B-12 and Lipotropic Injections for We...
krissy

Monroe, LA

#2164 Apr 9, 2008
janna wrote:
I have just started taking these shots and I have already lost 4 pounds in 5 days. I don't even feel hungry at all. And I have lots of energy.
who do you see to get these shots..i live in orlando and im looking for someone that does them...thanks
Latisha

Patrick, SC

#2165 Apr 10, 2008
I'm looking for a DR in North Carolina and South Carolina that will give the B 12 shot PLEASE HELP!!! I'm hitting the 300 lbs mark fast>>>>>>
93-rsa

Ona, FL

#2166 Apr 10, 2008
You should try Dr Schweinshaupt in Tampa, FL. He does the diet pills and lipotropic b12 shots for about $135. You can also self administer the weekly shots which is a huge money and time saver.

Since: Apr 08

Hollywood, FL

#2167 Apr 10, 2008
Latisha wrote:
I'm looking for a DR in North Carolina and South Carolina that will give the B 12 shot PLEASE HELP!!! I'm hitting the 300 lbs mark fast>>>>>>
Hey Patrick,

I got mine online from www.healinglightholisticcenter.com but you have to self-inject. I am really happy with these. I have lost weight and feel good. If you are generally healthy, I don't see a reason to go to a doctor for these. You save $ and time by learning how to do it yourself. The mydietsolutions.com website has a really good video on how to self inject.

Anywho... the best of luck to you, it is not easy to lose it (i have lost 64 lbs so far) but boy is it worth it.

Tippy
kay

Syracuse, NY

#2168 Apr 11, 2008
Kim wrote:
ANYBODY KNOW WHERE THE GADSDEN OFFICE IS IN ALABAMA?
not sure about gadsden..but there is a clinic in anniston on hwy 202 next to downey drugs...its called anniston weight control
kay

Syracuse, NY

#2169 Apr 11, 2008
im from alabama and currently in ny..i have taken one lipotrophic injection so far...wondering if anyone know where i can get them in or around syracuse,ny?

Homestead, FL

#2170 Apr 12, 2008
kay wrote:
im from alabama and currently in ny..i have taken one lipotrophic injection so far...wondering if anyone know where i can get them in or around syracuse,ny?
Hi Kay,

Don't know of anyone in your area but I order mine through a clinic by the name of Healing Light Holistic center www.healinglightholisticcenter.com . If you know someone who can give you the shots or you can learn to self-inject you save lots of money. I'm on my second vial and have lost 18 lbs. Also, highly recommended the book "The Diet Cure". I swear by it...

Good Luck
LostWeight

Kinston, NC

#2171 Apr 12, 2008
kay wrote:
Kay...
If you're OK with giving yourself your own injections (believe me, it's not rocket science LOL. I do mine and my hubby's) you can order direct online from Dr. Gates at mydietsolutions.com
It's a very safe website to order from, and the products are high-quality. For what I paid for 2 shots and an "office visit" that was a simple Hi and Bye... I get 15 shots from MyDietSolutions! They also have the Tablet form as well, which I had really good results on.
Huh

Edmond, OK

#2172 Apr 12, 2008
Are you all crazy? Do any of you have any research, I mean real medical research to back up any of this B12 amazing stories of wt loss, energy, etc?

Humble, TX

#2173 Apr 13, 2008
Hello Everyone after some time now i have watched several different sites on their opinion about the b12+lipotropics shot and the different prices that different people get it for aswell first i found 350 from dr kenederian then i found a site to send the shot for 31ml with 2 ml each shot twice a week so that would be 15 shots for 175- 200 dollars now i have found it forr only 100 dollars plus shipping about 10 dollars (not a large package) and u get it over night now this is the same package from dr K to the 175 $ site now i have a friend that gives me the injection PLEASE do not expirement and hurt your self for not giving the injection properly but if u r interested i have a video to teach you how to inject and much more great news for everyone if you wish to know more please feel free to email me [email protected] please only serious buyers ...... Now if you already contacted dr k and many others as i have and find a cheaper price plz let me know ;) thx so much for letting me share what i have learned [email protected]

Humble, TX

#2174 Apr 13, 2008
Huh wrote:
Are you all crazy? Do any of you have any research, I mean real medical research to back up any of this B12 amazing stories of wt loss, energy, etc?
I have :) and its amazing its really good for your body see ....The vitamin cocktail included in the B12 and Lipotropic shots are compounds that enhance liver function and increase the flow of fats and bile from the liver and gallbladder. By definition, a lipotropic substance decreases the deposit, or speeds up the removal of fat (lipo = fat, tropic = stimulate) within the liver. if you need more info plz feel free to email me [email protected]

Humble, TX

#2175 Apr 13, 2008
Huh wrote:
including my first responce b12 is just like the vitamin u get at walgreens local drugstore for energy :)hehe **
marc

Umatilla, FL

#2176 Apr 13, 2008
Its been 28 days since my 1st shot and I am down 20 lbs. also my work belt has been taken in 3 inches. I havent really saw any dramtic energy boost but even at 300+lbs, parts of my body are looking slimmer. and Im feeling good. I had been avoiding the scale for weeks this a.m. I built up my nerve to find that I lost 11 more pounds.
slnva

