B-12 and Lipotropic Injections for We...
Deb

United States

#2224 Apr 20, 2008
How long are the shots from Dr. Gates good for? What is the shelf-life for these shots?
Leslie

Huntersville, NC

#2225 Apr 21, 2008
Jessica wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you tell me where you went in Charlotte? Was it in Huntersville or South Charlotte?
Jessica - Please also tell me where in charlotte and can you tell me how much it cost.

Thanks.
Lea

Birmingham, AL

#2226 Apr 21, 2008
motherly wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a place in Rainbow City, Alabama (close to Gadsden) which is about 45 minutes from Oxford and the place is called Gadsden Weight Control. They have B12 and lipotropic injections. I just recently inquired last week and am planning on starting soon.
There is a Weight Loss For Life clinic in Tuscaloosa, AL

Since: Apr 08

Hollywood, FL

#2227 Apr 21, 2008
celinalamar wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Guys,
Just so you know, you don't need a prescription to buy b112 with lipo or syringes in the state of Florida. And I did get quite and extensive first time evaluation when I went in for the weight loss program. It is a large clinic with several health practitioners one of which is an MD. I got a full physical exam and even had blood tests done. I really thought it was a very thorough exam and lots of paperwork for me to fill out about my medical history. And she did ask if I had any allergies and If I had an allergy to red wine made in the US (they contain sulfa). Anyway, my take on it. I really like going to the clinic - I love the acupuncture and I love the hypnosis cds for weight loss. And I am finally ok with the shots after three months...:)
Celi where is the clinic you go to?
araceli

Uvalde, TX

#2228 Apr 22, 2008
So today i completed by 1st week taking the shots. and i only lost 1.4 pounds. should i feel dissapointed? i was kind of expecting more. what to do
marc

Lady Lake, FL

#2229 Apr 22, 2008
Hi tippy, I to am a believer in the b12/lipo shot im now down over 20lbs in the 1st month Im gonna try the healing light over m.d.s.com $75.00 savings is $75.00 towards my next vial e-mail me i'd like to compare success stories and exchange meal ideas [email protected] ttyl marc.
Lost_Weight

Kinston, NC

#2230 Apr 22, 2008
Deb wrote:
How long are the shots from Dr. Gates good for? What is the shelf-life for these shots?
On my prescription tag from MyDietSolutions on my last bottle, it was good for 6 months before I was needing to get rid of it. Of course, it never lasts that long if I'm taking the shots every 72 hours LOL. Good stuff!
Tammi

United States

#2231 Apr 22, 2008
findit wrote:
Were you able to find a local Dr.? I live in the same area as you and also looking for a Dr.
There is one located at 1960 and Jones Road called "A Nuday" weight loss
Hope this helps.
sweet k

Saint Louis, MO

#2232 Apr 23, 2008
I have been using the injections for a month and haven't lost any weight. I was wondering if it was because i had used ephedra a couple of years ago because since i have had trouble finding anything to work for me cause though i have trouble exercising and dieting. Can anyone help because it's very depressing.

Homestead, FL

#2233 Apr 23, 2008
christagonz wrote:
<quoted text>
Celi where is the clinic you go to?
Healing Light Holistic Center - it is in South Miami. Tell them that Celi reffered you.
Shawn

Vienna, VA

#2234 Apr 23, 2008
Where are you getting them from?
NancyTX wrote:
Hello Everyone after some time now i have watched several different sites on their opinion about the b12+lipotropics shot and the different prices that different people get it for aswell first i found 350 from dr kenederian then i found a site to send the shot for 31ml with 2 ml each shot twice a week so that would be 15 shots for 175- 200 dollars now i have found it forr only 100 dollars plus shipping about 10 dollars (not a large package) and u get it over night now this is the same package from dr K to the 175 $ site now i have a friend that gives me the injection PLEASE do not expirement and hurt your self for not giving the injection properly but if u r interested i have a video to teach you how to inject and much more great news for everyone if you wish to know more please feel free to email me [email protected] please only serious buyers ...... Now if you already contacted dr k and many others as i have and find a cheaper price plz let me know ;) thx so much for letting me share what i have learned [email protected]
Shawn

Vienna, VA

#2235 Apr 23, 2008
I just started taking to injections last Thursday. At first I noticed that I had a energy boost for the first couple of hours, the nothing much after that other than I seemed more clear headed on Friday and Saturday morning. I took another on Sunday evening, not much of a boost. However; now I seem to be going to the little girls room every couple of minutes. I feel like I'm going to pee my brains out, lol... I don't have a scale here to weigh myself.

