Can a breakfast of brown rice and blueberries for 2 months lower blood pressure?

There are 1 comment on the Examiner.com story from Apr 27, 2013, titled Can a breakfast of brown rice and blueberries for 2 months lower blood pressure?. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Jim Fencel of Charles City, Iowa enjoys a slice of blueberry pie at the Lincoln Elementary School May 25, 2007 in Charles City, Iowa.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

marianne39506 aka sILVER

Hattiesburg, MS

#1 Apr 27, 2013
Brown rice is MUCH healthier 4 u than white rice as white rice is pure startch. Brown rice is HEALTHY actually. It's like a white potato vs a sweet potato.

STATCH TURNS TO SUGAR.

SAME THING WITH POTATOS

I learned that in PRIMARY school

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 31 min Kate 6,292
News Tips on caring for your aging parents (Feb '14) 52 min anonymous 11
News Fort Myers man contracts flesh eating bacteria,... 1 hr Beach man 1
News Wayne State researchers seek to stamp out herpe... 1 hr Vince 1
News Oprah and Bio-Identical Hormones, the Truth is ... (Jan '09) 2 hr MerrySM 6
News Bachmann ripped for suggesting HPV vaccination ... (Sep '11) 3 hr swedenforever 8
News Hair loss in pregnancy: It's only temporary 5 hr Mark 1
More from around the web