Measles outbreak sparks new vaccine concerns

May 9, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

The debate over whether to vaccinate children with the MMR vaccine has been raging for years, despite the fact that the original research linking the injection to autism has been largely discredited within the scientific community.

Comments
1 - 20 of 32 Comments Last updated May 18, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 9, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

More lies. Wakefield NEVER did research on the MMR. he was doing medical intervention and reported on it. He was of the opinion that SINCE the parents of these 12 autistic children reported regression and health issues AFTER an MMR shot, further investigation should be considered. He also suggested single shots for measles, mumps and rubella, and DID NOT tell anyone not to vaccinate. Anyone who looks can find the truth in this matter. Then the media twisted it into a nightmare that frightened parents, NOT WAKEFIELD. But vaccine pushers keep using the Wakefield issue as evidence that all vaccines are safe which is total fabrication. In fact the MMR in question was rejected by Canada over safety concerns.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 9, 2013
 

Judged:

10

3

3

Then why is the MMR within Wakefield's paper?? Obviously you never actually read his paper in full. Then why didn't Wakefield hold a press conference to correct the media?? Why did those attorneys then send all 12 sets of parents to Wakefield, and also fund it??

Wakefield is related to the outbreak of measles. And if some of the public didn't know it before, they know it now.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 9, 2013
 

Judged:

11

5

5

Would help to read is 'paper' before supporting it's contents. What's real humorous is the genetic contents of his findings, and he even noted 'as those with celiac' which is genetic.

It wasn't a paper of medical interventions, either. Wakefield's 'paper' offered no medical interventions at all. It was medical investigations, meaning it consisted solely of medical tests. His paper consisted of no type of improvements after intervention and even better, an interview with Matt Lauer, Wakefield admitted at Thoughtful House, along with the same types tests were done as of his 'paper', the medical intervention was nothing more than over the counter products for consitpation.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

10

7

7

http://digestive.niddk.nih.gov/ddiseases/pubs...

Celiac disease affects people in all parts of the world. Originally thought to be a rare childhood syndrome, celiac disease is now known to be a common genetic disorder.
Vaccines Cause Celiac Dis

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

friend wrote:
http://digestive.niddk.nih.gov /ddiseases/pubs/celiac/#common
Celiac disease affects people in all parts of the world. Originally thought to be a rare childhood syndrome, celiac disease is now known to be a common genetic disorder.
What a joke. No wonder you rarely supply links. Celiac is an autoimmune illness just like autism. vaccines contain MSG, a wheat derivative. Injection causes the body to form antibodies and for certain vulnerable people it leads to these digestive life long illnesses. MMR contains MSG since 1988. 1988 just before autism skyrocketed. i have some links of my own.
http://www.vactruth.org/autoimmune.htm
http://www.gaia-health.com/articles101/000126...
http://www.rightdiagnosis.com/h/human_adjuvan...
http://curezone.com/art/read.asp...
http://www.msgtruth.org/autism.htm
Vaccines Cause Celiac Dis

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

One bad link. Found a better one at PUBMED
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23579772

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

9

5

5

Autism is not auto immune.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

10

5

5

Also, in the United States, the vaccine was licensed in 1971, not 1988.
AUTOIMMUNE AUTISM

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

friend wrote:
Autism is not auto immune.
Shows what you know...ZILTCH
AUTOIMMUNE AUTISM

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

friend wrote:
Also, in the United States, the vaccine was licensed in 1971, not 1988.
What does adding MSG to an established MMR change anything? Besides, it likely a new formulation, something that happens. But you probably think a vaccine from the 1840's has never been changed at all. You know ziltch.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

9

6

6

It's your misinfo, and you first have to decide which theory you're going to stick with. "MMR contains MSG since 1988. 1988 just before autism skyrocketed". That date is when the booster was added to the schedule, not when the MMR itself was added to the schedule, and the booster is at an age that would have not a thing to do with autism or the rates and you have no evidence that MSG wasn't always already in the vaccine other than claims by anti vaxxers.
And then you claim "What does adding MSG to an established MMR change anything?" You tell me. You're the one who brought up 1988 and MSG. Are you now recanting your theory???

Fact still remains which you cannot back up your claims. The MMR has been used since 1971 and there is little evidence you've provided but your fag opinion a formulation may have changed. Also, 3 different vaccine makers include the MMR, so you would have to more narrow down your conspiracy theories to which vaccine and it's maker you're targeting with misinfo.
Fact still ramains as well, celiac is genetic.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

9

6

6

If autism was considered auto immune, it wouldn't be listed within the DSM. But go right ahead, point out any other known auto immune disorder that's listed in the DSM. I'll help you out, here's a list of auto immune disorders. One, autism isn't on that list, and any of this list is not the DSM.
http://immunedisorders.homestead.com/auto_imm...

