B-12 and Lipotropic Injections for We...
kay_bham al

Yorktown, TX

#2324 May 8, 2008
i believe so because i have been taking the shots for about 3 weeks and my cycle has changes i also have had a tubal for about 3 1/2 yrs. have only lost about 5lbs in 3 wks
kay_bham al

Yorktown, TX

#2325 May 8, 2008
El Paso TX wrote:
I have been getting the shot for about 6 weeks and loss 25 pounds.i have a question can this shot change your mentrual cycle im 8 days late.and i have my tubes fixed 19yrs ago
i believe so because i have been taking the shot for about 3wks and my cycle has change i to have had a tubal for about 3 1/2 yrs have only lost 5lbs though
kay_bham al

Yorktown, TX

#2326 May 8, 2008
is there anyone out there that can help me i keep reading all these post about how much weight you guys have lost and i can only wonder what am i doing wrong i have been taking the shots only for about 3wks now and have only lost about 3lbs i have cut back on my calories to about 1300 aday and have been drinks 64oz of water i also excerise on the treadmill and elipitcal for about 30-45 5days a week and still no results as far as weight loss i go to the adv weight loss clinic in bham., al
Brenna

Garden Grove, CA

#2327 May 8, 2008
So does anyone know of a place I can get lipotropic injections in or near Orange County California?
Monique

San Francisco, CA

#2328 May 9, 2008
Just wondering if you ever got an answer since I live in San Francisco as well and want to know where I can get the shot. Thanks!
Stephanie wrote:
Hey Annie my name is Stephanie and I wanted to know if you could help me out about the injections for weight loss and help me out on where I can get them and tell me if they are really worth.? what you have to do to make them work and how long do you see changes.? PLease help I live in San Francisco CA, and its my first time hearing about these injections. Let me know Thank you so much
diamonds

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#2329 May 9, 2008
does any knows if there are doctors in the miami area that gives the lipo shot?
Vertically Challenged

United States

#2330 May 10, 2008
With age, I've shrunk from 5'3" to 5'2" now. This is my 2nd year with the B12 injections (my Dr refers to them as "cocktails") and supplements. I started them last year in February, weighed in at a firm 170lbs in the beginning. After 4 months, I'd lost 25 lbs and gone from a size 12-14 to a size 8. I stopped taking the injections over the summer and maintained my weight with the leftover supplements (until they ran out) and was watching what I ate. I maintained that size for many more months. I found my stomach had shunk. Until... I took a cruise in the fall... and ate, and ate. Who wouldn't? Then Christmas came again, with all the goodies to eat. My will power went out with the trash. LOL I did gain back about 8-10 lbs from Nov through Jan. And the size 8 shorts that I wore last summer did fit a little snug this season. So, I started back with the shots. In the first week (after 1 injection) I lost 5 lbs. I'm on my way again. This time my goal is not a size 8 but perhaps a size 6? I might of been that small when I was in 6th grade! LOL Size means more to me than the actual number on the scales. I hate getting on scales. It's a mental thing. But when I see the difference in my clothes... that's what pumps me up to keep working at it. It's a proven fact that muscle weighs more than fat. I must be full of muscle from the workout I've been getting lately around the house and outside... just keeping busy. Next week I'm starting a regime at the fitness center. I'm not a bathing beauty but I'll certainly feel better by the pool or beach this year!
Enjoyed reading your stories here. Good luck to you all!

Since: Apr 08

Homestead, FL

#2331 May 10, 2008
diamonds wrote:
does any knows if there are doctors in the miami area that gives the lipo shot?
Hi Diamonds,

Did you try Healing Light Holistic Center? That is the clinic I go to - very holistic approach and she (Dr. Moreira) gives the b12/lipo shots.

Best
Celi
Shandy

United States

#2332 May 10, 2008
okay here is my two cents worth.I got the shots at a weight loss clinic.I lost alot of weight in a very short amount of time.BUT, I was also given phentermine, a water pill,a thyroid pill.I took two phentermine pills,1/2 of a water pill and a thyroid pill everyday.I was only allowed 1 shot per week.This was for safety reason.They only recomended one shot. I now take the b12 with lipo pills. Not the sots and duromine and they are working really well.

