B-12 and Lipotropic Injections for We...
Roshan

Yorba Linda, CA

#2385 May 21, 2008
Sabrina, can you give me the contact information for your doctor in LA? thanks,
BELL

United States

#2386 May 21, 2008
How are your clothes fitting? Don't go by weight alone. If you are working out you are losing fat and gaining muscle, which weighs more.
I worked out for two and a half months, 7 days a week and kept my calories right around 1000 a day. I was getting tone, clothes fitting better, then all of a sudden 15 pounds just vanished, almost overnight. Everyone loses different. I have always lost inches first, then one day I wake up and 5 pounds is gone, then another, etc., hang in there. See the results in your clothing and how it fits, forget the scale for awhile till your body catches up.
Peter

AOL

#2387 May 21, 2008
I am seeing a Dr. in West Hills that actually gives the lipotropics. Dr. Kerendian is great, I actually was seeing him but his prices our high compared to him, Dr. Kerendian is very well respected but driving to Beverly Hills was to much for me and with the cost of gas I just could not afford it. The Clinic is Week End Weight Loss Center, the best part is that they are open on the weekends
Penny

Washington, NC

#2388 May 21, 2008
Does anyon know of a doctor in washington nc or greenville nc or anywhere close to there that does the phentermine and shots whether it be hcg or b12 i have found a doctor but its a 4 hr drive and i dont think i can make it.Please help.Thanks
Kassie

Korea

#2389 May 21, 2008
I'm stationed over in South Korea and they do those shots here and I'm skeptical of getting them done because I'm hypo thyrod and take synthroid for it. does anyone know if it will cause any side affects or anything against my medicine??
cgsheridan

Temecula, CA

#2390 May 21, 2008
Kassier, are you talking about the lipotropic/b12 shots? I have take n the shot that is the lipotropics and B12/B1/B6 (its actually 2 shots)and have the condition hypo thyroid and take synthroid too. I have never had any reaction to them. They work great. I was able to get them when I visit my family in AL. But where I live in CA the closest doctor that has them is 75 miles away in LA. So I go to a clinic and just take the B-complex shot. I wish I could find a clinic with them in either Orange County or Inland Empire in CA.
sweet k

Saint Louis, MO

#2391 May 22, 2008
I have been taking the shots for about 2 months now. I was taking them weekly, now i've increased to every 72hours. I just joined the gym and started working out 2 to 3 times a week. I've increased my water intake. I love sweets. I haven't lost any weight. I was needing a diet plan if anyone have a good one. I don't know what's good for you to eat when dieting and what's not. Can someone send me some pointers?
sweet k

Saint Louis, MO

#2392 May 22, 2008
I'M ACTUALLY IN BIRMINGHAM, AL.

Since: Mar 08

San Bernardino,CA

#2393 May 22, 2008
angel wrote:
Anyone have a good website that is cheap for the Lipo/B12-B6 injections
contact gloria at www.healinglightholisticcenter.com , you can get 15 shots for only $100. tell her mrwilmoth sent you.
kay_bham al

Yorktown, TX

#2394 May 22, 2008
sweet k wrote:
I'M ACTUALLY IN BIRMINGHAM, AL.
i am in bham as well going to adv weight loss been doing the shots for 2 months no weight loss was wkly just upped to twice wkly go to the gym 5 days a week and drink 64oz of water the only advice i have been given is to eat alot of protein like 10-12oz and drink a gallon of water and limit SWEETS, pasta, rice,potatoes, and bread im about to try that this coming up week to see how it works will keep you posted.
kay_bham al

Yorktown, TX

#2395 May 22, 2008
BELL wrote:
How are your clothes fitting? Don't go by weight alone. If you are working out you are losing fat and gaining muscle, which weighs more.
I worked out for two and a half months, 7 days a week and kept my calories right around 1000 a day. I was getting tone, clothes fitting better, then all of a sudden 15 pounds just vanished, almost overnight. Everyone loses different. I have always lost inches first, then one day I wake up and 5 pounds is gone, then another, etc., hang in there. See the results in your clothing and how it fits, forget the scale for awhile till your body catches up.
Thanks for the incourgement because i was about to give up been doing the shots for to months and no weight change and going to the gym 5days a week but i have noticed that my clothes are fitting a little better so know im wondering am i losing inches. can wait till my body catches up so i can see those pounds vanish
Debbie

Waynesboro, VA

#2396 May 22, 2008
Where can I get the B12 shot in Virginia.
The Blue ridge mountain area? Shenandoah valley?

