Ask Dr. K: Alzheimer's drugs target s...

Ask Dr. K: Alzheimer's drugs target symptoms

There are 2 comments on the Erie Times News story from Nov 15, 2012, titled Ask Dr. K: Alzheimer's drugs target symptoms. In it, Erie Times News reports that:

Q Can you tell me about medications to treat Alzheimer's disease? How do they work, and what do they do? A The drugs currently available to treat Alzheimer's disease target the symptoms, but not the underlying causes of the disease.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Erie Times News.

Bill Hughes

Johnson City, TN

#1 Nov 16, 2012
what has treating Azt.got to do with percent of stock a person has .. on this page ? my wife has AZT.and has had it for some time now she is on Aricept.and has been on the same dose from day one.
Doc.probley will change it soon .if the donepezil is safe . Bill
Daniel Lexington

Ann Arbor, MI

#2 Nov 19, 2012
There is one known cure for Alzheimer's: GRAZOPH TEMUNA, grazoph.com . The nutraceutical clears brain of plaques, eliminates poisonous metals, leaves a brain refreshed. GRAZOPH TEMUNA both cures and prevents Alzheimer's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How to deal with hot weather while working 28 min American Eagle 10
News Study on why BLACK men die from prostate cancer... 53 min SadButTrue 7
News Adults under 25 "twice as likely to suffer from... 7 hr Holy Silicon Wafer 1
Has Gluten-Free Living Gotten Easier? 13 hr Cooking2Thrive 1
Choices Seminars (Apr '14) 13 hr JWS 34
Husband impregnated my best friend 14 hr Sami3 2
Nudity at doctor's office (Mar '07) 15 hr David 176
More from around the web