Lighthouse Mission to see upgrades

Aug 23, 2013 Full story: Daily World

The Opelousas Lighthouse Mission will go through some home improvement this weekend as a result of volunteer work.

Full Story
whoooaa now

Lafayette, LA

#1 Aug 23, 2013
its about time for these bums to get a job. they get volunteers to go around there and do all of the work but do nothing with it. what happened to the gardens and greenhouses that the last volunteers put up? now we get to see them slouching around a patio all day. hooray.
Supporter

Lafayette, LA

#2 Aug 28, 2013
If you drive down South Street you will see that the green house and garden are still there in full effect. These gentleman follow a strict schedule on a daily basis. If you think that these gentleman sit around all day and do nothing THINK AGAIN! Please feel free to click on the link provided to see a copy of their weekly schedule.

http://db.tt/5EVtuv9N

Do not assume. You obviously have no clue!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ernest Angley: The sad shadow of an old miracle... (Oct '08) 1 hr Morui 106
Local Chiropractors Discuss: Is Going Barefoot ... 2 hr DrCalahan 3
chief subi traditional doctor in rustenburg +27... 4 hr Mama Phna 1
Dr subi herbalist/spiritual healer/doctor in No... 4 hr dr subi 1
Doctor's license suspended amid prescription dr... 4 hr matter of fact 316
Remedies for erectile dysfuntion in young men. (Nov '10) 5 hr golbebons 33
Erectile dysfunction: Find out how it's linked ... (Dec '12) 5 hr golbebons 12
Esophagus Spasm - How my mom STOPS her Esophage... (May '12) Fri MUSCLEANDMONEY 125
•••

Health People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••