Have any one experienced this?

Thanks and I look forward to any news.
Shawn
LISA

Warren, MI

#2236 Apr 23, 2008
DONT GIVE UP ON THE LIPO SHOTS, IT CAN SOMETIMES TAKE UP TO 5 INJECTIONS FOR YOU TO START FEELING THE EFFECTS. DEPENDING ON HOW DEPRIVED YOUR BODY WAS OF B12. AFTER THAT YOU ARE "STAKING" THE INJECTIONS, WHICH THEN, KICKS IN TO HIGH GEAR. I WAS TOLD THAT BY MY DOCTOR WHO INJECTS ME. HANG IN THERE, & GOOD LUCK!!!
laura

United States

#2237 Apr 23, 2008
i am in florida and found a weight loss center that offers these injections for $15 each. how often would i need to get them? is once a week enough to aid in weight loss? i just had a baby and have 4 of my pre-pregnancy pounds to lose in addition to about 20 on top of that i need to get rid of.

Lady Lake, FL

#2238 Apr 23, 2008
you guys need to make sure your drinking your 100 oz. of water also. flushing your body is a major factor, put a 5 calorie crystal lite in your water bottle its alot healthier than soft drinks good luck!!!!
Shawn

Vienna, VA

#2239 Apr 23, 2008
How long have you been taking them and what kind of results have you seen?
LISA wrote:
DONT GIVE UP ON THE LIPO SHOTS, IT CAN SOMETIMES TAKE UP TO 5 INJECTIONS FOR YOU TO START FEELING THE EFFECTS. DEPENDING ON HOW DEPRIVED YOUR BODY WAS OF B12. AFTER THAT YOU ARE "STAKING" THE INJECTIONS, WHICH THEN, KICKS IN TO HIGH GEAR. I WAS TOLD THAT BY MY DOCTOR WHO INJECTS ME. HANG IN THERE, & GOOD LUCK!!!

Lady Lake, FL

#2240 Apr 23, 2008
Hi
Alicia

Dillon, SC

#2241 Apr 23, 2008
I am taking Lipotropic Capsules twice a day. Will I see the same results as the people that are taking the injections?

Vancouver

#2242 Apr 24, 2008
celinalamar wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Aubre,
I get the shots at the clinic. I can't imagine what a 25 gauge is like as the 27 is not THAT thin. So what if it takes a little longer to load and give the shot - it doesn't hurt as much - and for me especially since I am a total chicken when it comes to injections. I almost didn't do it becuase I was such a chicken. Now I am so glad I did. I've have finally lost weight (28lbs) after being on a plateau (for years).
The Best,
Celi
I have seen the 25 gauge - it is THICK. Wouln't want to use it on myself. I am finally at the point where I self-inject with no nervousness at all. It has just become routine. I almost did not do it but since I winter in Miami (I live in Vancouver) I went to see Dr. Moreira and she taught me how to do it in my thigh. I plan to go in for a visit everytime I am in Miami just for maintenence. BTW - I am down another 3 lbs (in two weeks)- slow and steady does it!
Cheers
Sandy
shandy

United States

#2243 Apr 24, 2008
Alicia wrote:
I am taking Lipotropic Capsules twice a day. Will I see the same results as the people that are taking the injections?
I am taking the pills as well. I have notice a big difference. I have lost weight but, they seem to make me alittle hungry for some reason.Maybe I'm not getting what I need throughout the day. But, when I get the hunger feeling I drink water and it goes away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Halton Hills mayor Bonette: Thanking volunteers... 5 hr elevator excuse eh 7
News 10 weird and crazy sex facts you may not know 5 hr Enzo49 6
News Federal tax hike on cigarettes is criticized by... (Mar '09) 10 hr A Nonsmoker 44
News Supreme Court strikes down Texas abortion clini... 14 hr WeTheSheeple 120
News GOP governors don't see 'Obamacare' going away (Oct '14) 22 hr swedenforever 205
Help Fri Bobby 1
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) Fri Bobby 6,879
Nudity at doctor's office (Mar '07) Fri Arlene 01 91
More from around the web