Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's

Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's

There are 35 comments on the Vallejo News story from Dec 7, 2013, titled Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's. In it, Vallejo News reports that:

Scottish singer Susan Boyle revealed on Sunday that she has been diagnosed with Asperger syndrome, a high-functioning form of autism.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Vallejo News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Another UK vaccine victim

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Dec 8, 2013
The number of victims is staggering. But on with the experimentation and crimes against humanity.
ric99

Grimsby, UK

#2 Dec 8, 2013
The Winnipeg dummy isn't even consistent in his unsupported claims. First he claims that it is specifically regressive autism that is caused by vaccines, and not other milder types of ASD such as Aspergers. Now he is claiming that those with Aspergers are vaccine victims. The fact remains that there is NO scientific evidence that any type of ASD is caused by vaccines.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#3 Dec 9, 2013
Really, a misdiagnosis and an IQ above average is experimentation and crimes against humanity?? He's kidding, right? And she can really sing to boot. Too bad he didn't read the article. It's not about vaccines but being deprived of oxygen at her birth.

Debunked and now looking foolishly like a misinformed anti vaxxer.
Sam

Montréal, Canada

#4 Dec 9, 2013
Asperger is a genetic form of autism. However, the autism severe cases that we see today are caused by vaccination. Two distinct diseases under same catergory
Pamela

Montréal, Canada

#5 Dec 9, 2013
Another UK vaccine victim wrote:
The number of victims is staggering. But on with the experimentation and crimes against humanity.
Those vaccines are so harmful...A girl my street health teenager got paralysis after vaccinating to be safe of HPV infection. Now she can walk at all. she was like 14 years old. she was healthy and the vaccine manufacturer is saying well may be she had underlying issues. May be it had underlying issues but your product made those issues come to surface.
Jenny Two Shirts

Winnipeg, Canada

#6 Dec 9, 2013
ric99 wrote:
The Winnipeg dummy isn't even consistent in his unsupported claims. First he claims that it is specifically regressive autism that is caused by vaccines, and not other milder types of ASD such as Aspergers. Now he is claiming that those with Aspergers are vaccine victims. The fact remains that there is NO scientific evidence that any type of ASD is caused by vaccines.
ric99%dumb has just layed an egg. He needs to back up his claims that I did what he says I did. But he won't because he's a clone/troll of friend who thinks blah blah is all it takes to be right.
Vaccine Carnage

Winnipeg, Canada

#7 Dec 9, 2013
friend wrote:
Really, a misdiagnosis and an IQ above average is experimentation and crimes against humanity?? He's kidding, right? And she can really sing to boot. Too bad he didn't read the article. It's not about vaccines but being deprived of oxygen at her birth.
Debunked and now looking foolishly like a misinformed anti vaxxer.
Oh is vaccines cause people to sing as well as causing coincidences, then bring on the thimerosal, polysorbate 80, formaldehyde and aluminum salts. Yea that's friend's twisted logic. They have claimed oxeygen deprivation for many things, but where's the proof in this case? ZERO proof. So what about her social awkwardness? Is that the prise in the kracker jax box? Nothing is debunked, its lies and misinfo at work as usual in the UK where vaccine coverup and corruption were invented.
Vaccine Carnage

Winnipeg, Canada

#8 Dec 9, 2013
Pamela wrote:
<quoted text>
Those vaccines are so harmful...A girl my street health teenager got paralysis after vaccinating to be safe of HPV infection. Now she can walk at all. she was like 14 years old. she was healthy and the vaccine manufacturer is saying well may be she had underlying issues. May be it had underlying issues but your product made those issues come to surface.
And they want to force this poison on all children. And compensation? Good luck with that.

Location hidden

#9 Dec 9, 2013
Try the proof is in her own medical history which they would know about and you would have no clue about. The one who has no proof of anything is you, who makes a conspiracy out of every article no matter what the article contains.
ric99

Grimsby, UK

#10 Dec 9, 2013
In the thread entitled:-

‘Surge in autism, and skepticism’

Apr 3, 2013 Post #44, the Winnipeg dummy wrote:-

“There are two "autisms". One seems caused in utero the other regressive and vaccine caused, get it?”

As Aspergers is not a regressive form of autism, the Winnipeg dummy’s quote implies that it is not vaccine caused, even by his inaccurate definition, so I was perfectly correct in saying that; “The Winnipeg dummy isn't even consistent in his unsupported claims”, as he is now claiming that this case of Aspergers was vaccine caused.

The Winnipeg dummy has been debunked yet again.
ric99percentDUMB

Winnipeg, Canada

#13 Dec 10, 2013
ric99 wrote:
In the thread entitled:-
‘Surge in autism, and skepticism’
Apr 3, 2013 Post #44, the Winnipeg dummy wrote:-
“There are two "autisms". One seems caused in utero the other regressive and vaccine caused, get it?”
As Aspergers is not a regressive form of autism, the Winnipeg dummy’s quote implies that it is not vaccine caused, even by his inaccurate definition, so I was perfectly correct in saying that; “The Winnipeg dummy isn't even consistent in his unsupported claims”, as he is now claiming that this case of Aspergers was vaccine caused.
The Winnipeg dummy has been debunked yet again.
In an ongoing debate no one is debunked child. The so called proof/studies you offer are not conclusive or convincing, just like you. So you can blah blah and talk garbage and is meaningless.

