Emotional Wellness: Surviving holiday...

Emotional Wellness: Surviving holiday stress

There are 2 comments on the Journal-Advocate story from Dec 5, 2012, titled Emotional Wellness: Surviving holiday stress. In it, Journal-Advocate reports that:

The holiday season is here, and with it, lots of joy, lots of people, lots of food, lots of shopping, and lots and lots of stress! When we plan for the holiday events, we tend to have much higher expectations of ourselves and those around us.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Journal-Advocate.

FULL MONTY

Lawrenceville, GA

#1 Dec 5, 2012
...yes higher expectations...but with MINTY FRESH FLATULENCE FRAGRANCE you can feel sure of comfort and protection in a crowd or at the dinner table. RELEASE that STRESS through EXTREME FLATUS and feel relaxed knowing your scent is protected by the effervescence aroma of MINTY FRESH for Emotional Wellness. MINTY FRESH is offered exclusively by Joseph Isaacs of Palm Harbor Fl [email protected] use MINTY as the promotional code for a free sample.
Seth
#2 Sep 26, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Niacin gave me very badside effects (Jan '08) 12 min HumanSpirit 20
News Gay Sex Ed: A Guide to Fun and Worry-Free Anal Sex (Nov '15) 2 hr Craig 4
News The Link Between Autism And Vaccine Was Complet... 5 hr ADVERSE EVENTS 3
News 5 reasons prescription drug prices keep rising 9 hr Stephany McDowell 2
News Statement from the American College of Medical ... 9 hr Stephany McDowell 1
News Memorable milestone: NMMC Women's Hospital mark... 10 hr Democrats 5
News Science or Snake Oil: is A2 milk better for you... 10 hr Stephany McDowell 1
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 13 hr unon 6,910
Nudity at doctor's office (Mar '07) 14 hr Healthy 555 Eddie 96
More from around the web