Anxiety Attack Symptoms

Aug 26, 2008 Full story: American Chronicle

Almost nothing can turn your life upside down faster than an anxiety attack can.

Full Story
Stephanie

United States

#1 Sep 11, 2008
I always found that hyperventilation was the worst symptoms with my anxiety attacks.

It would trigger all the other ones like fatigue, dizziness and chestpain.

That's all changed now though.

I learned to control my breathing using the tactics at: http://www.stop-anxiety-panic-attack.com

Once I did that, I learned to control the attacks as I felt them coming on. Through continued therapy, I'm glad to say I've ended them altogether!
Rasty

New York, NY

#2 Oct 12, 2012
Indeed many people who have anxiety disorder dread to have an anxiety attack. Anxiety attacks can make a person's mind go blank with fear. That is why controlling the anxiety disorder may help in preventing anxiety attacks. Some take Zoloft to control their anxiety but there are many side effects to the drug. Visit this site http://www.zoloftsertralinebirthdefects.com to know more about it.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3 Nov 29, 2012
I get that sudden feeling exactly like the feeling immediately before I bolt to the toilet to vomit. Then I start the pacing, cannot sit still to save my life, afraid to even step outside to smoke a cigarette. I even jump when the phone rings or a car door shuts outside. I've done the breathing, exhaling with my lower abdomen but this can occasionally make things worse as it brings back BAD, very vivid memories from previous anxiety attacks. I've learned the best breathing technique for me is to breath out thru my stomach, not chest, as fast as I can, and this helps to a certain degree, for a short time. Trying to cut down on caffeine too.

Since: Apr 13

Indore, India

#4 Apr 18, 2013
A person facing anxiety has to face many disorders such as fear, nervousness which makes up and down in life. Kratom an herbal medicine helps to reduce anxiety and to live a healthy life

http://www.kingkushherbals.com/hydro-kratom-h...
Blaze
#6 Sep 23, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mother Files Lawsuit Against Bay Medical Center... 1 hr Just Saying 4
Secondhand smoke can cause weight gain 2 hr ZackHarris 10
Mind Your Mouth: How Oral Health Affects Overal... 2 hr Rose Henderson 2
Old School New Body: Look Younger only 90 minut... 3 hr jubaidaa 1
Ohio approves state smoking ban (Nov '06) 4 hr Sneaky Pete 76,122
Asthma Patients Outraged at Indifference to Pro... (Feb '09) 7 hr Mary 9
L-Arginine (Nov '11) 7 hr JenDebee 41
Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 7 hr mathewsteven10 6,108
What does a low blood platelet count mean? (Jun '07) 10 hr mathewsteven10 856
Esophagus Spasm - How my mom STOPS her Esophage... (May '12) 18 hr Terresa 150
More from around the web