Location hidden

#14 Dec 10, 2013
What debate? Anti vaxxers are so easily debunked, it results in no debate at all.
ric99

Grimsby, UK

#15 Dec 10, 2013
The Winnipeg dummy obviously didn't like it when I proved that he said:-

This proves that he is not consistent when he then claims that ALL ASDs are caused by autism, e.g. Aspergers in this case.

Even Winnipeg dummy's fellow Canadian anti-vaxxer pal Sam says that "Asperger is a genetic form of autism".

So what is the Winnipeg dummy's reaction? He flies into a childish tantrum and throws out yet more insults.
UKDUMB

Winnipeg, Canada

#16 Dec 10, 2013
[QUOTE who="ric99%DUMB"]The Winnipeg dummy obviously didn't like it when I proved that he said:-
This proves that he is not consistent when he then claims that ALL ASDs are caused by autism, e.g. Aspergers in this case.
Even Winnipeg dummy's fellow Canadian anti-vaxxer pal Sam says that "Asperger is a genetic form of autism".
So what is the Winnipeg dummy's reaction? He flies into a childish tantrum and throws out yet more insults.[/QUOTE] What a moronsky. All autism is the result of genetic malfunction whatever the cause of that malfunction. Mr know-it-all about genetics forgets chemical exposure is one mechanism and vaccine ingredients aluminum, mercury and formaldehyde are known for causing spontaneous gene mutation. So itstead of posting brain farts do some actual research teabag.
USADUMB

Winnipeg, Canada

#17 Dec 10, 2013
friend wrote:
What debate? Anti vaxxers are so easily debunked, it results in no debate at all.
lame and lazy response.
ric99

Grimsby, UK

#18 Dec 10, 2013
The Winnipeg dummy still doesn't know the meaning of the term 'spontaneous gene mutation'. Any geneticist will tell you that it is a random copying error, i.e. it does not have a cause. Therefore vaccine ingredients are NOT for causing spontaneous gene mutations.

The Winnipeg dummy fails yet again.
ric99percentDUH

Winnipeg, Canada

#21 Dec 14, 2013
ric99 wrote:
The Winnipeg dummy still doesn't know the meaning of the term 'spontaneous gene mutation'. Any geneticist will tell you that it is a random copying error, i.e. it does not have a cause. Therefore vaccine ingredients are NOT for causing spontaneous gene mutations.
The Winnipeg dummy fails yet again.
According to the teabag random copying has no cause. DUH. It wouldn't happen then if there was absolutely no cause. Same as spontaneous mutation, proven science 99%DUH can't comprehend. Chemicals like thimerosal mercury, aluminum salts and formaldehyde can cause then. But 99%DUH thinks injecting them into babies causes their health to improve...buh wah ha ha
ric99

Grimsby, UK

#22 Dec 14, 2013
If the Winnipeg dummy had half a brain and knew anything at all about genetics, he would know that spontaneous gene mutations are random copying errors. This is what gave rise to evolution.

Sorry, I was forgetting, the Winnipeg dummy never got past kindergarten level.
ricDUH99

Winnipeg, Canada

#23 Dec 14, 2013
ric99percentDUH wrote:
<quoted text> According to the teabag random copying has no cause. DUH. It wouldn't happen then if there was absolutely no cause. Same as spontaneous mutation, proven science 99%DUH can't comprehend. Chemicals like thimerosal mercury, aluminum salts and formaldehyde can cause then. But 99%DUH thinks injecting them into babies causes their health to improve...buh wah ha ha
Random and spontaneous may be both similar and dissimilar, but only intelligent people can comprehend that. Those that can't call themselves friend and ric99. ricDUH99 can't differentiate the two autisms or the random/ spontaneous caused by exposure to toxins. His parent's had him checked but he surprisingly falls within the normal (lower) range of intelligence.
ric99

Grimsby, UK

#24 Dec 14, 2013
If the Winnipeg dummy had looked up the definition of 'spontaneous' in a dictionary, he would have seen that it means "without external cause or influence". As toxins are 'external' to the genes, any mutation caused by toxins cannot (by definition) be classed as 'spontaneous'.

Oh dear, I was forgetting that they don't make a "Dictionary for Dummies", so it's no surprise that the Winnipeg dummy just doesn't get it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News John McCain: Brain cancer prognosis very poor 3 min SirLiesAlot 49
News Vault Arts Collective sets fundraiser for artis... 2 hr bsrick 1
News Women And African Americans Are More Likely To ... 4 hr Teresa Miller 9661 3
News Collins Is A No Again 5 hr Just So You Know 2
Morgellons - What I believe it really is (Oct '12) 13 hr Rick 309
News Terre Haute protesters decry Graham-Cassidy bill 18 hr Trump 5
News South Berkshire talk covers warning signs, trea... (Apr '15) 19 hr Ka Boom Talmudistan 7
More from around the web