnutrition.com ), along w/Pyruvate 1000 mg, 3 x per day(also cheaper at House of Nutrition) Vitamin B-12 1 x per day(sublingal), Omega 3's (fish oil),1 x per day, good multi vitamin (take at night before going to bed), drinking at least a gallon of water per day. We are eating mainly protein 10-12 oz per day with fruits and veggies. We have cut out sugar, potatoes, starches, bread. We do treat ourselves occasionally on the weekends if we want a glass of wine or a dessert. So far I've lost nine pounds and he has lost 12. It has been working well for us. I first obtained the Lipotropics and Pyruvate from GNC in Plant City, but found it cheaper online and only $5.95 for shipping. The order went out on Friday and I received Monday. Great service. I highly recommend HON. Good luck.
The Lipotropics say to take 6 pills once a day. You say you take them 3x a day? How many pills at a time. I have been taking them 3 pills 2x a day...and I think they work better than the injections. I have energy now I never had after a month with the injections. Thanks for the info:-)
Dianna - Dalls

Irving, TX

#2502 Jun 10, 2008
Linda Caldwell wrote:
Dose anyone know of a doctor that gives The B-12 shots in Dallas, TX or Garland, TX for weight loss.
Thanks, caldwelk@comcast.net
Linda - Did you ever find a doctor in or near Dallas? Thanks
Sondra

United States

#2503 Jun 10, 2008
I am trying to find a Dr in the Central Arkansas area that does b12 shots and the diet plan. If anyone knows of anybody, please email me

smrodocker@hotmail.com
Sweet K

United States

#2504 Jun 10, 2008
I've been taking the injections for abot 4 months now and they don't really energize me. I got some iron tabs cause I know I'm a lil anemic. I also started takin nuphedrine on monday. Has anyone heard of this supplement?
coop2steele

Greenville, NC

#2505 Jun 11, 2008
I live in the triad area of North Carolina . where is the nearest doctor that I can get to soon?
Jaime

Saint Petersburg, FL

#2506 Jun 11, 2008
I see Dr. Saylor in Tarpon Springs for HCG. They also do Lipo-B and B12. I checked around with people and everyone that had been to Dr. Saylor swore by him. I know I was totally impressed and got great results. I'm looking at their card and the contact info is saylormedical.com Good luck whatever you do.
stephanie wrote:
I am in the Clearwater/Tampa area. I came across the Transformations clinic in Brandon. I have read many reviews and am strongly considering the hCG injections to jump start my weight loss (along with proper eating and exercise). I have 45lbs to loose and with polycystic ovarian syndrome, loosing is much more difficult. Have any of you from the Tampa area heard of Transformations? Are the B12 injections a better option?
Jaime

Saint Petersburg, FL

#2507 Jun 11, 2008
I was looking at the post on this site and responding to another when I saw yours. I see Dr. Saylor in Tarpon Springs. I do HCG but they also do b12 and Lipo-B. Everyone there is great. You can get their number at saylormedical.com
brenda wrote:
gettinfitinfla, I am in Tampa and would like to know where you get your b-12 injections and pills?
Angel

AOL

#2509 Jun 11, 2008
Well, today I had a weigh in at my weight loss clinic. I have lost another 5.5 pounds. I didn't think it, but the injections or since I have added the Lipotropic pills to this have worked. I'm so happy and going to keep it up. I am at a point to maintain my weight now.
Kim

Tampa, FL

#2510 Jun 11, 2008
I started the Dr. Garcia (in Brandon, FL) diet in Nov. Initally I lost 20 lbs and the B-12 shots and phentametrazine pills worked great. I lost the weight within 6 weeks. Now I have been trying to get the last 5 lbs off and instead I have gained 10. I guess that eventually your body gets used to the pills and the cravings start to take over again. I still take the pills but they are not working. Last week the nurse told me that if I am not loosing 12 lbs a month or if I go for 4 weeks without a loss I will be taken off the pills. I will probably gain the other 10 pounds back again and will have spent over $2000 to be back at square one again. I sound very negative but really, I am just being honest. I just spoke to someone the other day at the Dr. office that has reached her goal weight and guess what... You can never eat bread again- EVER!! or butter, or cake, or coffee w/ cream, or bacon MAN, that sound impossible.
Angel

