Seeking assistance can help smokers: ...

Seeking assistance can help smokers: medical official

There are 1 comment on the Times-Herald story from Jan 18, 2013, titled Seeking assistance can help smokers: medical official. In it, Times-Herald reports that:

According to Dr. Mark Vooght, the medical health officer for Five Hills Health Region, 24 per cent of Saskatchewan adults and 22 per cent of Saskatchewan youth are smokers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times-Herald.

elders voice

Canada

#1 Jan 19, 2013
as far as I am, concerned,this smoking fecade,has gone on far and long enough!!it has totally taken away elders freedom, of smoking in their own home,for which they pay a mass amount of money for,it has caused broken hips to seniors, having to step outside, of there home to have a cicarette,which they have and smoked most of there88 and 90 some years.this goverment has totally taken away rights, which honestly have me and numerous people believing that canada is becoming not a free country. it sickens me to death.there is alot more things right in your grocery store, that are extremly harmful than smoke, lighten up canada govermant,theres alot worst out there!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News When You Should (And Shouldn't) See A Chiropractor (Dec '14) 1 hr Rose Henderson 10
News Researchers unravel a genetic link with autisti... 1 hr Friend 1
News PAWS for Reading at Windsor-Severance Library h... 1 hr Friend 1
News Marin Voice: There should not be a debate over ... 1 hr Friend 1
News Support for Caitlyn Jenner is loud, but compani... 1 hr Tazo 15
News Microsoft and other big names in tech are activ... 1 hr Friend 1
News Illegal immigrants: State Senate approves healt... 3 hr Dee Dee Dee 3
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 17 hr Chanel pharez 6,341
More from around the web