My trip to the Gateway Medical Center...

My trip to the Gateway Medical Center Emergency Room

There are 1 comment on the Clarksville Online story from Dec 19, 2012, titled My trip to the Gateway Medical Center Emergency Room. In it, Clarksville Online reports that:

I've been dealing with a terrible back problem for the last month. I can unfortunately sympathize with those of you who have had a similar experience.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Clarksville Online.

Carl

Dallas, TX

#1 Dec 27, 2012
This is definitely a good news because the health care industry needs to keep improving. Though there have been many qualms about the hip replacement devices. Many are not satisfied with their hip implants because after a year they experienced severe pain. http://www.depuypinnaclelawsuit.com/do-i-have...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Study: 12,000 acts of condomless gay sex, 0 HIV... 1 min Tyler 10
News We could do more to fight cancer like McCain's.... 7 min YouDidntBuildThat 9
News Depression in Kids: How Should It Be Treated? 13 min humanspirit 1
Choices Seminars (Apr '14) 5 hr WENT TO CHOICES 35
News Quinlan ISD police rearrest teacher accused of ... (Feb '16) 10 hr cracker 2
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 22 hr Lulu 7,236
News Harbor-UCLA Medical Center cited for safety vio... (Oct '11) Mon Human 221
Nudity at doctor's office (Mar '07) Jul 22 6yrold 209
More from around the web