Toronto Public Heath objects to Jenny...

Toronto Public Heath objects to Jenny McCarthy's spot on 'The View'

There are 4 comments on the MacLeans story from Jul 23, 2013, titled Toronto Public Heath objects to Jenny McCarthy's spot on 'The View'. In it, MacLeans reports that:

Here at Maclean's, we appreciate the written word. And we appreciate you, the reader.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MacLeans.

AFRAID OF JENNY

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Jul 23, 2013
Another group afraid of Jenny. They all claim she's nuts and has no credibility, but are so afraid of her. FOOD 4 THOUGHT people.

Since: Jul 13

Smyrna, GA

#2 Jul 23, 2013
AFRAID OF JENNY wrote:
Another group afraid of Jenny. They all claim she's nuts and has no credibility, but are so afraid of her. FOOD 4 THOUGHT people.
I know I've seen how powerful she is and how people listen to her -- that's why I'm afraid. I wish she would use her influence as a celebrity mom of an autistic child in a more positive and scientific way. She herself spreads fear and what's sad is that people believe her. She's become a spokesperson for bad medicine.
Ray

Sherbrooke, Canada

#4 Jul 24, 2013
TWaldron wrote:
<quoted text>
I know I've seen how powerful she is and how people listen to her -- that's why I'm afraid. I wish she would use her influence as a celebrity mom of an autistic child in a more positive and scientific way. She herself spreads fear and what's sad is that people believe her. She's become a spokesperson for bad medicine.
whats bad and dangerous is a rich pharma with main goal of selling products regardless of their side-effects. You dont have to worry about a beautifull single mom:JENNY
AFRAID OF JENNY

Winnipeg, Canada

#5 Jul 24, 2013
TWaldron wrote:
<quoted text>
I know I've seen how powerful she is and how people listen to her -- that's why I'm afraid. I wish she would use her influence as a celebrity mom of an autistic child in a more positive and scientific way. She herself spreads fear and what's sad is that people believe her. She's become a spokesperson for bad medicine.
She's not spreading fear she trying to wake people like you up, so wake up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Briscoe to donate $5 million to UTHSC (Sep '08) 3 hr uth 4
News Mason County Memories: Early doctors of Souther... 3 hr ra 1
News No More Hair Loss (Dec '07) 6 hr JohnPeterson 13
News Best Treatment For Adult Acne (Mar '14) 7 hr ArcticSwan 6
News Ernest Angley: The sad shadow of an old miracle... (Oct '08) Tue Marvin tyler 127
News "Are you dead, sir?" ER doc caught mocking pati... Tue Truth 3
News Centennial student second local case of H1N1 fl... (Jun '09) Tue Lucy 9