Cabin John, MD

#2177 Apr 13, 2008
Lots 2 lose wrote:
I've been going to a Dr. in Annandale Virginia. He gives the B12. I am also taking phentermine and Celexa...I have lost 45 lbs. since Oct., 4th.. I feel great...
Could you tell me the name of this doctor and where he is? I live in Alexandria. please email it to me at [email protected]

thanks a bunch....
slnva

Cabin John, MD

#2178 Apr 13, 2008
Could you please tell me the name of the doctor in annanndale who gives the b12 shot? I live in alexandria and have been looking for a long time.
Thanks alot. could u email it to me at [email protected]
tammy

AOL

#2179 Apr 13, 2008
Tmaxi wrote:
I am looking for the name of the doctor that I keep hearing about from Plant City, Florida that
is giving the B12 shot for weight loss, can anyone
give me that information. I hear he is the cheapest and really good. I hear other doctors
in the area are charging $250.00 first visit and
then $65.00 every week thereafter. The doctor in
Plant City is ALOT cheaper.
the place is called now care..... Dr Straite
Huh

Edmond, OK

#2180 Apr 14, 2008
So I am guessing no one has any research which shows and cause and effect of these shots. No, anectdotal (I saw it happen therefore it must be true) stories probably are not the best reasons to take medication. "It's only a shot". I work in the emergency department. Do you have any ideas how many people come in for infection, hitting the sciatica nerve, hematomas, and reactions for "just getting a shot". As far as this stuff working, remember the grapefruit diet. Tens of thaosands of people swore that it worked. That it "melted the fat". Did anyone stop to think that it goes throught your digestive system and is broken down by hydrochloric acid and never gets to the fat? You just need to read a few medical books. B12? You need it only if you need it. Only if you don't eat correctly. Ever wonder why only chiropractors and a few odd physicians give this stuff? My guess is because not too many physician's would give medication with no medical basis nor clinical trials or studies. Just my 2 cents.
shandy

United States

#2181 Apr 14, 2008
Huh wrote:
So I am guessing no one has any research which shows and cause and effect of these shots. No, anectdotal (I saw it happen therefore it must be true) stories probably are not the best reasons to take medication. "It's only a shot". I work in the emergency department. Do you have any ideas how many people come in for infection, hitting the sciatica nerve, hematomas, and reactions for "just getting a shot". As far as this stuff working, remember the grapefruit diet. Tens of thaosands of people swore that it worked. That it "melted the fat". Did anyone stop to think that it goes throught your digestive system and is broken down by hydrochloric acid and never gets to the fat? You just need to read a few medical books. B12? You need it only if you need it. Only if you don't eat correctly. Ever wonder why only chiropractors and a few odd physicians give this stuff? My guess is because not too many physician's would give medication with no medical basis nor clinical trials or studies. Just my 2 cents.
I have had these shots from a dr. I don't know why you are getting in such an uproar about the shots?? The b12 shots are good for you. I would rather see people taking these shots than running out buying all kinds of diet pills and mixing them and killing themselves. There is nothing in these shots that is harmful. The only reason that you should be scared of them is if 1. you are allergic or 2. you take to many and overdose on b12 which would make you sick.
shandy

United States

#2182 Apr 14, 2008
Huh wrote:
Why are you so interested in if it works or not? If everyone believes it works and then works harder to lose the weight whats wrong with that? I can't tell you for sure if it works or not. Butt, I can tell you I lost 30 pounds while taking them. Now whether or not it was the shots I don't know. But, I felt better ate better and had the energy to excercise. So whats wrong with that. You are not going to kill yourself giving yourself a shot. As long as you are careful you won't even know you have done it. I am sure you have seen alot of people in the er with infections and all the things you posted. But, was it from these shots??? Or was it from people shooting up dope??? I doube very seriously you have seen anyone in the er with infections from these shots. So, why do you want to try to scare people? Do come on here and lie about it. Just tell people what you think without the lies next time.
amanda

United States

#2183 Apr 14, 2008
myda2002 wrote:
There is a Dr. Eugene kang in Baytown that gives the shots and a diet. Sorry its on the other side of town from you. Buts its worth seeing him. I lost 60lbs in ~4.5 months.
<quoted text>
affordable health care at 45 and 1960

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Common Causes and Treatments for Eye Bags 16 min drumar 1
News Meet the man who's walking 2,500 miles to fight... 2 hr Linda Martinez 2
News What makes some parents fall for anti-vaccine m... 4 hr False Vaccine Safety 7
News Harsher policies under Trump reportedly damage ... 7 hr tronic 1
News Symptoms And Treatments For Anxiety Disorders (May '14) 13 hr Johnny G 3
News What does a low blood platelet count mean? (Jun '07) 13 hr Johnny G 914
News CDC recommends behavioral therapy for ADHD trea... (May '16) Wed DEFLECTION CDC 3
watching wife get pregnant by another man (Jan '17) Dec 11 Jefe 28
More from around the web