'Shows what you know...ZILTCH.'
ric99

Lincoln, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

7

4

4

friend wrote:
If autism was considered auto immune, it wouldn't be listed within the DSM. But go right ahead, point out any other known auto immune disorder that's listed in the DSM. I'll help you out, here's a list of auto immune disorders. One, autism isn't on that list, and any of this list is not the DSM.
http://immunedisorders.homestead.com/auto_imm...
'Shows what you know...ZILTCH.'
Also, according to medical records, 75% of those who suffer from auto immune disorders are women, so if autism was an auto immune disorder (which it isn't) you would expect to see far more girls with autism spectrum disorders than boys. This is not the case as there are more boys than girls with ASDs.
Is there any disorder that the Winnipeg dummy isn't going to attribute to vaccines? What about broken finger nails?

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

8

5

5

You look at his links up there??!! The 3rd link has nothing at all to do with autism, but human adjuvant disease: This is a connective tissue disease that affects some people after the injection of synthetic material for cosmetic surgery. How desperate to try and relate that to anything, except for McCarthy who admits she's had these types of injections, knowing the risks.

2 links, one about a 'new sheep syndrome' study (done on a specfic breed), not is replicated and symptoms not related to humans nor do humans get a vaccine for bluetongue; and another a cat and dog article, but more so veterinary studies don't automatically cross over to humans. This has nothing to do with autism, either.

2 other links have no valid or cited information. Useless.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

8

5

5

I never said vaccines are not without issues and in fact, I have said a thousands times all medications including vaccines carry risks. It's you who claims they never knew such risks existed. Those studies on animals were not for the purpose of human study so you cannot take those studies and implicate them to humans. Adjuvants have been in vaccines and other products since the 1920's. The definition of autism has nothing to do with celiac, and celiac is genetic. You call it what you want, and look foolishly 'dumb' while having no evidence to back it up.
Your guessing about when MSG was used in vaccines and is it just a coincidence the 1988 date matches the date of the booster??? Anti vaxxers may fool other anti vaxxer into believing that pile of dog crap, but rational thinking people see right through it.

This has nothing to do with your name callong of pro pharma. Rational people look at rational evidence. If you or any other anti vaxxer ever had any of either, maybe they'd take you more seriously. But what you present is a riot. One veterinary study from Spain on a specific bread of sheep to prevent bluetongue and one that's not even a study, it's just some article about dogs and cats which they never use any of the 3 types of animals for human studies. Humans don't get bluetongue or distemper (although your temperment is less than desirable).

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

If you want to rely on sheeps, dogs and cats and guesses, who cares??? More power to you! I'll just keep pointing out the facts while everyone scratches their heads about the things you post. You just come on back when you have something, anything that relates to humans and the cause of autism, that is valid peer reviewed evidence.
frienDUH

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

ric99 wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, according to medical records, 75% of those who suffer from auto immune disorders are women, so if autism was an auto immune disorder (which it isn't) you would expect to see far more girls with autism spectrum disorders than boys. This is not the case as there are more boys than girls with ASDs.
Is there any disorder that the Winnipeg dummy isn't going to attribute to vaccines? What about broken finger nails?
Cerebral palsy
frienDUH

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

friend wrote:
If you want to rely on sheeps, dogs and cats and guesses, who cares??? More power to you! I'll just keep pointing out the facts while everyone scratches their heads about the things you post. You just come on back when you have something, anything that relates to humans and the cause of autism, that is valid peer reviewed evidence.
The FACTS???? What a joke. Crap off the top of your head isn't facts. Facts are what you call anti-vaxxer site and any study that doesn't support your nonsense rants. Facts are the opposite of most of what you say.
frienDUH

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

ric99 wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, according to medical records, 75% of those who suffer from auto immune disorders are women, so if autism was an auto immune disorder (which it isn't) you would expect to see far more girls with autism spectrum disorders than boys. This is not the case as there are more boys than girls with ASDs.
Is there any disorder that the Winnipeg dummy isn't going to attribute to vaccines? What about broken finger nails?
This shows that vaccines cause more autism (label) in boys and more autoimmune in girls. Apparently different but similar sets of injuries. I know thats complex for a 13 year old. Ask Mumsy
frienDUH

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

friend wrote:
If autism was considered auto immune, it wouldn't be listed within the DSM. But go right ahead, point out any other known auto immune disorder that's listed in the DSM. I'll help you out, here's a list of auto immune disorders. One, autism isn't on that list, and any of this list is not the DSM.
http://immunedisorders.homestead.com/auto_imm...
'Shows what you know...ZILTCH.'
THE DSM???? Buh Wah Ha Ha. Aotoimmune isn't a psychiatric or psychological condition...buh wah ha ha what a dope

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

75 Users are viewing the Health Forum right now

Search the Health Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 15 min common sense 5,886
Another study finds vaccines don't cause autism 53 min The Equalizer 9
Half Of Texas' Abortion Clinics Are Gone 54 min Dan 22
Man lives with Autism (Jul '09) 2 hr pooja19 17
Fat,Sick and Nearly Dead diet 3 hr Gentle Earth Retreats 2
How to File A Complaint About DIRECTV (Jul '08) 3 hr jkh 210
Exotic Massage in Abu Dhabi 6 hr Annamei 1
•••
•••