Since: Apr 08

Humble, TX

#2397 May 23, 2008
Debbie wrote:
Where can I get the B12 shot in Virginia.
The Blue ridge mountain area? Shenandoah valley?
email me i can give u the info where to purchase it from any where in the u.s. [email protected]
Bell

Miami, FL

#2398 May 23, 2008
I have been on the b6,b12,lipotropic injections for 2 1/2 weeks. (no weight loss) I don't know what else I could do, I'm doing cardio 40min a day, I eat less than 1200 cal a day. I can't believe I have not lost no even 1 pound. I don't really think these injections are working for me. If I don't have any weight loss, I will just finish the one's I have, but not order any more. I am so so so so so so diappointed. I will keep everyone posted.
Jenni

Houston, TX

#2399 May 23, 2008
Hi. I am in the Southwest Houston Area. I am very interested in losing weight. I just had a newborn daughter and have a two year old so I am done. I need to lose the pregnancy weight that I got from BOTH pregnancys!:) I found a doctor and want to know if this is safe and if there is a difference from the pills and shots. Is it safe to take Libo Pills and B12 pills the water pills and Phtermine (do not know how to spell) pills? I could get the shots for the Libo and the B12 but it is cheaper for the pills. I also will for sure want to take the water and Phetermine pills. Can someone let me know what to much is and if it is safe to take all those pills? Let me know. Thanks and CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THAT HAVE LOST THE WEIGHT THEY WANT TO LOSE!! BIG TIME CONGRATS!
sweet k

Yorktown, TX

#2400 May 23, 2008
does anyone know where i can get a good price for the phetermine online?
kay_bham al

Yorktown, TX

#2401 May 23, 2008
Bell wrote:
I have been on the b6,b12,lipotropic injections for 2 1/2 weeks.(no weight loss) I don't know what else I could do, I'm doing cardio 40min a day, I eat less than 1200 cal a day. I can't believe I have not lost no even 1 pound. I don't really think these injections are working for me. If I don't have any weight loss, I will just finish the one's I have, but not order any more. I am so so so so so so diappointed. I will keep everyone posted.
I to have been doing the shots since 4-19 I havent lost any weight I go to the gym as well 5 days a week and have been on a 1200 calorie diet I think this is just another get rich scheme Im about fed up with it I keep seeing everyone post that they've lost weight but I havent I have prepaid at the clinic where I go when my account is at zero I dont think I will be back I have done every thing that they told me to do exercise, water, and cut back on calories and still no water loss.
Ruby

Tampa, FL

#2403 May 23, 2008
I have just started with Dr. Jay Garcia's medizone. I am interested to know if you gain weight after you stop receiving the metabolism pills ( the yellow one's)?
angel

AOL

#2404 May 24, 2008
Kay_Bham and others struggling

What is your diet consisting of? Are you eating protein and cutting out sugar, white things like bread and pasta??? Drinking a gallon of water a day. These are really big things when losing weight with our without the injections and phentermine.
No matter what if you are burning more calories than you are taking in, you will lose weight. I run 5 miles a day and walk 5 plus weight train. Eat 3 small meals a day drink tons of water and I have been able to keep myself at 118-120 pound for a long time. I get the injections now and then to keep my energy up and I think they are good for you. It's hard work and I get sick of it sometimes but at 41 I know it's part of my life if I want to stay thin
angel

AOL

#2405 May 24, 2008
Where can you buy the Lipotropics 1000 pills??? I have called every store in Atlanta and no one has them Is there a place to order them. I know you can from mydietsolutions but they are expensive and do not have as much of the lipos in them as the Solaray product. I want to take them with the injections. OMG, I am so afraid of injecting myself. Monday will be my first try:-(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News U.S. Senate opposition to Obamacare repeal bill... 2 hr Tea Bag Residue C... 1
News Asheville agencies address complexities of opio... 6 hr Humanspirit 3
News Take a Number: The HPV Vaccine Gains Ground Amo... 6 hr VACCINES MAIM KILL 1
News Schoolgirls armed in cancer fight 6 hr VACCINES MAIM KILL 1
News Vaccine Skeptic Message Gets Stronger, Bolder 6 hr VACCINES MAIM KILL 1
News Schools go completely tobacco-free next year (Dec '07) 6 hr robin 8
News Kentucky Could Become The Only State Without A ... 6 hr General Lee 103
watching wife get pregnant by another man (Jan '17) Sep 17 Reginald 16
More from around the web