Chronic pain sufferers urged to seek ...

Chronic pain sufferers urged to seek safe relief from pain physicians

There are 7 comments on the The Black River News story from Feb 23, 2013, titled Chronic pain sufferers urged to seek safe relief from pain physicians. In it, The Black River News reports that:

When a person is in pain, he or she will seek options to attempt to reduce or eliminate the pain.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Black River News.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1 Mar 13, 2013
Saturday Feb 23 | Posted by: roboblogger
"Chronic pain sufferers urged to seek safe relief from pain physicians"
Full story: The Black River News
When a person is in pain, he or she will seek options to attempt to reduce or eliminate the pain.

Ive been dealing with a e level vertebrae blow out sine 1993, bilateral median nerve neuropathy, bilateral ulnar palsy and bilateral radiiculaphthy. I also have a TBI, chthonic ,ingrained and just learned of a new disease in my body......Keinbach's...lack of blood flow to the bones. I had bee treated by ank outside pain mgmnt doctor foe years, bur ew aliased this was Va. I enrolled in the Va, they took over all of my care, my PCP left in December and the Pa can't write narcotic scripts. I'm supposed to finally see a dr on 3/19 and hope and pray he stays there and fills my Meds back to normal so I can function, work, care for my family and umpire baseball.
Anonymous

Calumpit, Philippines

#2 Mar 13, 2013
I have heard about pain management as well. It is quite interesting and maybe helpful for those who complain about pain in their body.
painsuferer

Oneida, TN

#3 Apr 1, 2013
has anyone had problems with local synergy pain office in Oneida?
Justin Ashton

Seaside, CA

#4 Apr 2, 2013
I love how doctors and nurses use the words "complain about pain". Really? Guess what I did for this country I signed a contract while the US was (still is) engaged in war, as a result my back is seriously compromised and I can't live a normal life.

Complain? Why don't you see how long you can last in combat arms in todays military. Get your hands a little dirty and we will see how long you last without coming out "complaining of pain". Why don't you fuse your backs up for the hell of it and see how well you function after the surgery.

Meanwhile you enjoy your AC and your fancy cars and 4 bedroom houses and your pain free lifestyle.
Bill

West Chester, PA

#5 Apr 3, 2013
Justin Ashton wrote:
I love how doctors and nurses use the words "complain about pain". Really? Guess what I did for this country I signed a contract while the US was (still is) engaged in war, as a result my back is seriously compromised and I can't live a normal life.

Complain? Why don't you see how long you can last in combat arms in todays military. Get your hands a little dirty and we will see how long you last without coming out "complaining of pain". Why don't you fuse your backs up for the hell of it and see how well you function after the surgery.

Meanwhile you enjoy your AC and your fancy cars and 4 bedroom houses and your pain free lifestyle.
Yup, had my a$$ in the grass for many years in the marines. Took a couple 7.62 rounds for the good ol USA. Pain from my military training and tours is 24/7. Damn right I'll complain with this pain. No office nerd is going to tell me to stop complaining.
tklawsonpharmtec h

South San Francisco, CA

#6 Apr 4, 2013
Gymnst-in-pain wrote:
Saturday Feb 23 | Posted by: roboblogger
"Chronic pain sufferers urged to seek safe relief from pain physicians"
Full story: The Black River News
Ive been dealing with a e level vertebrae blow out sine 1993, bilateral median nerve neuropathy, bilateral ulnar palsy and bilateral radiiculaphthy. I also have a TBI, chthonic ,ingrained and just learned of a new disease in my body......Keinbach's...lack of blood flow to the bones. I had bee treated by ank outside pain mgmnt doctor foe years, bur ew aliased this was Va. I enrolled in the Va, they took over all of my care, my PCP left in December and the Pa can't write narcotic scripts. I'm supposed to finally see a dr on 3/19 and hope and pray he stays there and fills my Meds back to normal so I can function, work, care for my family and umpire baseball.
Interestingly enough I used to umpire baseball also. Ouch, I've been clobbered by foul tips and line drives. I retired from baseball as my Dr cautioned me that ( after a injury) I could get killed. I agreed. In Calif., PA's and NP's CAN prescribe most anything.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#7 Apr 8, 2013
tklawsonpharmtech wrote:
<quoted text> Interestingly enough I used to umpire baseball also. Ouch, I've been clobbered by foul tips and line drives. I retired from baseball as my Dr cautioned me that ( after a injury) I could get killed. I agreed. In Calif., PA's and NP's CAN prescribe most anything.
I've had my share of clobbers by foul tips and line drives. Sometimes I wonder if I'm a magnet for the Baseballl. The players and coaches have a ball with me,.......well I'm a 4'11 female and umpire baseball...funny sight when I get a really tall catcher and batter!

I'm still sitting out this season due to the injuries and pain. Hopefully one day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Addiction program to provide Bible-based recovery 1 hr Knowledge is good 33
News Bill to ban airport smoking soars through Senat... 1 hr Scrow Tumm 5
News 12 year old makes devastating video about anti-... 2 hr John 1
News Anti-vaccination program offered to gifted chil... 2 hr John 1
News Healthy Living (Oct '11) 9 hr movietubenowinhd 3
News Consider Homeschooling with ADD (Jan '13) 10 hr Paddling has its ... 10
Morgellons - What I believe it really is (Oct '12) 14 hr Tina 195
More from around the web