Dental Implants, Standard Choice for ...

Dental Implants, Standard Choice for Replacing Lost Teeth

There are 4 comments on the GlobeNewswire story from Nov 29, 2013, titled Dental Implants, Standard Choice for Replacing Lost Teeth. In it, GlobeNewswire reports that:

San Diego dental implants expert, Dr. James Khazian, recommends dental implants as the healthiest tooth replacement option for most patients who are missing one or more teeth.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GlobeNewswire.

Gillian Hayden

Toronto, Canada

#1 Dec 12, 2013
Replacement tooth roots or dental implants as they are called give strong foundation for your teeth that are made to match your natural teeth. My mother had a dental implant few months back by Dr. David M. Silberman in Texas and I was very worried about the whole thing. But the whole process is so simple, she says she doesn't even feel like there is a titanium piece in her gums. They are no side effects and she can eat better now and her speech has become clearer. She still has her regular dentist appointments and the dentist assured that there is nothing to worry now, they are as good as her natural teeth or better.
Anonymous

Magnolia, TX

#2 Jan 23, 2014
Great to hear! Dental implants are fantastic, provided the patient has the healthy bone tissue to support them. With regular care, your mother's implants should last a long time. I'm always happy to discuss implants with my patients: http://www.eqdental.net

Since: Apr 14

Magnolia, TX

#3 Apr 4, 2014
Remember, you can also use dental implants as a secure alternative to full dentures ( http://cerritosdentalsurgery.com/cerritos-den... ). But remember, keeping your gums healthy is very important. Gum disease can cause implant failure.
Steve

Madison, WI

#4 Apr 4, 2014
Dental implants can restore a person's happiness and their peace of mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In Trump's First Year, Anti-Abortion Forces Mak... 6 hr Choicerocks 165
News Senators call for $1B for flu vaccine development 17 hr VACCINES CAUSE AU... 1
News Drugs, alcohol and suicides contribute to alarm... 18 hr Wake Up 3
watching wife get pregnant by another man (Jan '17) 23 hr black toy 4 wf 52
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) Sat Dacilia 7,338
News Catholic high schools in Evansville to drug tes... (Oct '16) Fri Ice Cream Man 24
News RAM clinic returns March 17-18 Thu No thank u I will... 7
More from around the web