Was it a dream or something real ??

Was it a dream or something real ??

Posted in the Health Forum

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1 Jan 7, 2012
Hello guys !
I've been having an issue since I was a child. It happens when I'm asleep. Last night for example, after less than 40mn sleep, I felt like someone was blocking me. I couldn't move. I couldn't even open my eyes ! I was stuck, not able to scream.
After a few minutes, the 'person' who was holding me firm, began to whisper things into my left ear. I couldnt distinguish what he was saying, but I kept trying to escape from his grasp.
I eventually managed to pull myself together, and even after I totally woke up I still felt numb.. my arms and legs were weak and sluggish..
It happened again later in the afternoon when taking a nap. This time, in my dream, I was involved in a car accident, but knowing (conscious) the same scenario would happen again I managed to gather all my strenght at once to get out of it.
Could anyone tell me if I was only dreaming or having a paranormal experience? Knowing that that kind of thing started in my life since an early age.
My doctor told me I was narcoleptic, but didn't explain how I could get rid of this.
Thanks for reading me!! Looking forward to reading your answers.

Since: Dec 11

havelock, nc

#3 Jan 7, 2012
Robocop83 wrote:
Hello guys !
I've been having an issue since I was a child. It happens when I'm asleep. Last night for example, after less than 40mn sleep, I felt like someone was blocking me. I couldn't move. I couldn't even open my eyes ! I was stuck, not able to scream.
After a few minutes, the 'person' who was holding me firm, began to whisper things into my left ear. I couldnt distinguish what he was saying, but I kept trying to escape from his grasp.
I eventually managed to pull myself together, and even after I totally woke up I still felt numb.. my arms and legs were weak and sluggish..
It happened again later in the afternoon when taking a nap. This time, in my dream, I was involved in a car accident, but knowing (conscious) the same scenario would happen again I managed to gather all my strenght at once to get out of it.
Could anyone tell me if I was only dreaming or having a paranormal experience? Knowing that that kind of thing started in my life since an early age.
My doctor told me I was narcoleptic, but didn't explain how I could get rid of this.
Try looking up "sleep paralysis"... Sounds like it could be something like that.

Location hidden

#4 Jan 7, 2012
Coldblooded wrote:
<quoted text>
Try looking up "sleep paralysis"... Sounds like it could be something like that.
Thanx dude for your answer but I knew already my problem was called sleep paralysis.
And I kinda hope someone who went through this as well can tell his/her story so that I can compare it with my situation.
Thanx anyway ;)

Brisbane, Australia

#8 Jan 11, 2012
Robocop83 wrote:
Hello guys !
I believe I had a paranormal experience when in visiting a jail in which people were tortured and killed in Vietnam. I entered an old cell and felt an enormous weight overcome me. I stepped out and it was gone. I stepped into another, identical cell and felt nothing, then back into the other and felt weighed down and sluggish.
I didn't know what I was doing, I was 14, but all I could think was sadness when I was in that room, pain. Some tormented spirit.
What I did was I blessed the room. I'm not religious but I said something along the lines of 'Bless this room and the spirits it contains for they have undergone hardship. Let them be at peace.' and whoosh, all gone.
It was so strange.
It sounds like your spirit, if you have one, is trying to reach you or threaten you. I'd suggest an Ouija board (or however it's spelt). I am doubtful it is a spirit because I'm not a believer but I am open minded and would be interested to hear if you get any results.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Town might ease tobacco ban (Jan '09) 1 hr suwannee kid 82
News Donald Trump may have just destroyed the Republ... 5 hr Le Jimbo 68
Lithium class action (Aug '12) 6 hr E H Mitchell 5
News Halton paramedics kept busy this flu season 7 hr take a taxi 1
medical exam 9 hr kirton 1
i need an abortionist near metro manila (Feb '11) Mon Ashley 48
News Why American Researchers Want To Use Cuba's Can... (May '15) Mon WE JUST DONT CARE 43
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) Mon Marisol1994 7,086
B-12 and Lipotropic Injections for Weight Loss (Jun '06) Sun CCGM 4,733
Nudity at doctor's office (Mar '07) Sun kirton 136
Esophagus Spasm - How my mom STOPS her Esophage... (May '12) Jan 20 kim3053 255
More from around the web