Since: May 08

Homestead, FL

#2333 May 11, 2008
I just got my b12/lipo kit. My friend who is a physician's assistant will give me my first shot today. Will let you all know as this is the very first time I have used it. I have heard such good things about it and am thoroughly ready to do whatever it takes to lose the weight. I have like 50 lbs to lost. Will post progress.

Good luck to all!
Betty
Brandy

Columbus, GA

#2334 May 11, 2008
Does anyone know the name of a place in Huntsville, AL where I can receive the B12 injection?
Brandy

Columbus, GA

#2335 May 11, 2008
Tracey wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Jennifer!
I also live in Madison and will begin the injections next month. I'm so encouraged to read your comments about your success. I would like to know more about your experience with the shots and weight loss success so I'll know more what to expect. If you would, please email me at [email protected]
Thanks,
Tracey
Hi, Tracey. How is this working for you, and can you share the name of the place where you receive your injection?
Bell

Miami, FL

#2336 May 12, 2008
I started my b12,b6,lipotropic injections last wednesday, no weight loss yet. I know it hasn't even been a week. I have not really been following any diet, I guess that's the problem. I'm going to make sure I stick to some sort of diet, because I think that if I don't, I won't be seeing any progress. Has anyone had any luck with the their weight loss. Please let me know. Thanks
LOOSING IN TAMPA

Zephyrhills, FL

#2337 May 12, 2008
I Have Been Taking The Vitamin B12 Shots With The Lipotopics For Almost 12 Weeks And I Have Lost A Great Amount Of Weight And IM Feeling Fine I Go To The SCHWEINSHAUPT WALK IN CLINIC ON GUNHWY Soooo The Shots Are Just What Ive Been Looking For THANK YOU JESUS!
GettinFitinFLA

Tampa, FL

#2338 May 13, 2008
Bell wrote:
I started my b12,b6,lipotropic injections last wednesday, no weight loss yet. I know it hasn't even been a week. I have not really been following any diet, I guess that's the problem. I'm going to make sure I stick to some sort of diet, because I think that if I don't, I won't be seeing any progress. Has anyone had any luck with the their weight loss. Please let me know. Thanks
Bell...Drink at least a gallon of water per day and eat 10-12 oz of protein per day, cut the whites (rice, potatoes, bread). We are using the Lipotropic 1000 Plus pills and I have lost 6 lbs in 15 days. It is probably a slower loss than the injections but for less than $10 per bottle it is cheaper and is working for me and my husband (he's lost over 8 lbs in 15 days).
Bell

Miami, FL

#2339 May 13, 2008
Thanks for the post, I need as much advise as possible. Why is it that everyone says that you must drink a lot of water, and eat a lot of protein while taking lipotropic? I have cut out the rice, potatoe, bread. Today was my third injections, no weight loss yet. Will keep everyone posted. Thanks for all the help.
sexxyredd715

Fernandina Beach, FL

#2340 May 13, 2008
can anyone tell me where can u find a jacksonville fl. doctor
dtowne

Secaucus, NJ

#2341 May 13, 2008
can anyone tell me where u can find a doctor in metro detroit, mi area for injections
carolyn

United States

#2342 May 13, 2008
Hello...i have been on the dr garcia diet for a couple of months..and yeah i lost about 20 lbs...since i travel a lot i stopped going now i just take the calcium pyruvate..
I noticed a lot and i mean a lot of hair loss..what is that about???does anyone know??
Pandy

Garden Grove, CA

#2343 May 13, 2008
I just ordered lipo,b12,b6 from healing light holistic center.
Has anyone experienced any weight loss progress when ordering from this clinic?
I noticed that there were a few sights and couldn't figure out which one to order from. I hope I made the right decision.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UV lamps for gel manicures linked to skin cancer 4 min No doubt 1
What is Tantra massage? 3 hr happyandgirls 1
News The Dangers of Chiropractic (Dec '09) 3 hr happyandgirls 1,251
Teenager going nude at home 7 hr Abbey 3
News COLUMN-Latest Republican assault on healthcare ... 20 hr Pat Robertson s F... 1
News Republican Sossa-Paquette to challenge McGovern... 22 hr family guy reference 2
News Harbor-UCLA Medical Center cited for safety vio... (Oct '11) Wed Nature 251
watching wife get pregnant by another man (Jan '17) Sep 17 Reginald 16
More from around the web