Get A Free Electronic Cigarette: Robe...

Get A Free Electronic Cigarette: Robert Pattinson Quit Smoking,...

There are 1 comment on the The Beaumont Enterprise story from Nov 25, 2012, titled Get A Free Electronic Cigarette: Robert Pattinson Quit Smoking,.... In it, The Beaumont Enterprise reports that:

Get A Free Electronic Cigarette: Robert Pattinson Quit Smoking, Switches To E Cigs As A Safer Way To Puff Nicotine addiction is one of the major challenges smokers face when trying to quit smoking.In order to help him make the transition from a smoker to a non-smoker, Robert is taking help of smokeless cigarettes to help him curb his addiction ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Beaumont Enterprise.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#1 Nov 27, 2012
It's not really free when you have to buy a year's supply at once to get the kit free. I like the e-cigs, but don't get the scams, buy the regular kit and a month's supply at a time, otherwise you wind up tossing out half of what you get.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News South Berkshire talk covers warning signs, trea... (Apr '15) 3 min Ka Boom Talmudistan 4
Diabetic supplies wanted 28 min Diabetic 1024 1
News John McCain: Brain cancer prognosis very poor 47 min Just Think 14
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 1 hr Mizzlizz 7,265
News More 1 hr Jeff Brightone 1
News Silent Auction Held To Help Teen's Cancer Fight 2 hr helcher76 1
News Abortion issue looms over Supreme Court choice (May '09) 9 hr Ricky F 2,335
watching wife get pregnant by another man (Jan '17) Sep 17 Reginald 16
More from around the web