AOL

#2511 Jun 12, 2008
Kim wrote:
I started the Dr. Garcia (in Brandon, FL) diet in Nov. Initally I lost 20 lbs and the B-12 shots and phentametrazine pills worked great. I lost the weight within 6 weeks. Now I have been trying to get the last 5 lbs off and instead I have gained 10. I guess that eventually your body gets used to the pills and the cravings start to take over again. I still take the pills but they are not working. Last week the nurse told me that if I am not loosing 12 lbs a month or if I go for 4 weeks without a loss I will be taken off the pills. I will probably gain the other 10 pounds back again and will have spent over $2000 to be back at square one again. I sound very negative but really, I am just being honest. I just spoke to someone the other day at the Dr. office that has reached her goal weight and guess what... You can never eat bread again- EVER!! or butter, or cake, or coffee w/ cream, or bacon MAN, that sound impossible.
Kim, If you want to keep the weight off you WILL have to give up those things. You can't lose it and then start eating bad foods again. I just had pasta for the first time in 5 months. I won't have it again for 5 months. It's all about changing your eat habits for life.

Have you tried taking your Phentermine in the afternoon? That is when I would take mine and it help me get my late day and night eating under control. That was my worst problem. Once you get your eating under control you do need to go off of that med. You can't take it forever.
I kept my weight were it is now for years after having my kids. Then I broke my shoulder last year and could not exercise for months and put on the weight. Now I have it off again and will keep it off but I do exercise and eat right. I was discouraged about the shots but they are working and think they are great for maintaining along with the lipo pills. The phetermine is just a short term thing and should be used long period. Plus the injections/pills keep your liver working properly and vitamin b is great for people like me that don't eat meat.
Good luck Kim
Angel

AOL

#2512 Jun 12, 2008
Kim...

I meant in my above post that the Phentermine Should NOT be used for long periods of time. TYPE-O
It stops working and it's hard on your heart if used for a long period of time:-)
GettinFitinFLA

Palm Harbor, FL

#2513 Jun 12, 2008
Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
The Lipotropics say to take 6 pills once a day. You say you take them 3x a day? How many pills at a time. I have been taking them 3 pills 2x a day...and I think they work better than the injections. I have energy now I never had after a month with the injections. Thanks for the info:-)
Angel,
I take 2 pills at 7a.m., noon and 4pm which equals 6 pills per day. Or you could take three in the morning and three in the afternoon. Whatever works best for you. I ready your post regarding the bread, etc. You are correct...on the weekends if we want a piece of bread or something sweet we will have it, but not everyday and even just having it once it seems like I can feel it the next day. It is not a diet, it is a change in eating habits and making better choices. But remember, life it too short not to enjoy some things so don't deny yourself if you want an ice cream or potato every once in awhile. Glad to hear the pills are working for you and also the gallon of water per day is very important. I'm at the point now (after 6 weeks) of knowing when my body needs more water. I try to have a bottle at my desk at all times during the day and then at home. We are not using any appetite suppresants, just the Lipotropics, Pyruvate, B-12, Calcum +D and Omega 3's (fish oil). Some of those horse pills are hard to swallow, but you gotta do it!!
kati

Coatesville, PA

#2514 Jun 12, 2008
I have a question. I have the b12/lipo pills that I take on the days I don't get shot. I have heard some take 6 a day and some take 3 a day. I have been taking 1 pill 3 x day. Is it ok to do 2 pills 3x day?? I have the pills from mydietsolution. Thanks in advance
Angel

AOL

#2515 Jun 12, 2008
The ones from mydietsolutions are very weak so it will not hurt you to take up to 6 a day. They have a lot less of the ingredients in them the Soaray Lipotropic 1000 have in them.
These Lipotropic 1000 are awesome, you have to take a lot of them but they really give me energy and curb my appetite better than anything else has.
dawn

Midland, MI

#2516 Jun 13, 2008
Hi everyone. I am new here but reading the posts with interest.

I need to lose 15-20 pounds. I went to the local Medical Weight Loss Center because I wanted to learn about the B12 injections, but all they wanted to do was push a $300 meal replacement program - which I am not interested in.

So...I am considering trying the Lipo 1000 pills...is this a good place to start or is there something else out there that would be better for me.

I am exercising regularly and will work harder on eating healthier.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News As Pain Pills Change, Abusers Move To New Drugs (Jul '12) 40 min nom de plume 9
News Sex In Old Age Is More Important Than You Thought 56 min SJW 62
News Russia's heavy drinkers turn to moonshine, clea... 1 hr PUTIN KILLS RUSSIA 3
News County smoking ban begins Wednesday 1 hr TruthBeTold 9
News House passes $3.8 trillion budget 2 hr Gary 1
News Vaccine skeptics find unexpected allies in cons... 3 hr WeTheSheeple 251
Let Know What That Paleo Diet? 4 hr chatrimbiel 1
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) Wed Jessica 6,214
More from around the web