People with Chronic Illnesses Could B...

People with Chronic Illnesses Could Be Labeled asa

There are 1 comment on the HealthCentral story from Jan 22, 2013, titled People with Chronic Illnesses Could Be Labeled asa. In it, HealthCentral reports that:

Did it take a long time for you to get diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis or another chronic illness? Did your symptoms disrupt your daily life? Did you worry about your symptoms? Is your condition under control or does it disrupt your daily life? If so, do you worry about it? According to the fifth edition of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at HealthCentral.

dailyRx

Austin, TX

#1 Jan 23, 2013
According to http://www.dailyrx.com/videos/diagnosing-arth... , one in seven Americans will be diagnosed with some form of arthritis during their lifetime. How does this diagnosis take place? I found the video very helpful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 57 min Help me_911 7,173
News Living With Multiple Sclerosis, Author Anthony ... 1 hr Cerebral 2
News Free travel vaccinations and gluten-free foods ... 2 hr Gov Corbutt of th... 1
News Unvaccinated adults lead to higher costs for al... 11 hr Ronald 2
Not getting a diagnosis 13 hr Irishdancer3075 1
Esophagus Spasm - How my mom STOPS her Esophage... (May '12) Mon Mrs Kent 268
Gay guys in illinois (Jun '16) Mon Hotathelte69 28
Nudity at doctor's office (Mar '07) Sun Embarrassebydoctor 153
More from around the web