why do women wear such short skirts

Posted in the Health Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
dji

Edenbridge, UK

#1 Jun 23, 2011
why do they always show off their underwear or wear such tight dresses its shows everything off and the men have nothing to lust after
Henry

Sunnyvale, CA

#2 Aug 23, 2011
My wife wears short skirts is becuase she loves them and so do I,and I dont mind when other men look at her legs that what they are supposed to do, she always wears nylons and heels with her short skirts,she loves the attn she gets and she really loves to show her legs off
jenn

Hilmar, CA

#3 Aug 25, 2011
Henry wrote:
My wife wears short skirts is becuase she loves them and so do I,and I dont mind when other men look at her legs that what they are supposed to do, she always wears nylons and heels with her short skirts,she loves the attn she gets and she really loves to showy her legs off
I know what you mean, I'm a single mom and my daughters and I both love to wear short shorts or short skirts.:)
Scots wear Skirts too

Delaware, OH

#4 Aug 25, 2011
jenn wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what you mean, I'm a single mom and my daughters and I both love to wear short shorts or short skirts.:)
Jenn, where do you live? I want to look, I love to look. I'm Scottish, so I can wear a kilt.
jenn

Hilmar, CA

#5 Aug 25, 2011
Scots wear Skirts too wrote:
<quoted text>Jenn, where do you live? I want to look, I love to look. I'm Scottish, so I can wear a kilt.
Well I'm in California so that might be kinda hard. Who would you like to see?
Scots wear Skirts too

Delaware, OH

#6 Aug 25, 2011
jenn wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if we found a way for you to send me pics of all of you wearing short shorts, or very short skirts & your daughters are 18 & older.
Henry

Sunnyvale, CA

#7 Sep 28, 2011
jenn wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow very nice Jenn, very nice to know you a nd your daughters love to wear short shorts and miniskirts it is very sexy and yes men really do enjoy looking at a womens legs, I would enjoy seeing your legs also
Henry

Sunnyvale, CA

#8 Sep 28, 2011
jenn wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh btw Jenn I am in calif now also,so if I can see your legs would be nice
T K Lawson RPhT

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Sep 28, 2011
Someone said women dress for/to impress other women. I prefer pretty women with pretty long legs. Not much else to do.
Overstuffed Bra

Delaware, OH

#10 Sep 29, 2011
jenn wrote:
<quoted text>
Jenn, if you have any pics of you & your daughter wearing short skirts, please send them to me. [email protected]
T K Lawson RPhT

San Jose, CA

#11 Oct 15, 2011
The question why is if u got em flaunt em !
raj

Bargarh, India

#12 Nov 28, 2011
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh btw Jenn I am in calif now also,so if I can see your legs would be nice
hey jen my wife and my daughters also wear really shor clothes and i love them.
it would be nice if we can trade each others pics
Rose

Canada

#13 Oct 27, 2012
Because to attract men's to have sex with them women's really like that I used to have a friend she wears so short skirt and one day she didn't wear panties under her skirt so was bending down on purpose all the boys of school was after her and she hade sex with 5 boys on that day
kelly

London, UK

#14 Dec 28, 2012
Hi I nearly always wear short skirts not tight. But slightly flared as my boyfriend likes it every chance he gets his hands are up under my skirt playing with my knickers I love it !!

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#15 Dec 29, 2012
dji wrote:
why do they always show off their underwear or wear such tight dresses its shows everything off and the men have nothing to lust after
Men will lust after 'more'when they begin to fantasize. It's perfectly normal. However,prudent wear in public is recommended,in my opinion. Otherwise you could prompt 'unwanted' attention. If I dressed in public the way I dress at home,I have no doubt I would be raped.
shiv

Hyderabad, India

#17 Feb 2, 2013
because it gives lot of air to the ass. and whenever it goes up it takes away the air from the onlookers.
Live Love and Laugh

Allentown, PA

#18 Feb 2, 2013
STEPHMAR wrote:
<quoted text>Men will lust after 'more'when they begin to fantasize. It's perfectly normal. However,prudent wear in public is recommended,in my opinion. Otherwise you could prompt 'unwanted' attention. If I dressed in public the way I dress at home,I have no doubt I would be raped.
Ok, but just the same, remember that no one ASKS to be raped. No one should try to even rationalize excuses for rape. Rape is rape and it's an act of violence. Unfortunately, men who rape always feel it's the woman's fault, but these are men who have serious deep psychological issues within themselves. While I am not the type to draw attention to myself by wearing skimpy clothes, I respect others right to do so. If someone has an issue about what you're wearing, they'll likely find something they don't like about you and probably do that to others as well.
gerry brill

Europe

#20 Feb 16, 2013
Here is what I think.Women are free to wear what they want,that is anything good.A good dress skirt or top should be able to protect a woman.Anything that shows up completely may not be healthful and moraly acceptable by the community where you are that creates a problem.Short skirts which reveals underwear creates a temptation even to grown up children in the home.It is one reason why sexual crimes have increased in homes.I am not saying women who dont wear short skirts do not face problems,they do,but short skirts creates more temptations.
gerry brill

Europe

#21 Feb 16, 2013
When we say that women should avoid wearing short skirts we are not surpoting rape.For christians, dressing is an issue of morarity.You see not everybody understand the language you use when it comes to fashion.Too short dress is not just okey for women,we are not animals,we are humans made in the image of God and we must dress propery to show respect even to our creator.I believe in every part of the world people have a culture they follow on dress.Whatever your culture,women should dress well.The way we show respect to women is that they dress propery not showing their nakedness.The problem i see here is that western culture is breaking up,everybody feels they can do whatever they want.This kind of life is the reason why law and order seams to have no power.I stand by what is right.Respectable God fearing women will avoid wearing skirts which shows undewear.
Craig

Wandi, Australia

#22 May 11, 2013
gerry brill wrote:
When we say that women should avoid wearing short skirts we are not surpoting rape.For christians, dressing is an issue of morarity.You see not everybody understand the language you use when it comes to fashion.Too short dress is not just okey for women,we are not animals,we are humans made in the image of God and we must dress propery to show respect even to our creator.I believe in every part of the world people have a culture they follow on dress.Whatever your culture,women should dress well.The way we show respect to women is that they dress propery not showing their nakedness.The problem i see here is that western culture is breaking up,everybody feels they can do whatever they want.This kind of life is the reason why law and order seams to have no power.I stand by what is right.Respectable God fearing women will avoid wearing skirts which shows undewear.
Spoken like a true religious fanatic!! People should be free to dress how they want without fear of judgement or ill intent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Stratford taking precautions against mosquitoes 2 hr WorkAvoider 5
News Number of Americans who die prematurely each ye... 2 hr Cordwainer Trout 3
Gay guys in illinois (Jun '16) 4 hr adamatlas98 51
News Medicaid mission creep threatens GOP's 'Obamaca... 10 hr Ms Sassy 1
News Personal Trainers Reveal the Best Products to R... (Sep '16) 10 hr AmPieJam UncleSam 5
News U.S. warns states against defunding Planned Par... (Aug '15) 11 hr AmPieJam UncleSam 180
News How to Get Rid of a Dog's Cold (Apr '11) 11 hr AmPieJam UncleSam 62
Nudity at doctor's office (Mar '07) Jun 21 David 176
More from around the web